• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and if in character ash uses his entire arsenal of pokemon thrs to many variables for me to consider, so good luck guys.
I don't recall Ash ever releasing the entirety of his Pokemon in his usual fights.

This fight begins as a one on one, Ash usually starts with Pikachu or releases another Pokemon.

While Sage Mode Naruto spawns two or three clones.

He had information on Pain and needed the backup because he knew Pain outnumbered him (The Six Paths + the numerous Summons)
Oh yeah he did know pain had multiple bodies, but wouldn't that encourage him from summoning here? cause ash summons pokemon so he might use it if he sees ash throw out a pokemon, but then again maybe not cause its only one whereas pain had 6 bodies and summonings, still a possibility tho

Greninja is FTL... Would ash's pokemon be equalized? And Pikachu has stat amps. I'm unsure if Naruto can win, Tho naruto's combat unpredictability is good so he has advantages with that.

I am voluntarily voting Naruto For Reasons Above. I swear this is my own doing.
images

Back