• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaporizing your soul is basically a flowery language, to say that your life was lost in this suicide attack. It is not very difficult to see this in what was said and it was literally what I understood when I read what was written in DB.!

Disqualifying information, based on flowery language, is ridiculous!

Wether or not an attack is actually vaporizing or not should be looked at in a case-by-case basis, databooks don't override visuals so if they aren't corroborated by the feat in specific it shouldn't be used to assume vaporization.

Also, just because a technique vaporized something once doesn't mean it's always going to do so and it's faulty to assume so, so it's better if people look at feats from the same type of techniques individually instead of assuming they all do the same level of damage.

I merely addressed that his soul burning up but still being usable at all would make no sense. It's obviously flowerly language, but statements like that are the kind that causes confusion.

And again, at no point did I say DB was incorrect or unusable or doesn't support canon, but I would hope Astral King and others knew that DB being above the main canon is not a thing at all in here.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
quick question, why are Naruto and Sasuke back to 5-B?
  • New calc is accepted
  • Downgrade threads still ongoing.
  • Profiles didn't still updated.
One of the 3 from what I know.

I don't know, I saw it and then I couldn't find it, also I don't know the calc is new or not.

Calc is about finding and calcing Shinju's root number through EN's population and calcing its ap.

Biju Bombs are Meant to Vaporize. It's a considerable Reach to claim it's not Vaporization based on this reasoning that Small Debris still exists. And BTW, put emphasis on "Small Debris". It's a nitpick more than anything and the feats lean heavily towards Vaporizatioanyways. Dropping it down to Violent fragmentation is a blatant downplay and less accurate than using Vaporization again as the feats heavily lean towards Vaporization regardless.

IMG 20190324 183116549

> Violent fragmentation is a blatant downplay and less accurate than using Vaporization again as the feats heavily lean towards Vaporization regardless.

I agree that Violent Fragmentation is a downplay, but some feats performed with Biju Bombs look more like they belong to Pulverization than Vaporization.

I'm not sure you can call something with visible debri vaporization without an explicit statement suggesting otherwise.

Yet Ant was also present and he agreed about the blog. Can't say anything about that since we all know how Ant is basically the leader here so he wouldn't just straight up ignore rules like that

Ant is many things, but not a Naruto expert.

And knowing him, he likely said something along the lines of "that should be alright then" or "that seems to make sense", which on it's own means just about nothing.

A proper CRT hould very much be held. I mean, if only the very edges had rubble, you could argue that obviously by that point some rubble would be pushed aside instead of being vaporized, but it's still an impotant enough thing to make a proper discusion of it.

^^^^

Haven't seen u in a while lol. He didn't say "that makes sense" he agreed with what Rocker said about Vaporization from all other series including this one

If there's visible debris in the dust then why would vaporization be used? Even going by the Databook it supports the notion that the material is pulverized not vaporized completely. '''He can turn almost everything in his line of sight into dust or ash.''' going by that description alone supports that Bijudama's can pulverize without a doubt. I can see vaporization being legit but only has a high end whole pulverization would be the safest end.

The discussion was opened on my blog, just check it and comment. Don't understand this need to create threads for discussion. In fact, several threads created by you, Damage, have not finished. Just create one after another without proper finishing.

Discussions aren't usually settled on blogs, they have to actually be implemented in threads.

Why is posting of threads relevant here at all?

Because you just create a lot of threads and let them floop. At least finish one thread and after that create more

Unfortunately in many cases, I can only do so much. But besides that, that isn't relevant to the current discussion.

It is not matter if is not relevant, don't care about that. I am just telling you to finish the current threads

If I could snap my fingers and finish them all up, I would. As it happens I'm working on several calcs at the moment that should go towards resolving most threads.

Regarding this thread though, I'm happy letting someone else create the discussion regarding the Biju Bombs.

Why is this still open. Staff has already disagreed on other blogs and thread about this. It's been agreed that it's vaporization and even Kep had to give input

Did anyone even read the comments in this thread as well instead of bringing up the same arguments

You do not have to rush to the point of solving everything in a snap, you're not Thanos. If you need to work with calculations to complete the threads, it's just another reason not to create multiple of them, this will only get in your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back