• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's Light Revisions

A dedicated speed revision will be coming soon since the last one that was created basically died (like every Nard revision). Please hold off for a while

Technically the last thread created for it is still open, it's just that nobody had anything to contribute.

We don't need to update the thread. We are already going to create a new one anyway

Yeah and the OP hasn't helped out in that regard. No point starting up something that's essentially dead.

Naruto profiles are a disaster due to messed up calcs and whatnot. I'll make a dedicated CRT tackling each problem starting with either Speed since that'll be the most annoying. I also don't feel like it should be staff only given that this'll affect numerous characters and not all staff are well versed in boruto's dad stuff

Starting with speed probably isn't the best since as you've said it is the most annoying.

I spoke with Wrath of Itachi about it and suggested that revising Lifting Strength would probably be the best place to start since it would be the least controversial and quickest to go through and fix.

Alex made like 10 calcs and I don't think many have been accepted yet. I'd rather get the troublesome one out of the way first.

Speed CRT is already done, we are just waiting for Jvando to post it. We don't want to waste our time with LS scaling and such things now

Back