• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why's everyone arguing about Naruto and Ash and their speed when Ash isn't the one fighting?

It's either Ash's Pokemon that get their speed equalized to Naruto or Naruto's speed that gets equalized to Ash's Pokemon.

After that just scale Ash's to reactions to his Pokemon's Speed or Naruto's Speed.

Wait he can summon gamabunta and the other frog dudes? Aren't they 6-C?
well Ash himaself has 6-C dura and the pokemons so why not?

and these are his analytical predicticions
(Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances),(He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly)
, Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (He can predict the next move of his opponent by sensing their negative emotions),

well Ash himaself has 6-C dura and the pokemons so why not?

and these are his analytical predicticions
(Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances),(He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly)
, Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (He can predict the next move of his opponent by sensing their negative emotions),
Yee presence sensing and danger sensing...
Danger sense... So he can predict movement by sensing very fast making him see or sense where they might move.

Why's everyone arguing about Naruto and Ash and their speed when Ash isn't the one fighting?

It's either Ash's Pokemon that get their speed equalized to Naruto or Naruto's speed that gets equalized to Ash's Pokemon.

After that just scale Ash's to reactions to his Pokemon's Speed or Naruto's Speed.
Ash is the combatant, he has his pokemon to aid him, wouldnt his pokemon count in the equalization as well?

Oh man matches with summons are also aids i learnt that the hard way, if its just pikachu naruto stomps after a quick skim thrs 10 6? notable pokemon that can viably be summoned on his page.

wincons

Naruto's pretty crafty and going by pains fight its more in character here, Naruto starts with rasen shuriken whether they block or dodge really won't matter cause they don't know it expands or the dura neg properties.

naruto spams shadow clones that surround and rush > whether Ash's pokemon has the aoe like pains shinra tensei to knock them all out and survive idk.

but the evaporating clones makes a smoke field(or naruto can use smoke bombs) surprise ash with a clone in the air or spam more and transform them into pebbles
bait his pokemon out or wait for the right moment to gang rush.

its Ash and his pokemon gang but Naruto is allowed to attack ash i think.
I know that already but it's Ash's Pokemon who are the ones doing the actual fighting not Ash, so the speed that should matter should be the Pokemon and Naruto as they're the ones directly interacting.

Ash should just scale to whatever speed his Pokemon would scale under speed equalization.

I know that already but it's Ash's Pokemon who are the ones doing the actual fighting not Ash, so the speed that should matter should be the Pokemon and Naruto as they're the ones directly interacting.

Ash should just scale to whatever speed his Pokemon would scale under speed equalization.
So we equalize the speed of naruto and pokemon then equalize ash to whatever the speed they are all on after speed equalization? Speed equalization equalizes to the slowest character, so either you dont treat ash as a combatant so he wouldn't scale to his pokemons and naruto's speed cause like you said he isn't a combatant or you do treat him as one and you equalize to him as he is the slowest. I really dont get what you're trying to say here

From what I can understand you want to equalize naruto and the pokemon's speed then equalize ash to the speed they got equalized too which isn't how it works cause ash is slower than them, and speed equalization says the speed gets equalized to the slowest character.

Wait does all of this matter? Either way they'd all be equal in speed, Either the speed they have is the equalized speed of naruto and pokemon or ash. regardless they're all equal no matter which one you choose, so nothing would change

Then why was there a discussion about how Ash would retain his Reaction Speed Advantage even under Speed Equalization?
pretty sure we concluded it a couple of posts back but you bought it up again.

also just to clarify my point, in sage mode i think he can have like 5 clones max? awkward. but OP clarified he has access to kcm1 so maybe kyuubi chakra lets him spam possibly

and if in character ash uses his entire arsenal of pokemon thrs to many variables for me to consider, so good luck guys.

Back