• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ash one shots... This is a stomp
FatherlySoupyBergerpicard.webp

Naruto can make a hundred of Kagebunshin with the same stats, Speed Amps with Kcm, Durability negation with Rasen Shuriken / Planetary Rasengan. Vote Naruto gangbanging Ash with a Hundred Rasen Shuriken

Naruto can make a hundred of Kagebunshin with the same stats, Speed Amps with Kcm, Durability negation with Rasen Shuriken / Planetary Rasengan. Vote Naruto gangbanging Ash with a Hundred Rasen Shuriken
Also I agree with this but I won't vote yet, I'll wait for pokemon supporters to argue for ash

Naruto seems to simply upscale from 2.308750977 Gigatons while Ash's Pokémon are 3.181 Gigatons, and his Pokémon have an horrendously higher advantage in Lifting Strength. Not to say that Ash' Pokémon are immensely more versatile and nothing says that he can't trow them all at once. Plus Ash's durability is >x2 the High 7-A+ ratings of his Pokémon, meaning he'd tank Naruto's attacks. So tldr voting Ash for stats advantage, mobility and versatility.

Naruto seems to simply upscale from 2.308750977 Gigatons while Ash's Pokémon are 3.181 Gigatons, and his Pokémon have an horrendously higher advantage in Lifting Strength. Not to say that Ash' Pokémon are immensely more versatile and nothing says that he can't trow them all at once. Plus Ash's durability is >x2 the High 7-A+ ratings of his Pokémon, meaning he'd tank Naruto's attacks. So tldr voting Ash for stats advantage, mobility and versatility.
Can ash throw out a pokeball before naruto throws a rasenshuriken? Also rasenshuriken ignores durability, Ash has MFTL reactions but his moving speed is still superhuman, He'd see and react the rasenshuriken but be unable to do anything about it (I think thats how it works but idk could very well be wrong)

Can ash throw out a pokeball before naruto throws a rasenshuriken? Also rasenshuriken ignores durability, Ash has MFTL reactions but his moving speed is still superhuman, He'd see and react the rasenshuriken but be unable to do anything about it (I think thats how it works but idk could very well be wrong)
Speed is equalized and Pokémon trainers shown to put the mons out from just clicking on the balls.

Does reaction speed get equalized too? If not I can't really see naruto landing hits even with shadow clone spam, He's fighting an opponent who has equal speed to him but has a hilariously higher reaction speed.

Does reaction speed get equalized too? If not I can't really see naruto landing hits even with shadow clone spam, He's fighting an opponent who has equal speed to him but has a hilariously higher reaction speed.
Yes even Reaction speed is equalized

Oh okay, So does ash usually send out multiple pokemon at once? and does his pokemon's speed get equalized? If yes then with shadow clone spam naruto can have all of his clones attack ash directly and considering the amount of clones he can pump out I'd think they get some hits with rasenshuriken (which can also expand in contact so even if ash dodges it if he's still close to it after dodging the rasenshuriken would expand). There maybe some pokemon he has that can handle the clones but I think most of his pokemons would get overwhelmed. Also if he gets pressed he can go to kcm 1 which amps his stats by a noticeable margin

Oh okay, So does ash usually send out multiple pokemon at once? and does his pokemon's speed get equalized? If yes then with shadow clone spam naruto can have all of his clones attack ash directly and considering the amount of clones he can pump out I'd think they get some hits with rasenshuriken (which can also expand in contact so even if ash dodges it if he's still close to it after dodging the rasenshuriken would expand). There maybe some pokemon he has that can handle the clones but I think most of his pokemons would get overwhelmed. Also if he gets pressed he can go to kcm 1 which amps his stats by a noticeable margin
yes the pokemon speed is equalized too
and in the Kcm 1 he can create thousands of clones wich can use the Rasenshuriken too

We got Pokémon such as Charizard who can fly and in a physical fight they would completely destroy with LS advantage, which is hella difficult to avoid given their mobility. Plus, they have wide ranged moves too, such as for example Pikachu covering a whole Pokémon center iirc.

Also his range would also be way higher in KCM 1, he can make those chakra arm things that he can extend, and iirc a clone can also do this not just the real naruto

We got Pokémon such as Charizard who can fly and in a physical fight they would completely destroy with LS advantage, which is hella difficult to avoid given their mobility. Plus, they have wide ranged moves too, such as for example Pikachu covering a whole Pokémon center iirc.
Which pokemon is ash likely to open up with? I'm assuming pikachu?

Which pokemon is ash likely to open up with? I'm assuming pikachu?
Pikachu is one of them, but given he'll see the clones he won't be dumb enough to fight with just one them, and realize he'll need to fight with Pokemon which are appropriate to the situation.

No... It just gets down to the same multiplier... Meaning if the reaction speed is higher than combat speed, the character would have a reaction speed advantage in speed equal.

Also I looked up a pokemon center and it doesn't seem to be that large, In Sword and shield it looks like a small house, def wouldn't cut 1000 naruto
Pikachu is one of them, but given he'll see the clones he won't be dumb enough to fight with just one them, and realize he'll need to fight with Pokemon which are appropriate to the situation.
Yeah he can send out a lot of pokemon at once but he might get overwhelmed by naruto's clones, Also once Naruto gets overwhelmed he'd go into KCM 1 and by then I think he'd be able to hit the real ash and win, First off KCM 1 is a speed amp so he will be faster than ash's pokemon, His chakra arms give him better mobility and maneuverability, He can predict his opponent's next move so the chances of him getting hit while trying to take out the real ash is unlikely. Also when its speed equalized and the other character gets an amped he gets an amp relative to how much faster the amped speed was to his un equalized self? If so then he'd be way faster, Sage naruto is MHS+ and kcm 1 is at least sub-rel

No... It just gets down to the same multiplier... Meaning if the reaction speed is higher than combat speed, the character would have a reaction speed advantage in speed equal.
So he'd retain his FTL reaction speed?

Back