• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It absolutely does not work that way. If not people like escanor using his clearly magical overwhelming finger as the one would not harm mel or mael would not hurt zeldris with helios flair while he has God. Stop the cap
Here you go also to be far Escanor was overwhelming stronger than Zeldris and divine sword Escanor and divine spear are just fancy names for physical attacks. The demon kings power would neutralize the magic aspect of the punch but the physical will remain. So for a magic infused punch the magical damage will be reflected but the physical will remain.

Mb, I miss readed it (its a resistance he had). But how will Naruto counter that:
soul manipulation great. Now read naruto's profile
Here you go also to be far Escanor was overwhelming stronger than Zeldris and divine sword Escanor and divine spear are just fancy names for physical attacks. The demon kings power would neutralize the magic aspect of the punch but the physical will remain. So for a magic infused punch the magical damage will be reflected but the physical will remain.
helios flair is what? Also why are you changing mel's keys?

Wait, are you using The Ruler to explain how Full Counter works?

He is being heavily disingenous. MEl still has TM but he lost his DK form to erae said DK
His TM is the decon/EE thing…
You basically conceded…

It’s not in character for him to use it, though SBA assume strongest forms so idek if we are supposed to use It

Mb, I miss readed it (its a resistance he had). But how will Naruto counter that:
Not in character but yeah basically Naruto can't really fight while getting his soul extracted he can only try to retain it

makai we are going in circles so let's drop this. Mixing magic with natural element would be likened to mixing chakra with natural elements. Case and point sasuke kirin. By your logic kirin would be senjutsu but it isn't. You fundamentally don't know what kirin is. Let other people vote and decide. I'm exhausted
Then what’s the difference between mixing magic and natural Energy and mixing chakra with Natural energy ?

Darkness isn’t magic anyway it’s like a limb to demons and it Litteraly has anti magic properties

And omg Meliodas resists magic he’ll passively erase Naruto’s clones with negative energy 😱

He also nulled Merlin’s magic despite her Resistance to Power null and magic null

Wait, are you using The Ruler to explain how Full Counter works?
Yes they are not the exact same I know that but it’s just illustrates what would happen if a magic infused physical attack was reflected or absorbed.
And omg Meliodas resists magic he’ll passively erase Naruto’s clones with negative energy 😱

He also nulled Merlin’s magic despite her Resistance to Power null and magic null
It would be best to get this accepted in the layer evaluation thread and a crt(my crt is still open by the way).

His TM is the decon/EE thing…
You basically conceded…

It’s not in character for him to use it, though SBA assume strongest forms so idek if we are supposed to use It

Not in character but yeah basically Naruto can't really fight while getting his soul extracted he can only try to retain it

Then what’s the difference between mixing magic and natural Energy and mixing chakra with Natural energy ?

Darkness isn’t magic anyway it’s like a limb to demons and it Litteraly has anti magic properties

I never conceeded on shit. I'm simply reading profiles and you are not
It does not matter if darkness is not magic it still gets erased.
The rest of your comment are desperrate antics that i feel are not necessary to respond to. Let people vote

Actually, it only assumes it's the strongest key, using the form they typically battle in.
He only needs like 2 Chakra arms to pull his soul back in, he can make more and use his regular ones.
Nature Energy =/= Natural elements
You mean the barrier? The one Naruto can just not go into, because he learned not to do that after Land of Waves?

I never conceeded on shit. I'm simply reading profiles and you are not
So you understand that if he still has true magic he still has decon and EE ?
It does not matter if darkness is not magic it still gets erased.
How ?
The rest of your comment are desperrate antics that i feel are not necessary to respond to. Let people vote
I’m just playing dumb and hiding behind the powernull argument

Actually, it only assumes it's the strongest key, using the form they typically battle in.
Oh okay Meliodas does Not use true magic as it is way too dangerous
He only needs like 2 Chakra arms to pull his soul back in, he can make more and use his regular ones.
He would still be immobilized
Nature Energy =/= Natural elements
Nature energy is chakra coming from their Surroundings they basically absorb natural elements energy and mix it With their spiritual energy, destroyer type magic infuse the natural elements energy into magic to give it it’s properties
You mean the barrier?
No i mean Negative energy

The one Naruto can just not go into, because he learned not to do that after Land of Waves?
First of all it’s a circular barrier he would Not have a choice to pass through it in order to fight Or get away from Meli.

But i’m not Even talking about said barrier since Meli doesn’t even really rely on it that much

I’m talking about high ranking demons miasma aka negative energy that just null magic

Not really, no. He can still move while his soul is being extracted, hence how he could pull it back in.
Nature energy is chakra coming from their Surroundings they basically absorb natural elements energy and mix it With their spiritual energy, destroyer type magic infuse the natural elements energy into magic to give it it’s properties
It's not chakra, it's a special type of energy flowing through all things. It's not those things themselves. I looked up what you're talking about, and all I found was "destroy four elements," which is just fusing water, earth, air, and fire into an attack, so if that's what you meant, it's not the same thing at all, it's just using those 4 elements, not infusing a new type of energy into your body, and "Dark Destroy," which is just black lightning.
First of all it’s a circular barrier he would Not have a choice to pass through it in order to fight Or get away from Meli.
I mean, it certainly can't be infinite speed, Naruto would have a chance to move.
I’m talking about high ranking demons miasma aka negative energy that just null magic
Miasma doesn't have powernull listed on here on Meliodas or the Demon Clan's profile.

So you understand that if he still has true magic he still has decon and EE ?

How ?

I’m just playing dumb and hiding behind the powernull argument

Oh okay Meliodas does Not use true magic as it is way too dangerous

No i mean Negative energy

But i’m not Even talking about said barrier since Meli doesn’t even really rely on it that much

1. Mel having EE is absolutely irrelevant to this battle and DEcon won't work coz of nruto's invunrebility
2. TSO erases both magic, non magic and people. Pick your poison
3. I have a simple assignment from you. Go to the naruto page and read the senjutsu part. Now link anywhere that talks about natural elements

naruto is invunerable to magic. mel decon comes from his true magic meaning it can't harm him.
Naruto is lucky Absolute Order isn't In-character for Meli

Wow! Not like it won't even help Naruto to begin with

Wow! Not like it won't even help Naruto to begin with
Amaterasu is a flame that never stops burning you, he didn't just put it out and regen, he blocked it from spawning on his skin and burning him, his far superior 6 Paths Chakra Cloak will do so passively.

Amaterasu is a flame that never stops burning you, he didn't just put it out and regen, he blocked it from spawning on his skin and burning him, his far superior 6 Paths Chakra Cloak will do so passively.
Good luck pulling that off after Meli pulls out his power nulling wall and spams Hellblaze on him

Not really, no. He can still move while his soul is being extracted, hence how he could pull it back in.
Iirc Nagato was extracting his soul and he couldn’t run around freely that’s what i’m talking about not him being completely paralysed it makes him an easy prey

Anyway not in character for Meliodas
It's not chakra, it's a special type of energy flowing through all things. It's not those things themselves. I looked up what you're talking about, and all I found was "destroy four elements," which is just fusing water, earth, air, and fire into an attack, so if that's what you meant, it's not the same thing at all, it's just using those 4 elements, not infusing a new type of energy into your body, and "Dark Destroy," which is just black lightning.
I cited the panel earlier but let’s say it’s not the same, Naruto still can’t null darkness/physicals
I mean, it certainly can't be infinite speed, Naruto would have a chance to move.
Then he’d have to get out quick darkness can move way faster than it’s users anyway the barrier isn’t in character
Miasma doesn't have powernull listed on here on Meliodas or the Demon Clan's profile.
It’s Negative energy

Fun fact this was just his DM2

It doesn't null magic, but it still has nasty effects on those not resistant to it
It does, the darkness demons exude is also called « negative energy » when Meli launched a darkness attack into COD it absorbed it and made the skelletons resistant to magic

And yes it affects people that resists poisons etc… passively

1. Mel having EE is absolutely irrelevant to this battle and DEcon won't work coz of nruto's invunrebility
It Is since Meli won’t use True magic
2. TSO erases both magic, non magic and people. Pick your poison
Tobirama´s clone could take it With his bare hands lmao Meliodas resists it’s deconstruction effects and Moon lvl + attacks could break through it
3. I have a simple assignment from you. Go to the naruto page and read the senjutsu part. Now link anywhere that talks about natural elements
It talks about Natural energy Which is the energy they extract from nature itself (Wind, plants and other natural elements)

But it’s getting circular let’s just say it’s entirely different and Meliodas can’t really use magic

He still can use his Darkness and harm Naruto with it

Also, I don't think it was stated that things within the wall can't use magic, just that they can't get in or out with it, and magic can't go through the wall.

Iirc Nagato was extracting his soul and he couldn’t run around freely that’s what i’m talking about not him being completely paralysed it makes him an easy prey
He couldn't run, but he could fight. Also, he was unable to run because there was a guy actively pulling against him.
I cited the panel earlier but let’s say it’s not the same, Naruto still can’t null darkness/physicals
Pretty sure I didn't say he could.
It’s Negative energy
That just states that it allows you to resist magic, not that it negates it and destroys beings made by it.

When has he ever done that?
Never, it’s not in character + Hellblaze exists non magically (it’s just purgatory fire) but i think it was always considered magic in VS threads so let’s say it doesn’t exist naturally.

Naruto can’t use ninjutsu, Meliodas can’t use Magic.

Naruto can spam clones and that’s generally his way to go, Meliodas can take them out with ranged darkness attacks like darkness pillars etc…

Naruto has TSO but Meli resists it’s deconstruction and has enough AP to break it completely + it’s EE effect is based on:
Erasing Sasuke’s susanoo partially (It just powernull normal jutsu)
Erasing kunais, shurikens (Just it’s jinton nature)
Tobirama clone could take a TSO with his bare hands and just tp to Obito
Minato could stay in contact with TSO without dying
And it has range limits

Meliodas can use FC VC if Naruto wants to pull ninjutsu

Meliodas will passively poison Naruto just via existing (High ranking fairies like King resists poison and status effect inducement but King couldn’t even stay in the room of an uncouscious AM Meli)

He couldn't run, but he could fight. Also, he was unable to run because there was a guy actively pulling against him.
An immobile Naruto would be an easy prey for Meli
Pretty sure I didn't say he could.
So most of his physical arsenal remains
That just states that it allows you to resist magic, not that it negates it and destroys beings made by it.
Negative energy is basically what allow darkness/miasma to destroy magic

Negative energy just has similar effects

Naruto has higher amps
Through ninjutsu based attacks if Meli use FC with his 8 clones Naruto dies instantly (Summoning his clones was litteraly his first move against Dubs)

Meliodas has the demon clan rage amps:
Made him overpower 7 clones with equal strength to his that were physically holding him
Made him perception blitz Hendrikson in base form
Made Zel Blitz and almost bisect Mael that was stronger than him

Never, it’s not in character + Hellblaze exists non magically (it’s just purgatory fire) but i think it was always considered magic in VS threads so let’s say it doesn’t exist naturally.
Does Meliodas still have the Commandements in his strongest key?

Barriers are never useful if it’s just going to get destroyed by ap
If it was in character for Meli to use, his barrier would have higher resistance that his normal darkness that is already more durable than his Low 5-B body

Tho it’s not, but Mel still has his complete Darkness arsenal (enchantment, pillars, negative energy, ranged attacks etc…) to deal with clones and even pin Naruto down

Can’t get deconstructed by TSO

And litteraly can one tap with revenge counter

and people say Naruto fans don’t read.
Naruto got resistance to almost all abilities mentioned.
Meli also resists but high ranking demons can still extract his soul overtime

Also Naruto’s resistance is just him holding to his soul with his chakra arms

Anyway it’s not in character for Meli to absorb souls…

Back