• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vader mind haxes.

But him against Gilgamesh if you really want to start something.

I'm still gonna disagree with mind hax, but Vader probably wins either via organ choke or just tking his TSB into Naruto himself lol

BruceTheBatman said:
I'm still gonna disagree with mind hax, but Vader probably wins either via organ choke or just tking his TSB into Naruto himself lol
Naruto is immune to his own TSB, if Vader doesnt go with Mindhax Naruto could very well take this

@Knightofannihilation666

1.Literally every vote is lazy written.

I can easily say "Naruto creates 1000 clones and stomps GG".

2.Many suggest it is a stomp.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Knightofannihilation666

1.Literally every vote is lazy written.

I can easily say "Naruto creates 1000 clones and stomps GG".
"All of you become my slaves"

"Okay"

Clones are useless

^That does not deny lazy written votes.

Also,I am not knowledgeable in Star Wars Legends but do these characters really lead with atomization and mind hax?

I beat the first one about....5 times?

I used to not have to deal with the concept of life

I played the first one for a lot of times,but stopped at the first level of the second one.My English was also worse that days so I understood only little about the story.

I haven't played Force Unleashed in years. I still remember loving I was finally playing a SW game that let me go crazy with the Force. No limited Force Meter that took forever to refill or was severly limited.

I remember enjoying the story for what it was at that time and loving how it concluded.

Back