• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah he can send out a lot of pokemon at once but he might get overwhelmed by naruto's clones, Also once Naruto gets overwhelmed he'd go into KCM 1 and by then I think he'd be able to hit the real ash and win, First off KCM 1 is a speed amp so he will be faster than ash's pokemon, His chakra arms give him better mobility and maneuverability, He can predict his opponent's next move so the chances of him getting hit while trying to take out the real ash is unlikely. Also when its speed equalized and the other character gets an amped he gets an amp relative to how much faster the amped speed was to his un equalized self? If so then he'd be way faster, Sage naruto is MHS+ and kcm 1 is at least sub-rel
Amps are something the Pokémon can perfectly do in all the stats, meaning they can still have the upper hand in stats. Plus yeah there's the full range, I said the Pokémon center thing as an example.

So does naruto have any wincons? Ash would be reacting to all of his attacks with his ftl reactions, pikachu negs shadow clone spam and ash's pokemons are also stronger than naruto

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
It doesn't cover the slower in combat and higher in reactions, so I'll assume Ash has his reactions just fine.

Because if the faster reaction speed gets equalized he would be at a disadvantage or get downgraded speed everytime in speed equal even tho the character has faster reaction speed
The whole point of speed equalising is to make sure both characters have same speed by this logic I can say this match is unfair for Naruto because his movement speed is being downgraded despite being faster

The whole point of speed equalising is to make sure both characters have same speed by this logic I can say this match is unfair for Naruto because his movement speed is being downgraded despite being faster
Not the same thing... They are still equal... If ash gets equalized while having the faster reaction and not keeping the reaction is unfair since that's .... I can't explain it but I know it is unfair...
monke-tea.gif

Shouldn't this match be Ash's pokemon vs naruto? How is he allowed to kill Ash?
No? Its naruto vs ash, not naruto vs all of ash's pokemon. I think the question should be why is he not allowed to kill ash? I don't see anything in the rules that contradicts him being able to kill ash, Ash is ash, If he manages to kill ash he wins, His pokemon are there to aid him not to become more targets that naruto needs to kill to win

No? Its naruto vs ash, not naruto vs all of ash's pokemon. I think the question should be why is he not allowed to kill ash? I don't see anything in the rules that contradicts him being able to kill ash, Ash is ash, If he manages to kill ash he wins, His pokemon are there to aid him not to become more targets that naruto needs to kill to win
Also sorry if this sounded aggressive

I think pokemon will defend ash and get out from the pokeball themselves
Superhuman vs superhuman with FTL reactions seems pretty unfair to me
You are talking about this match up.... Not in general

I think pokemon can will defend ash and get out from the pokeball themselves

You are talking about this match up.... Not in general
Yeah, I was just denying the fact that naruto killing ash isn't a wincon, I'm aware that they are there to defend himself

Idk, I feel like its fair, It def isn't fair to lower one's movement speed to another person and then not do the same for the other person

How in character is it for him to use his summons
I'd say he'd use it if he gets pressed, Its def not a forgotten move in his arsenal that he just uses in a specific situation, He used it before entering the fight with pain, if ash summons his pokemon naruto might summon toad too, I think he uses it if he's against multiple people he didn't use it against sasuke in the final valley fight so maybe he doesn't use it in 1v1s He used it against the pains and he also summoned gamabunta's son in the war, Its not a right off the bat move but he will use it

Think of it like this... Someone has FTL movement vs Superhuman movement... That FTL movement gets equalized and so does his reactions speed even tho it's higher than his movement speed... That's nearly the same thing that's happening here... 🤔 to me at least 🤷‍♂️

Back