• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Naeblis u do understand Nagato is comparable to Naruto right?? Why are u still comparing his abilities to one another when they aren't based on that but his physical abilities.

Also it seems u don't know what all actually qualifies for giving abilities. Just because he could physically touch his soul and pull it back doesn't mean he doesn't have resistance to soul manipulation. It means he has both NPI and resistance to soul manipulation.

Tbh you're making no sense. You must belibe that if he gets NPI he won't get resistance to soul manipulation?? He still gets it because it's a type of soul manipulation Nagato is using ƒÿÉ

I mean, if Naruto can prevent getting his soul ripped by grabbing it, then that's NPI. The Resistance is just an after Effect of it.

As I remember, Naruto didn't die instantly after Nagato tried to rip his soul out. And I remember something that said that as Naruto's soul got in touch with Nagato, Naruto weakened (I also think that's why Naruto is losing the "tug of war") and that's the reason for his resistance.

If not, then Naruto has no resistance to it, or at most, has limited resistance. Perhaps he can scale the resistance of Orochimaru's? But I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

I'm trying to see why people are acting like it's brand new for feat to beat two different abilities like Naruto's Case ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Naruto takes this, Meliodas won't survive a hand to hand combat against someone with higher AP and Durability. Go ahead, grace, voting Naruto FRA.

What resistance to soul manipulation does Naruto have, when he battle against Kabuto controlled nagato he nearly died from the human paths power only it's only when Itachi interfered that Naruto survived ?

So with meliodas being stronger then the demon king his soul manipulation has become far better then before and kurama wouldn't scare meliodas in the slightest.

Hand to hand combat , meliodas is an expert at sword play but if speed wasn't equalized Naruto takes high diff but my votes meliodas

Kunglao105 said:
What resistance to soul manipulation does Naruto have, when he battle against Kabuto controlled nagato he nearly died from the human paths power only it's only when Itachi interfered that Naruto survived ?
So with meliodas being stronger then the demon king his soul manipulation has become far better then before and kurama wouldn't scare meliodas in the slightest.

Hand to hand combat , meliodas is an expert at sword play but if speed wasn't equalized Naruto takes high diff but my votes meliodas
He have resistance because it didn't one shotted him instantly . It's a really small resistance that doesn't scale much above a single soul but it's still resistance .

And apparently meliodas never use soul hax in characther .

He have resistance because it didn't one shotted him instantly . It's a really small resistance that doesn't scale much above a single soul but it's still resistance .

And apparently meliodas never use soul hax in characther .

I agree to disagree

AnonymousBlank said:
Disagree on what?
He Naruto has resistance to soul manipulation because nagato didn't one shot Naruto with the human so agree to that but I disagree to the fact your comparing human path soul manipulation to demon king meliodas soul manipulation

Kunglao105 said:
I agree to disagree
Don't get me wrong , i think personally that he shouldn't have resistance . Imo he just prevented his soul from leaving his body by holding on to it physically , wich is non physical interaction , not resistance.

If he did let go of his soul at any point , he would have been one shotted. The only characther that displayed real soul hax resistance is orochimaru because he stalemated a soul rip without holding down to his soul .

But this site treat what naruto did as a resistance , i disagree but i'm okay with it as it is a really weak one.

If meliodas did use soul hax in characther , he would one shot naruto with it as naruto's resistance is really weak and even lower ranked demon can soul rip multiple beings at once .

The real problem for meliodas here is his personality : he never use soul hax in characther. If it was a bloodlusted fight then he would win , but not here .

AstralKing7 said:
When will people realize that one feat can turn into more than one ability
When will you realise that you need to prove that different techniques scale to each other first ?

Rinnengan's single target soul rip have no feat of going above a single soul in it's potency. If you think otherwise , give clear cut proofs instead of "use your common sense" , wich isn't a valid argument .

my bad then , i'm not a native english speaker so i can confuse things .

i can agree on that , but i don't really recall naruto soul being hard to pull out before he grabed onto it , maybe just the fact of not dying with a quarter/half of your soul pulled out is enough to gain resistance tho .

@Everyone

Naruto resisted Nagato pulling his soul.

The difficulty came because Naruto's life force was also being sucked in and it weakened him and when he realized this Naruto held his soul.

that is my argument The Calaca . I don't really see a real feat of resistance from naruto , just a non physical interaction feat .

Orochimaru clearly resisted his soul from being pulled out and didn't need to physically grab onto it , so that's a clear feat from him .

But i disagree with naruto claim at soul hax resistance .

First u have to understand the literal concept of Nagato's human path that he used. Once he touches the opponents soul they lose all power and are weakened. The fact that Naruto could move through it is resistance which people don't understand.

So naruto can counter the weakening effect of nagato's technique but not the soul rip effect ?

shouldn't that be limited resistance to soul hax ( weakening effects) then as he can't counter all the effects of the technique ?

What? Naruto resisted Nagato's Soul Manipulation, but the weakening effect helped Nagato.

In this case, Naruto resisted and was only affected by being weakened at the same time.
I really didn't understand anything about this interpretation, at the very least, meaningless.

Nagato was able to pull out his soul just fine before naruto started to grab onto it is my point .There is no hint of naruto resisting the effect .

he just grew weaker and weaker the more his soul was pulled out.

Yes, and unlike all the others who were affected, Naruto didn't lose his soul instantly.

Yes and that is why Nagato could almost rip his soul out, because his life force was also withdrawn / absorbed and so on, as he was in contact with Ningendo.

That in itself is already a resistance and hence, I do not understand the logic behind your argument.

MostPowerfull said:
Yes, and unlike all the others who were affected, Naruto didn't lose his soul instantly.

Yes and that is why Nagato could almost rip his soul out, because his life force was also withdrawn / absorbed and so on, as he was in contact with Ningendo.

so the main difference between the reaper death seal's soul rip and ningendo's single target soul rip is that ningendo also absorb energy ,wich is why naruto had to physically hold down to his soul but orochimaru didn't need to ?

yeah ok , i can see that as a valid reason .And after rereading the scene , there is indeed a few panels where naruto is showned not holding to his soul and still being alive .

So yeah , his resistance to soul hax of the potency of one soul make sense .

Back