• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's lightspeed statements and their consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
@MostPowerful; The sensing is not passive. And it would still depend on Kabuto's reactions either way, not Muu's reactions. It wouldn't matter if Kabuto could sense it coming if he still couldn't react to it.
The sensing for muu is very clearly passive always on in combat as he never does anything to activate it at any point, he just senses people. So again being proof that it is not on, if you have nothing stop.

Kabuto fought evenly with Itachi and MS Sasuke. His reactions are fine.

@MostPowerfull; he only kept up with them when he was in Sage Mode. Being condescending isn't adding any points to your side.

PowerToScale said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwVtsbQxdkoa
1:45 time stamp. Tsunade and Ay arrive and attack Madara and Kabuto. Kabuto had covered his and eyes and was directly hit. Madara did not cover his eyes and had his arms to the side, until he blocked Tsunades kick. It seems madara is the only one who could react to it out of the two
which is what we say, Madara clearl reacted Muu may not have.

Damage3245 said:
@MostPowerfull; he only kept up with them when he was in Sage Mode. Being condescending isn't adding any points to your side.
And making stuff up, like he may not be sesning when there is no evidence of that s not adding points to yours.

Fighting evenly with Itachi and Sasuke would still just be MHS+ at this point, wouldn't it?

@Damage

No, he also kept it up before activating Senin Mode.

And using a lot of headcanon, desperate to TRY to argue, does not help either.

Kabuto was in Sm the whole time dude what r u on??? You see the sage mode markings around his eyes the whole time through the war arc. Did u not know that??

Damage3245 said:
Fighting evenly with Itachi and Sasuke would still just be MHS+ at this point, wouldn't it?
No it wont? Sasuke had fought with Bee waay before and Itachi fought with inital KCM Naruto.

@Rocker1189; I'm talking about currently, based on their current profiles.

@AstralKing7; he isn't properly in Sage Mode until he undergoes the full transformation.

Wow, I look like I cursed somebody and I disrespected everyone, because I said "Try again."

Damage has more or less 5 points, all refuted, plus the headcanon as "Muu deactivated his passive sensor ability".. I think the phrase looks good, huh!

Damage3245 said:
@AstralKing7; he isn't properly in Sage Mode until he undergoes the full transformation.
and currently madara is also MHS+

what proper transformation. He look the same as he always did just got rid of his cloak iirc.

The Prince of Counters said:
Take a shot every time Mostpowerfull says "try again." on a serious note I'd suggest dropping the smug and condescending tone. Damage is remaining respectful so should everyone else.
Thank you. Someone gets it.

I'll make a summary of the reasons why I consider the feat to not be worth using soon.

Trying to hold a conversation with about four or five different people at once only gives off the impression that some arguments are 'refuted' because I can't keep the same conversation going smoothly.

Damage3245 said:
I'll make a summary of the reasons why I consider the feat to not be worth using soon.

Trying to hold a conversation with about four or five different people at once only gives off the impression that some arguments are 'refuted' because I can't keep the same conversation going smoothly.
And I am sure it would be fresh new and exciting, cant wait!

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That's what happens when the God Tiers have no speed feats.
or when their speed feats and ignores and called either outlier (despite being god tiers) or hyperbolic.

Impression? So far no one has refuted anything. Like I said, you're going to have to ignore what's been said so far and literally take a rabbit out of a hat, to argue about it ... Something that so far, no one has seen.

But I will be in your summary, without doubts!

Damage3245 said:

Okay okay. First of all u don't need to be in full sage mode to sense. Where u learned that I do not know. Pervy Sage even proves it. Naruto proves it when he could see and sense the chakra of the environment when he first started training.

> Impression? So far no one has refuted anything.

Thanks for agreeing my arguments haven't been refuted :p

I'm not sure why you're entire rebuttals hinges on Muu now because while he is a part of my point, he isn't even the main focus.

1) There is absolutely no instance in which Madara is "blinded" by the flash of light. We legit see him with his eyes wide open

2) If Ay had landed before launching his attack like you claim, he would have activated his lightning cloak before attacking like he does literally every. Single. Time.

"But he didn't have time-"

3) Yet, in base form (which is 7-C based on his current profile), he was somehow able to get the drop on and blow back Kabuto/Muu? So what is it? If he was fast enough to surprise attack Muu after he landed, then he would have much more than enough time to activate his lightning cloak like he does every. Single. Time. It's near instantaneous activation. This is where that particular argument falls apart.

4) You have not really given legitimate proof as to the idea that they landed before attacking. This burden of proof goes both ways since we both are making positive claims: They landed before they attacked; They attacked while traveling at LS. I believe I have given sufficient evidence as to why the latter is more probable while your objections to the former only really hinges on Muu's reactions, not accounting for the various other facts at play.

Damage3245 said:
> Impression? So far no one has refuted anything.

Thanks for agreeing my arguments haven't been refuted :p

Seriously u doing this bro?? Your arguments are debunked and u barely read arguments from the opponents.

AstralKing7 said:
Seriously u doing this bro?? Your arguments are debunked and u barely read arguments from the opponents.
I could have sworn the emote I included at the end was enough to let you know that wasn't a serious post...

BlackeJan said:
So what's the final stance here?
The discussion is ongoing. There is no final stance yet except everyone pretty much agrees that Mabui's Ethereal Transmission jutsu does transport objects at lightspeed.

That's not the only light speed feat we are using here^

The others were also agreed upon by 4 staff members which now iirc y is this thread still open???

Everything is especially consistent with Lariet and Issen

MostPowerfull said:
You're right. You were not only refuted, almost humiliated, but okay ... I'll pretend you still have some point not refuted.
Remember that thing I mentioned, about not needing to be condescending?

Maybe you should reread that a few more times.

The guy must be joking, to say such a thing "Thanks to agreed with my points not refuted", especially when I'm serious! It's not possible!

LMAO, I laughed hard here! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

@Damage

Brother ... You are literally speaking things without any sense and are even pretending that something of yours has not been refuted.

I thought you were joking and I joked. Now, are you sad? If so, I'm sorry, I swear I will not. It's that his cowardly attitude of asking Ant to close the thread, when it's being heavily refuted has changed me a bit, but I've already returned to...

MostPowerfull said:
The guy must be joking, to say such a thing "Thanks to agreed with my points not refuted", especially when I'm serious! It's not possible!

LMAO, I laughed hard here! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

I'm gonna be honest here. You really gotta drop the tone because it does make you look like an asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCfbi7MoeI4

11:52 time stamp. It doesn't show Tsunade and the raikage stopping then jumping to attack Madara, it only shows a flash of light and them making contact mid air. Looking back at the manga scan it shows the same thing, a flash of light and both the raikage and tsunade making contact with Madara and Kabuto.

It is hard to tell if they did or didn't touch the ground before attacking Madara, however, I believe they didn't since the glow around them didn't disappear until they made contact with Madara and Kabuto.

The Prince of Counters said:
Take a shot every time Mostpowerfull says "try again." on a serious note I'd suggest dropping the smug and condescending tone. Damage is remaining respectful so should everyone else.
its not disrespectful word. is it?

and not enough for warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back