• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
imo Naruto cause he has fought in a war for like 2 day non stop and even before he joined the war he hadnt rested after he got down training with killer bee. He blitzed kisama than sprung his ankle, after that he started back training i believe and sense the war by mistake and ran for km to the battlfield with no rest making dozens of clones and only to be healed once in his fight agaisnt obito when minato showed and got healed maybe after SOSP gave him some power tbh. It was night when he got healed by Sakura and after that non stop fighting unitl he "died" than more non stop fighting with madara and kaguya and then freaking Sasuke than getting his arm blow and still being able to talk with dying from blood lost. Naruto got this imo.

The three months fight in Ichigo's inner mind is affecting his body in real word tho, hereand here.

You can see the injury he recieves from his battle.

And the fact Isshin use his reiatsu to keep the boundary stuff within the dangai for Ichigo to train for nearly three months is quite impressive stamina feats for Bleach.

Dat Dot said:
The three months fight in Ichigo's inner mind is affecting his body in real word tho, hereand here.
You can see the injury he recieves from his battle.

And the fact Isshin use his reiatsu to keep the boundary stuff within the dangai for Ichigo to train for nearly three months is quite impressive stamina feats for Bleach.
Outlier. A fodder like him can never do that. :D

Ichigo fought for 5 days straight with Urahara when he had his fodder Shikai. I think he has the advantage in stamina

Kakorat said:
Ichigo fought for 5 days straight with Urahara when he had his fodder Shikai. I think he has the advantage in stamina
It was not 5 days, what you talkin about?

The Ninja war lasted 5-6 days. Naruto lasted 5 at least before taking a knee due to exhaustion. After he was healed and had that breather, he lasted several more hours before dying. Was revived and lasted Nearly 30+ more hours before him and Sasuke were out.

What i can say is that Naruto can at least fight for a week now that he is god tier status. Though, for all it depends on the level at which they're fighting.

Ninja war was only 3 days tho, also it also depends on what you're doing

It's easy for a guy who does wall level+ attacks for a week oppose to someone who was blasting City+ level attacks for 5 days straight.

so, in short, you measure these characters in what they achieved within those few days/weeks oppose to just the length

Also didn't Ichigo stated that it would take him 5 whole days for him to run out of stamina in that machine that Hiyori made him use ? Was it stamina or Reyrioku ?

it three and a half days for naruto cause he was still bleeding out for that whole night his arm was blown off and at sunrise so he so also have the stamina for while bleeding out for hours

Ichigo takes the stamina advantage easily, he was able to fight for 30 days. Iirc he also fought for 5ish days earlier on in Bleach.

Followed by Luffy, massively superior to fodder who can fight for 12 hours straight, and scales to characters who can fight 5 days non stop while at a disadvantage. ( Ace vs Jinbe, Ace was at a disadvantage against Jinbe. As Jinbe incorporates both Water and Busoshoku Haki into his attacks. Not only that but Ace also stood back up and attempted to fight Whitebeard right after Jinbe fell. ) He also likely has the best tolerance to pain out of everyone here. Dude was going through hell in Impel Down after getting poisoned by Magellan then had to endure the temperature of freezing hell right afterwards. Furthermore, he also had to go through an extremely painful surgery to get rid of the poison which lasted hours and took 10 years from his life. He also fought in Marineford afterwards.

Third would probably go to Naruto. Not sure if you can take him fighting a war for 3 day's since he was getting power ups in it. However it's pretty impressive nonetheless.

Didn't Naruto train for 7 days non-stop in Land of Waves arc? Also, didn't he last like several days in chunin exams before actually feeling tired?

Also, in terms of stamina, I think It's Ichigo > Naruto > Luffy. The reason I say this because in the Doffy/Katakuri fights, Luffy can't last more than 24 hrs without needing a break.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Actually Luffy can. Gotta consider everything that happened previously.
He was well rested before the Katakuri fight and iirc, the lead up to the Doffy fight was less than a day (Note: Not talking about the entirety of Dressrosa)

Yeah but he does get some stamina back against Madara and Juubito in it, since Sakura kept healing him.

And I don't know if it counts but when the Sage of Six Paths gave him the Six Paths Sage Mode didn't Naruto recovered some stamina ? Because I don't quite remember it

sakura healing barley amounted to much tbf. Naruto was literally non stop fighting and running in the war since he left the turtle island which lasted over days and he only got healed once sakura healed him once if i remember correctly. After that non stop fighting agaisnt Juubi and SOSP Obito and then after beating him he went on to fight Madara revived and creating his bigges FRS ever in his sage mode in shippuden, after that almost died and came back and fought SOSP Madara and then right after that fought Kaguya for the whole night using his strongest FRS ever then creating a moon alongside sasuke then after that fight had a short conversation with his dad and SOSP then went on to fight Sasuke for a whole freaking day until next sunrise. Also naruto endurance feats pretty much speak for themselves.

Back