• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's God Tier lifting strength small revision thread

After looking over some of the God tiers pages I noticed the scaling of their lifting strength didnt really add up. For instance Rikoudo Sannin is the only one who has Class E+ lifting strenght because of the Chibaku tensei although it took his brother to also create it; sealing Kaguya in the end. The following pages should scale to this for the same feat: Naruto, Sasuke, Hamura, Kaguya and Momoshiki. Please any opinions would be usefull.

well you basically just awnsered your own question lol. Lifting the CT is lifting feat but if you want it in numbers and converted im not the guy for that lol. All i know is that SOSP profile says he scales to it but the others dont which is kinda of annoying for some reason

What I mean is were assuming they're lifting it with TK? since they didn't physically lift it themselves into the sky?

yeah alot of other pages like Hades lifting feats come from TK. Hell he rearranged a whole solar system with TK but lets not talk about him here

Ahhh ok I was just asking since I'm new here. Wouldn't this mean Naruto has Telekinesis or that Sasuke did it himself if not?

meh sorry not the place to discuss i think. I dont want this revision to last any longer than a day tbh, more naruto revision are taking place as we speak lol

I mean this directly is related to your suggestion is it not XD? considering it's a shared feat and only one of them has Telekinesis on their profiles.

Well Hagoromo did the jutsu against Kaguya for the second time but Sasuke and Naruto provided the power for it. So i'm not against giving them each half the feat of Hagoromo's first one (With Hamura)

Why?Naruto can not do CT on his own.Sasuke can not create CT of this size.

The lifting strength comesfrom CT,so they can not scale.

Only Hag and Hamura should have it.

Dzhindzholia said:
Why?Naruto can not do CT on his own.Sasuke can not create CT of this size.
The lifting strength comesfrom CT,so they can not scale.

Only Hag and Hamura should have it.
Those two provided Hagoromo the power to do the jutsu, Hagoromo just had the technique but didn't have the power to use it.

Hagoromo was the one who gave Naruto and Sasuke their current power.

And,there is no point in E+ for Naruto and Sasuke because they can not perform it on their own.Only together.

I didn't say he didn't, but they had that power, that's what's relevant here.

Just halve the total.

we know how powerful he was alive tho lol and thats what his profile based off of. He awakened yin and yang release inside both naruto and sasuke. The same reason he had to get help from his brohter because they both had yin and yang release. Hag already stated Madara was approaching him mothers power fast. Madara had both yin and yang release and he should also scale. Hag atm when he gave naruto and sasuke yin and yang release was weaker then them, he didnt have the tailed beasts inside him, he only had his rinnegan and six paths chakra. Madara had all of that and yin and yang release and the shinju tree inside him. Hag when he was alive already got surpassed tbh.

Dzhindzholia said:
Why?Naruto can not do CT on his own.Sasuke can not create CT of this size.The lifting strength comesfrom CT,so they can not scale.
doesn't matter if they can do or not alone cuz they have feats of doing it and i am sure they scale from thier own feats

TataHakai said:
Well Hagoromo did the jutsu against Kaguya for the second time but Sasuke and Naruto provided the power for it. So i'm not against giving them each half the feat of Hagoromo's first one (With Hamura)
bold who said it was Hagoromo?

no he didnt it was Sasuke and Naruto who did the jutsu against Kaguya

there is reason why they are six path CT user

Hagoromo has both Six Paths Yang and Yin Power and gives them to Naruto and Sasuke until they seal Kaguya and take them back after they touch her mother.

Hagoromo says Madara approaching his power and want to attain his mother powers. Of course this change from translation to translation.

Back