• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's lightspeed statements and their consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
Given that these are pretty controversial proposals being made that would drastically change the ratings for the verse, more discussion on it should be expected.

Evidence was posted earlier suggesting that Mifune's attack is not particularly faster than any other barrages of attacks launched at the 10-Tails.

If Mifune's slash isn't lightspeed, then the databook description calling it lightspeed is basically hyperbole which reflects poorly on all of the arguments that depend on the databook descriptions.
Mifunes attack was seen flying first with other samurai attacks and then we saw a barrage of multiple attacks which we can not know which is mifune's pretending that we know for sure which one is his is completely and utterl false. And how is it hyperbole it si called beam of light and describes as a move at the speed of light.

We debunk an argument you distracts us with a whole bunch of other random things then you bring it u again.

We have people actually saying that, Madara and Muu (Muu specifically dodging Naruto KCM on his back), 2 ninja sensors, being surprised by Tsunade (while he was wounded) and Ay in Base.

We have people actually saying that Ay and Tsunade were able to get off the ground to Madara, after getting out of Mabui's technique, before Ay and Muu react and catch them off guard.

We have people bringing hyperbole and even Outliers, to try to argue against the legitimate feat.

Desperate points like Lariat being Travel Speed.

Ignoring Fodders who are neither at the level of Sasuke Hebi (They should not be on the level of Kakuzu), possessing Mach 6800+ feats.

Ignoring the insane chain blitz that Naruto possesses.

@MostPowerfull; they were surprised because they appeared right in front of them.

Regarding the 'fodders being Mach 6800', I don't see how that is relevant. It is far below Relativistic / Relativistic+ anyway. And I can't even find the CRT accepting Shino to be rated at that speed.

And also, Killer B will be scaled to comparable to the Raikage, having percentages of the Speed of Light.

His Bijuudama is almost following the Issen (even being thrown first), it's nothing much.

The crt was based on raiton being accepted at lightning speeds. there is nothing more to do there than calc the feats and have calc members accept it.

Also, I brought up a new piece of information about why it's improbable that A and Tsuande landed yet it has never been addressed

"Why did A not use his lightning armor if he landed before attacking? He legit does it every. Single. Time. Before he attacks but in this one instance, he decides he doesn't need it because...?"

so it is demonstrably false to say that no new piece of info has been brought to the table. And there was a discussion rule about that feat? Since when? All I know is that it has been discussed before.

@Rocker1189; not true. Even after calcs are accepted by the calc group, there still needs to be CRT's made.

@Damage

Does not matter. They are sensors, Muu was not surprised even with Naruto KCM, attacking him by surprise in the back. His interpretation falls here.

As you said, the difference is a few dozen times. Sub-Rel feats have not been evaluated but have not been refuted.
And yes, a Low-Mid Tier fodder being close to sub-relativistic speeds is extremely relevant no matter what nonsensical things you try to say.

The real cal howard said:
JohnHendrix212 said:
I don't know why, but I got the impression that Naruto is quite a bullied series in this site based on the posts here. Lmao.
Yeah, despite the fact that we rank it higher than both the OBD and even ScrewAttack, we clearly hate the series enough to downgrade it.
Obd has them at Small Planet but a higher speed of mach 18k

Also the planet size there is like 30,000 kilometers for it.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker1189; not true. Even after calcs are accepted by the calc group, there still needs to be CRT's made.
Not for accepted calcs there are not, and not after characters are already at the same tier and just need small adjustments.

Rocker1189 said:
Not for accepted calcs there are not, and not after characters are already at the same tier and just need small adjustments.
Once again this is absolutely not true. Even accepted calcs need CRT's before being applied, and Shino's tier was changed.

Damage3245 said:
Once again this is absolutely not true. Even accepted calcs need CRT's before being applied, and Shino's tier was changed.
shino's tier was not chnaged he was always MHS+ the only thing needed was to reapply a new acepted calc.

Given that these are pretty controversial proposals being made that would drastically change the ratings for the verse, more discussion on it should be expected.

Evidence was posted earlier suggesting that Mifune's attack is not particularly faster than any other barrages of attacks launched at the 10-Tails.

If Mifune's slash isn't lightspeed, then the databook description calling it lightspeed is basically hyperbole which reflects poorly on all of the arguments that depend on the databook descriptions.

Debunked evidence u mean cause u obviously didn't read it before making this comment

Jvando said:
Also, I brought up a new piece of information about why it's improbable that A and Tsuande landed yet it has never been addressed
"Why did A not use his lightning armor if he landed before attacking? He legit does it every. Single. Time. Before he attacks but in this one instance, he decides he doesn't need it because...?"

so it is demonstrably false to say that no new piece of info has been brought to the table. And there was a discussion rule about that feat? Since when? All I know is that it has been discussed before.
If this is true, wouldn't it been even more weird that he didn't activate it against madara of all people? Cosidering what he knows and has heard of madara

PowerToScale said:
If this is true, wouldn't it been even more weird that he didn't activate it against madara of all people? Cosidering what he knows and has heard of madara
I dont see why this matters? tsuande used her healing raikage did not. also it is clear that none of the kage new the true extent of madara's power, in fact they started off quite well.

Obvious answer is that he didn't have enough time to activate his Lightning Chakra Armour.

Damage3245 said:
Obvious answer is that he didn't have enough time to activate his Lightning Chakra Armour.
or simply did not want to, tsunade did not activate her hundred healings untill much later in the fight.

Now the guy starts raving.

> He did not have time to activate the lightning armor.
> He took Muu off guard and made him fly away, which Naruto KCM failed to do.

This is getting ridiculous. There are zero logical and good arguments against the feat. And now, start with the bizarre headcanon.

Damage3245 said:
Also, this whole 'Madara reacts to Tsunade & Raikage at lightspeed' is one of the reasons why a discussion rule was added in the first place about Naruto characters and lightspeed.

@MostPowerfull; it was Mu that sensed Naruto and evaded him.

Ay took Kabuto off-guard (after he was distracted by the flash of light) and punched him.

Damage3245 said:
@MostPowerfull; it was Mu that sensed Naruto and evaded him.
Ay took Kabuto off-guard (after he was distracted by the flash of light) and punched him.
"distracted by the flash of light" you mean as he reacted to light speed movement from tsunade and Ay coming in.

@Damage

Kabuto? Light does not make anyone lose their sensory ability. It's no different from him not seeing Naruto on his back, even more on Base. LMAO!

Try again!

@Rocker1189; if someone shines a flashlight in your face and you raise your arms to block it (as Kabuto seemed to be doing), you're 'reacting to light' but you don't have lightspeed reactions.

@MostPowerfull; it wouldn't, yes, but getting a flash of light in your eyes as you're attacking is bound to be a distraction. And I say 'Kabuto' because Kabuto was the one actively controlling Muu there.

@AstralKing7; I think they mean when Mu sensed Naruto approaching from behind and he flew out of the way.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker1189; if someone shines a flashlight in your face and you raise your arms to block it (as Kabuto seemed to be doing), you're 'reacting to light' but you don't have lightspeed reactions.
@MostPowerfull; it wouldn't, yes, but getting a flash of light in your eyes as you're attacking is bound to be a distraction. And I say 'Kabuto' because Kabuto was the one actively controlling Muu there.

@AstralKing7; I think they mean when Mu sensed Naruto approaching from behind and he flew out of the way.
@they reacted as they appeared on screen thn raised their hand to block the attack (and eventhen mu did not successfully do so only madara did). Madara being lucky enough to block tsunade is just made up bs.

it does not matter if it is kabutp or muu

@Damage

Nope. Kabuto controls Muu and uses his skills. And no, as I said, it's no different than you being caught in the middle of one of your techniques behind your back. Your point falls here again and it does not matter how much you say. You're going to have to literally take a rabbit out of the hat, something that no one, me, Kep, or Tata saw, to refute this topic.

But if you seem to continue with the same argument already debunked, now yes, I believe we can ask to Ant to close this topic, since the opposition no longer has arguments and started with the headcanon + ad nauseum, correct?

@MostPowerfull; what point are you trying to make here? You seem to be agreeing with me that Kabuto was in control there; so bringing up Mu reacting to Naruto by sensing him coming from a distance is irrelevant.

Wait Madara being Lucky to block an attack!?? The same man who stated that no one until might guy gave him a taijutsu battle that fun???

Madara can literally fight with his eyes closed

Damage3245 said:
@MostPowerfull; what point are you trying to make here? You seem to be agreeing with me that Kabuto was in control there; so bringing up Mu reacting to Naruto by sensing him coming from a distance is irrelevant.
You still have not proven that the sensing has been turned off.

@Damage

Not when he uses his skills. Try again!

"No, no ... I'm Kabuto, I'm going to disable the passive abilities of a sensor character, just so I fit in the flawed arguments of a guy.

I'm Kabuto, the genius!"

@MostPowerful; The sensing is not passive. And it would still depend on Kabuto's reactions either way, not Muu's reactions. It wouldn't matter if Kabuto could sense it coming if he still couldn't react to it.

@Damage

Meaningless. He did not activate the ability to feel chakra, LOL!

And Kabuto kept up with Itachi Edo (who stayed with Naruto KCM) and with Sasuke EMS. Reaction is no problem! Try again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back