• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoeverse Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie gives us a time-frame of 60 minutes... did you read the calculation? Still cinematic timimg....
... Kakashi told Raikage that he can fire on the moon in 60 minutes...

?

And I do know this if the energy was required to move the moon was really small planet level, then the moon should've been slowly crumbling or something, but we didn't see that

Non-Bias said:
How did Planet Level come from this?
Basically, with the new AP scale from OBD, 433 exatons to 53.59 zettatons is Small Planet Level. DonTalks calculation puts Hagromo at 1.08 zettatons, Small Planet Level. The Toneri calculation we are discussing would also be Small Planet Level on the new scale.

Also the Hagoromo calculation the OP linked to puts Hagoromo at 1.062 zettatons atleast, and 44.5 zettatons at most. With the average being about 22 zettatons.

Pietro Maximoff said:
Non-Bias said:
Actually the moon was crumbling apart hence the meteors hitting the earth.
Then it should've been completly deystroyed, due to the large amounts of energy used
It's called plot, if the moon was destroyed it would kill Naruto & Co. It's the same reason why Goku & Beerus's multi-galaxy level punch somehow didn't destroy the earth, because it would kill a large portion of the cast.

^Just because its plot doesn't accuse the fact the moon wasn't destroyed in the feat. Beerus and Goku's punch didn't destroy the earth because the shockwaves got immensely stronger as they traveled throughout the galaxy and universe

Pietro Maximoff said:
^Just because its plot doesn't accuse the fact the moon wasn't destroyed in the feat. Beerus and Goku's punch didn't destroy the earth because the shockwaves got immensely stronger as they traveled throughout the galaxy and universe
That's only because it didn't destroy the earth. If it did destroy the earth, the shockwaves would have behaved like normal shockwaves.

That's only because it didn't destroy the earth. If it did destroy the earth, the shockwaves would have behaved like normal shockwaves.

I suggest you read the calc on the punch itself, because i'm not sure if your understanding it..

Yes, for plot reasons, the shockwaves broke the laws of physics, and got stronger further away from the epicenter, which resulted in the earth not being destroyed. So why can't Toneri moving the moon not break the laws of physics, and not destroy the moon for plot reasons?

IIRC this feat was done overtime, and by time i mean days wasn't it? further more needs to be adjusted by our shinju tree size...

Illuminati478 said:
IIRC this feat was done overtime, and by time i mean days wasn't it? further more needs to be adjusted by our shinju tree size...
The calculation only measures the movement during a 60 minute time-frame, from what i understand. I proved the 60 minute time-frame above.

This calculation seems very weird to me honestly. It just doesn't seem right in my opinion. But given the words in the manga itself, Naruto and Sasuke have at least a small planet level feat separately probably.

UncleSpaceman said:
Yes, for plot reasons, the shockwaves broke the laws of physics, and got stronger further away from the epicenter, which resulted in the earth not being destroyed. So why can't Toneri moving the moon not break the laws of physics, and not destroy the moon for plot reasons?
Again check the beerus and goku calc, and calcs should always use what's right according physics and iirc, the moon should've been completly destroyed, the fact that the hasn't been brought up over there on the nf makes me wonder....

Illuminati478 said:
I believe someone said that toneri was slowl moving the moon at the beginning of the movie

UncleSpaceman said:
Illuminati478 said:
The calculation only measures the movement during a 60 minute time-frame, from what i understand. I proved the 60 minute time-frame above.
for one, the fact that the raikage mentioned 60 minutes to fire the cannon doesn't mean the entire movment was contained in those 60 minutes, IIRC the movment began unquantifibly before the raikage noticed it (which which ould take at least half an hour IRL to confirm but lets leave that aside) thats one, second that is still a longass time for a DC feat even by our standards, especially when other feats that character has preformed had much lower value's, a third is isn't this like a major outlier of gigantic proportions? i mean madara who by all other meaningful portrayel was stronger then toneri, barely gets qualified to be powerscaled to haguromo (who is leaps and bounds beyond toneri in his own right) and toneri somehow closes the gap casually? and then preforms a weak feat in comparison at full power? something isn't right here, sorry.

But If Toneri is acceptep like a Moon Level Character

Then we have to upgrade the Six Paths Naruto Sasuke and Madara?

Alpha149 said:
But If Toneri is acceptep like a Moon Level Character
Then we have to upgrade the Six Paths Naruto Sasuke and Madara?

I don't understand why Madara.It should scale to only Naruto,Sasuke and Momoshiki.Obviously if accepted.

Alpha149 said:
Simple: Six Paths Power Up >> Bijuu Sage Mode > Toneri Tenseigan Chakra Mode

So6P Naruto>Bijuu Sage Naruto why??? It was accepted because we thought In the Last Naruto was weaker(Multi-Continent) than Naruto against Sasuke(Moon Level).But if the calculation is right then we have new proof that.In the last Naruto was apparently moon level.Which would change the asumption that So6P Naruto is stronger than Bijuu Sage Naruto.Plus the feat happened 2 YEARS after Naruto got SO6P power up.In this 2 years Naruto could have naturally gotten stronger through training.Or maybe he learned to control his powers better in these 2 years.So I think thats reason enough for not scaling it to Madara.

I agree with Illuminati that the sum total energy from feat performed over 60 minutes cannot be reliably scaled to single attacks that usually take 1 second or less to perform.

I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves.Before we make any more comments I think we should adjust and recheck the calculation with our standards.That may give us a lower result that can be acceptable for all of us.At the moment we are all discussing on the assumption that the feat is worth 1.9 zettatons.But according to our standards that is bound to change.After redoing the adjusting the calculation we will get a new number.And then discuss about that newfound number all over again.So before taking any more steps please somebody from the calculation group Adjust the numbers to our standards.

Again, this was not performed in a single strike, but gradually over a period of time. As such, we cannot scale it to attack potency.

I am sorry, but there are too many discussions going on right now, amd this one appears to be unfounded, so I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back