• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fullcounter does not give him the range advantage.Naruto out clones Mel any day of the week.

Skill wise they have different skills, Naruto is more tactical than Mel though. Naruto does not rely on regen.

All that means is nagato human soul rip> soul dragon If old man hiruzen would have tried that on KCM naruto he wouldnt have struggled like he did vs nagato

Kidkinsey said:
All that means is nagato human soul rip> soul dragon
If old man hiruzen would have tried that on KCM naruto he wouldnt have struggled like he did vs nagato
And your proof of that are... ?

do you have scans ?

do you have statements ?

do you have databooks ?

I'm pretty sure it does give him range because he can just reflect one attack to all of his clones and then send back an attack that's 16 times as strong at Naruto, fair enough about the clones, I think Mel might be able to figure out which one is the real one tho. Well it's close but Naruto will be forced to get close to Mel and that might not end well for him, isn't Lostvayne also super sharp so it could cut through Naruto's weapons if he decides to use them.

And your proof of that are... ?

do you have scans ?

do you have statements ?

do you have databooks ?

Nagato>naruto, Naruto struggled and needed his arms to hold it back Orochimaru=>hirzuen, He didnt need his arms to hold his soul back Its kinda clear the struggle came do to him being weaker

Greenshifter said:
I'm pretty sure it does give him range because he can just reflect one attack to all of his clones and then send back an attack that's 16 times as strong at Naruto, fair enough about the clones, I think Mel might be able to figure out which one is the real one tho. Well it's close but Naruto will be forced to get close to Mel and that might not end well for him, isn't Lostvayne also super sharp so it could cut through Naruto's weapons if he decides to use them.
the first point is a good point if he did that before in that key .

I really don't think mel can find the real naruto if he clone himself dozens of times if not more , naruto is really good at fooling people with those at this point .

Naruto's durability is better than mel's AP so even lostvayne won't be enough to cut him unless it have hax that negate durability .

Kidkinsey said:
Nagato>naruto, Naruto struggled and needed his arms to hold it back Orochimaru=>hirzuen, He didnt need his arms to hold his soul back Its kinda clear the struggle came do to him being weaker
ok , proof that shinobi gain better resistance to soul hax the stronger they get ? There is no statements of that at all anywhere in the serie.

Also , those are two different jutsu used by two different characthers on two different targets .

Chakra is part spiritual so more mastery of your chakra would grant better resistance, the same way the more kurama chakra naruto got and mastered his other stats went up And true different jutsu but they do the same thing more or less

Kidkinsey said:
Chakra is part spiritual so more mastery of your chakra would grant better resistance, the same way the more kurama chakra naruto got and mastered his other stats went up
And true different jutsu but they do the same thing more or less
Once again , do you have any proof that more chakra = more soul hax resistance ? I want statements instead of your headcanon assumptions ( no offense) .

It has to be stated even though its shown? I believe the 2 examples I provided showcase it, the same way yall said Mel can soul RIP because other demons can do it Otherwise there would only be 2 characters in the entire verse eith resistance to soul manip and no offense taken

Demons ripping souls was showcased and stated all of them can do it because it is how they feed iirc .

Naruto verse , in the other hand , have little soul hax and because of that no statements of them resisting it by being stronger than the opponent. They also clearly have displayed soul ripping techniques that are stronger than others (single target against dozens if not more at once)

And just like giving soul manip to every naruto characthers just because chakra is in part spiritual ( there was debate about that too as it's more spiritual as in "mental" than it is "soul") was rejected , the same happened for their resistance because there isn't enough proof of everyone having it .

Therefore , only naruto characthers that displayed soul hax /resistance to soul hax got it , and only scale to what potency they resisted , wich is both single target for them (reaper death seal and rinnegan's soul rip)

There is no clear proof of the techniques they resisted scale above a single soul and as this wiki scale soul hax potency by the number of soul it can manipulate , their resistance only scale to a single soul .

If naruto had resisted the soul stealing dragon , he would had clearly displayed a greater resistance than a single soul and there would be no problem . But there is no feat of him ever resisting above that and there is no clear statement that say that more chakra= better soul resistance.

Naeblis495 said:
the first point is a good point if he did that before in that key .

I really don't think mel can find the real naruto if he clone himself dozens of times if not more , naruto is really good at fooling people with those at this point .

Naruto's durability is better than mel's AP so even lostvayne won't be enough to cut him unless it have hax that negate durability .
Here he does the clone full counter thing, he was sealed here tho but this is before the key being used and he only gets more abilities after this. (he did the same in a probably non-canon movie but actually reflecting it from clone to clone)

Meliodas has extrasensory perception and can sense magic (I think) but chakra is not magic via verse equalization unless I am mistaken.

Galand is a 1000 times stronger than Mel at this point, cuts him no problem.

i know he can split himself and full counter multiples attacks , but did he ever countered an attack multiples times to make it stronger beside the last chapters ?

Naruto can fool people with those too .

And yet , at 2:37 of the same video , a stronger meliodas can't slice through galand .

Fair I believe the orochimaru example proves it as he was able to lessen the effects because he was stronger the hiruzen I do believe its spiritual because when the edo tensei got released they saw the souls/spirits flying away, i see what u saying but i disagree some hxh characters have reistance to fear madness manip etc despite never actually doing it

And howcome more people effected means better? Soul ripping somebody with great resistsnce should be better then ripping 10 people with no resistance

Kidkinsey said:
And howcome more people effected means better? Soul ripping somebody with great resistsnce should be better then ripping 10 people with no resistance
Because thats how it works for Soulhax and Mindhax

Numbers=potency

Soul ripping someone with resistance is more impressive then just 10 people

Thousands though? Now that's a problem

Kidkinsey said:
Fair
I believe the orochimaru example proves it as he was able to lessen the effects because he was stronger the hiruzen I do believe its spiritual because when the edo tensei got released they saw the souls/spirits flying away, i see what u saying but i disagree some hxh characters have reistance to fear madness manip etc despite never actually doing it

yes, but naruto never displayed resistance before that one time and never displayed it afterward. The only reason he got resistance in the first place is because he didn't died instantly to a soul rip.

So all we can prove is that his soul is a bit harder to pull out than a normal human as a single target soul rip struglled to rip it off somewhat .

The problem here is that the rinnegan soul rip used on naruto doesn't have feat of ripping the soul of characthers that already have feats of resisting soul hax , if it did , for example , ripped the sdoul of a characther that resisted the soul stealing dragon wich can rip dozens if not more souls , we would have clear proof that the single target soul rip have more potency that the dragon , and we could use that as a proof to scale naruto's resistance to a better level .

But the single target soul rip is kinda featless above a single soul so we have no concrete proof .

Because thats how it works for Soulhax and Mindhax

Numbers=potency

By that logic feather illusion jutsu> tsukyomi And thats a Big no lol

Tsukuyomi can even work on sharingan users wich greatly resist genjutsu so it have great potency. Not to mention that it can hugely affect the target mentally instead of just making him stand still.

Tsukuyomi worked on Sharingan Kakashi while Nirvana got noped by Sakura, not really the same when Tsukuyomi has feats scaling it far higher.

Tsukuyomi can even work on sharingan users wich greatly resist genjutsu so it have great potency. Not to mention that it can hugely affect the target mentally instead of just making him stand still.

Yeah so dosent that disprove the more effected = better thing?

yes, but naruto never displayed resistance before that one time and never displayed it afterward. The only reason he got resistance in the first place is because he didn't died instantly to a soul rip.

So all we can prove is that his soul is a bit harder to pull out than a normal human as a single target soul rip struglled to rip it off somewhat .

The problem here is that the rinnegan soul rip used on naruto doesn't have feat of ripping the soul of characthers that already have feats of resisting soul hax , if it did , for example , ripped the sdoul of a characther that resisted the soul stealing dragon wich can rip dozens if not more souls , we would have clear proof that the single target soul rip have more potency that the dragon , and we could use that as a proof to scale naruto's resistance to a better level .

But the single target soul rip is kinda featless above a single soul so we have no concrete proof .

I dont neccesarily agree but i see what you saying

Naeblis495 said:
i know he can split himself and full counter multiples attacks , but did he ever countered an attack multiples times to make it stronger beside the last chapters ?

Naruto can fool people with those too .

And yet , at 2:37 of the same video , a stronger meliodas can't slice through galand .
In a non-canon movie, maybe someone else can give another example?

What is his best feat fooling people?

Blame writer inconsistency lol.

Probably vs pain, when he threw smoke bombs and had a RS coming out of it as pain tried to absorb it, it was really a clone so naruto tackled him covered his eyes to cut off the linked vision and attacked the pain that revives people from the air

I didn't understand anything about "Soul Dragon" and Ningendo.

But if both come from the same source and being, then they probably have the same power. To disagree with that would be to say, for example, that a Suiton, just because it was molded into a wall, does not wet.

However, if I'm not mistaken, the "Soul Dragon" comes from the Outer Path. If so, then Ningendo must have the same power as Outer Path. Both are techniques from Rinnegan, used to rip souls.

yes , suiton jutsu are wet

no , they don't have all the same potency even when casted by the same characther .

your analogy is fallacious .

Different technique , different potency .

I didn't say it has the same power, because it was used by the same character. I would say it has the same potency, because it was used by the same technique (The Paths of Pain), conjured by the same Doujutsu (rinnegan). There is a great correlation that would be too high to call the Association Fallacy.

However, as far as I quickly saw and researched, this power was used only by Gedo Mazo. With that, I'm prone to disagree with Ningendo being equal to its "Dragon Soul" attack power.
At most, who would scales would be the Juubi Jinchuurikis, who have as much their power as the Rinnegan.

Think there needs to be a thread for Naruto's soul thread because in the first place narutos soul resistance is dependent on his strength. Naruto struggles because it was against someone of the same strength. He struggled because he was literally being pulled in the opposite direction by a big lizard that was invisible while his soul was being pulled forward

AstralKing7 said:
Think there needs to be a thread for Naruto's soul thread because in the first place narutos soul resistance is dependent on his strength. Naruto struggles because it was against someone of the same strength. He struggled because he was literally being pulled in the opposite direction by a big lizard that was invisible while his soul was being pulled forward
Do you have a statement that prove your claims that naruto's resistance is based on his strengh ?

Seeing as the two times someone in Naruto resisted soul rip, they did so by having to physically grab their soup and pull it back, its safe to say it is based on their strength. The issue here is how would that scale in regards to other verses. We can't use AP or lifting as the measurement as a 10-C could have universal soul manip which is blatantly beyond Naruto but if we measure it by their physical power, they are complete trash.

Apparently full counter doesn't work on chakra?

I think there is a feat or a statement of Meliodas seeing a fly move it's wings at a mile distance so that probably helps against clones.

Do you have a statement that prove your claims that naruto's resistance is based on his strengh ?

Okay this is one of those times when Kishi wants u to use common sense and not need everything literally fed to us. U literally naruto physically getting weaker while his soul is being pulled while Nagato needed help to pull out his soul but Naruto could still physically pull his soul back

I'd rather use clear canon statements/feats instead of making assumptions that are based on nothing concrete.

If he can only resist soul rip by physically holding out to his soul , that is just Non-physical interaction , not resistance.Orochimaru have resistance as he didn't need to physically hold out to his soul to stop the tug of war.

Until you all proved that nagato's soul stealing techniques are all comparable to each other(same potency despite numbers of souls stolen being greatly different depending on the technique used) and that naruto verse soul hax resistance are based on their chakra ammount/physical strengh (depending of who is arguing) , you have no case .

So far , the rinnengan's single target soul rip have only feats of ripping a single soul , none of wich had displayed soul resistance before that and naruto was struglling against that technique .

That is the feat of naruto's soul hax resistance.

Back