• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoeverse Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
17k mach speed was only accomplished because he literally leaped from the moon. If he leaped from his planet (being considered Earth size and the moon being of our moon's scaling), he would only be somewhere around Mach 2.9k (still MHS+) if he leaped from Earth. Using this logic means that we can take a human, put him on the Moon, have him jump with full force, and he'd be multiple times faster than the average human. It can not work like that. :( It also doesn't help that this is a movie, although canon, but i'll stop before going into a rant.

We've only seen Naruto accomplish Large island feats while in SoSP mode (I want an explanation of him being moon level when the feats that are being used for him are not FROM HIM... they are from Hagaromo or from combining attacks with Sasuke). I'd ask for a Naruto downgrade to low 6-B, but I highly doubt I'm going to even be glanced at by anyone who takes these things seriously... and those who reply to me, well, wankers.

I believe the speed calc was already done, and it got rejected due to the use of cinematic timing.

the small planet calc I got no idea.

Both of these calculations were redone by DontTalk ,the lunar creation got Moon level results (no surprise) and the speed calc got mach 7000 (but there is a problem about cinematic time)

@Hfhfdgdg naruto has continent level feats in SoSP

Kkapoios said:
Both of these calculations were redone by DontTalk ,the lunar creation got Moon level results (no surprise) and the speed calc got mach 7000 (but there is a problem about cinematic time)
How did it get Moon level?

Kkapoios said:
is it from cutting Kaguya's arm off <3?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Kkapoios said:
Cus the whole moon slicing thing... I cry

Hfhfdgdg said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Kkapoios said:
Cus the whole moon slicing thing... I cry
It wasn't from cutting the moon. Hagaromo literally threw the moon while on his death bed.

LordAizenSama said:
I believe the speed calc was already done, and it got rejected due to the use of cinematic timing.
the small planet calc I got no idea.
I'm pretty sure the Small Planet Calc used to be linked to on Hagoromo's profile.

Please take a look at this.Toneri's Moon Moving feat is Small Planet Level.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33492

This calculation probably needs some fixing.The shalowness of the moon and Naruto Planet size have to be calculated.But after doing all that if it still comes close to the initial calculation then it would scale to Toneri's fight against Naruto.Which would upgrade Adult Naruto,Adult Sasuke,Momoshiki and Toneri to Moon Level+ via legit feats.While they are only Moon level via powerscaling and statements.

So,I think the calculation should be checked by someone who is good at calculations.

CrossverseCrisis said:
What are your thoughts on this, Spaceman?
I'm for it, even the smallest calculation still puts Hagoromo at Small Planet Level on OBD's scale. The average of the calculations is 22 zettatons, Mid Small Planet Level. Infact even DontTalks calculation put's Hagoromo at Low Small Planet Level on OBD's scale.

UncleSpaceman said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm for it, even the smallest calculation still puts Hagoromo at Small Planet Level on OBD's scale. The average of the calculations is 22 zettatons, Mid Small Planet Level. Infact even DontTalks calculation put's Hagoromo at Low Small Planet Level on OBD's scale.
Well i'm always more open for anything regarding calcs depending on what the others say. Though i'm not sure what people would think about Sub-Relativistic+ or higher speed Naruto characters. I'm more of a destructive feat guy than speed whenever things like this happen, so it all depends on what the other people in the community thinks.

CrossverseCrisis said:
UncleSpaceman said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Well i'm always more open for anything regarding calcs depending on what the others say. Though i'm not sure what people would think about Sub-Relativistic+ or higher speed Naruto characters. I'm more of a destructive feat guy than speed whenever things like this happen, so it all depends on what the other people in the community thinks.
depends if this is excepted and i am more of destructive and speed lol

Hehe, yeah. Well still, i can accept destructive feats but speed feats are a bit hard to convince me depending how it's done and all.

CrossverseCrisis said:
UncleSpaceman said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
True, but even if the above calc is not accepted, when we switch to OBD's scale, top tier Naruto will become Small Planet Level. Because the accepted DontTalk calculation puts Hagoromo at 1.08030592734 Zetatons, Mid Small Planet Level on OBD's scale.

Yeah, i see. Going by the new AP chart that Kavpeny released, Naruto will pretty much get boosted to High 5-C then if this calc doesn't get accepted since we can always go by DT's.

UncleSpaceman said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
UncleSpaceman said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
True, but even if the above calc is not accepted, when we switch to OBD's scale, top tier Naruto will become Small Planet Level. Because the accepted DontTalk calculation puts Hagoromo at 1.08030592734 Zetatons, Mid Small Planet Level on OBD's scale.
Oh? Isn't that meant to be the same result?

I think that Toneri's Moon splitting was recalculated to Continent level using our old chart, but that may be changed soon.

Basilisk1995 said:
Antvasima said:
I think that Toneri's Moon splitting was recalculated to Continent level using our old chart, but that may be changed soon.
I am talking talking about Toneri's moon moving feat(He moved the moon towards the earth to destroy the earth).Not moon splitting feat.Did you look at the link I provided.
Dayum, looks legit, everybody agrees in the comments.

UncleSpaceman said:
Basilisk1995 said:
Antvasima said:
I am talking talking about Toneri's moon moving feat(He moved the moon towards the earth to destroy the earth).Not moon splitting feat.Did you look at the link I provided.
i do looks very legit to me

TISSG7Redgrave said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Basilisk1995 said:
Antvasima said:
i do looks very legit to me
Oh yeah, that's High 5-C right there going by our new AP chart. Mmhmm, looks about rite to me.

Please stop quoting each other back and forth. It spams the page with walls of text and turns it unreadable.

Anyway, somebody from the calculation group will probably have to take a look at the feat in question. Did it use the same size as for our Moon? I think that is the one we have used earlier.

The movie gives us a time-frame of 60 minutes... did you read the calculation?

The fact that he pulled a 60 minute timeframe on us makes me wonder about this calc....

Pietro Maximoff said:
The movie gives us a time-frame of 60 minutes... did you read the calculation?
Still cinematic timimg....
... Kakashi told Raikage that he can fire on the moon in 60 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back