• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Composite) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Yeah. Pretty much. Kinshiki is still large planet lvl over there.
That's not all, according to some guy in one of my battle thread, Yhwach was cut down by a city level attack.

I wonder how many times they have done versus Ichigo and Naruto here, but if this is a serious issue I can say that I do not see the equalization of speed so Naruto easily far outweighs Ichigo in that aspect making this a simple combat for the Hokage. And the rest, greater physical strength, versatility, variety of techniques, etc. Among all the powerful characters of Bleach, Ichigo is one of the easiest to defeat for his lack of versatility and lack of hax.

And that is only taking into account the general Naruto, that is to say seen in the manga. In the novel Naruto and Sasuke are Star Level since Momoshiki is able to devour stars, and if we rely on all the things shown in the games lol.

Dariel Senju said:
And that is only taking into account the general Naruto, that is to say seen in the manga. In the novel Naruto and Sasuke are Star Level since Momoshiki is able to devour stars, and if we rely on all the things shown in the games lol.
above someone said that in novel they use the word star but its supposed to be planet

Omimi said:
Dariel Senju said:
above someone said that in novel they use the word star but its supposed to be planet
Someone mentioned that above but it is only a supposition of yours based on something happened in another series, to take into account that you have to see the used kanji since there are also other words in Japanese to refer to stars without having to do with a planet. In the same way if it were the case it could be one of the two, not necessarily a planet and here the context enters, in the novel they mention that it is a star because of the context of it. And just keep in mind that Momoshiki base created a planet, which was where I take Naruto so it doesn't make sense that it is a planet because of the context offered.

well i cant say anything but majority of the people that think naruto would win are normal anime watchers they see scaling and Potency as destruction of the envirement in which naruto is vastly superior but bleach attacks are all concentrated the only ones that have any destruction type abilities are yamamoto, Toshiro, GIn. Ulquiorra.

well the question is can naruto even hurt composite ichigo with Blut,Hierro and all these defense abilities on top of each other i wont be surprise if ichigo defense is actually vastly superior to his attack with all these defense abilities.

Dbknowitall said:
well i cant say anything but majority of the people that think naruto would win are normal anime watchers they see scaling and Potency as destruction of the envirement in which naruto is vastly superior but bleach attacks are all concentrated the only ones that have any destruction type abilities are yamamoto, Toshiro, GIn. Ulquiorra.
well the question is can naruto even hurt composite ichigo with Blut,Hierro and all these defense abilities on top of each other i wont be surprise if ichigo defense is actually vastly superior to his attack with all these defense abilities.
He can easily with the Truth-Seeking Ball.

@Dbknowitall

That's been addressed already. Naruto has ways around it and the clones should help him get the opening he needs

I'd go Ichigo. He holds the stat advantage, and while it's true that Naruto has ways of bypassing durability, he doesn't use them as people like to think. He only used the TSB as rods and fired them as attacks once (against Sasuke). Ichigo holds a huge advantage that Naruto would die before then, and he has notorious durability against blades which Ichigo mains as. So Ichigo.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I'd go Ichigo. He holds the stat advantage, and while it's true that Naruto has ways of bypassing durability, he doesn't use them as people like to think. He only used the TSB as rods and fired them as attacks once (against Sasuke). Ichigo holds a huge advantage that Naruto would die before then, and he has notorious durability against blades which Ichigo mains as. So Ichigo.
The key word here is blade. The ninjas in Naruto world that uses ninja tools have superhuman strength. Let's not forget, Ichigo has hard time cutting opponent that possess more reiryoku than him. Naruto on the hand can easily hurt anyone no matter how great their chakra is.

No the main thing here is @8-1-2017 is that it's not a 1 on 1 like you think. Narutos gonna spam them composite clones up the whazoo and all the toads are summoned. They can't do anything to Ichigo but he doesn't know that. There are so many distractions that to say Ichigo won't get hit by TSB at least once.. come now. And as far as the AP advantage is concerned everything I just listed can tank an attack for Naruto.

The blades used in Naruto are usually held by much weaker characters or some that don't even possess the strength to bust a mountain. Naruto is easily susceptible, and it's not that Ichigo had less Reiryoku (he had more than nearly everyone in the series) it's that he didn't know how to control it and his Reiryoku would fluctuate (Ulquiorra reveals this to us). Ichigo at the end of the series has full control and should have no issues, it's not an argument.

As for Naruto and his clones/summons, they are pretty much fodder. Shadow Clones cut Naruto's Chakra in half and making too many reduce them to fodder. Naruto wouldn't risk it as he did against Sasuke where he only made up to 3 clones for efficiency. They wouldn't serve as much of distraction especially since they'd all be much weaker as well dropping his already lower stats.

Also, it's not that Madara and Kaguya were immune to TSB (he still tried to use TSB rods against Madara remember), it's just he doesn't use them as much as you'd think.

This should move over to Fun and Games board.

Anywho.

Again. Ichigo knows non of this. And again. yes they are fodder. It doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter that they lower Narutos already lower stats y'know why? Cuz as it's pointed out Ichigo has higher AP and dura anyways. So they only need to serve as a distraction/meat shield. And Ichigo wont survive being hit by a TSB. I don't know why you think they wouldn't make much of a distraction since Ichigo doesn't know he can just ignore them and a hit on them is one less hit aimed at the real Naruto.

Also, it's not that Madara and Kaguya were immune to TSB (he still tried to use TSB rods against Madara remember), it's just he doesn't use them as much as you'd think.

Actually the TSB has no effect on those with the Six Paths chakra/senjutsu, so Kaguya/Madara are indeed immune to them. That's why Naruto was able to kick Madara's TSB, remember?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The blades used in Naruto are usually held by much weaker characters or some that don't even possess the strength to bust a mountain. Naruto is easily susceptible, and it's not that Ichigo had less Reiryoku (he had more than nearly everyone in the series) it's that he didn't know how to control it and his Reiryoku would fluctuate (Ulquiorra reveals this to us). Ichigo at the end of the series has full control and should have no issues, it's not an argument.
As for Naruto and his clones/summons, they are pretty much fodder. Shadow Clones cut Naruto's Chakra in half and making too many reduce them to fodder. Naruto wouldn't risk it as he did against Sasuke where he only made up to 3 clones for efficiency. They wouldn't serve as much of distraction especially since they'd all be much weaker as well dropping his already lower stats.

Truth-Seeking Ball has no effect on those with Rikudo Senjutsu, but Ichigo on the other hand isn't immune.

At the end of the day, Naruto will always beat Ichigo in these matches due to:

• Versatility
  • Durability/AP Ignoring hax
The fact still remains that Naruto is more likely to tag Ichigo fatally than Ichigo is to tag him period.

no, it would not. You need six paths chakra to be immune. Ichigo does not have that. Even with energy being equalized

Doesn't Bleach have a equivalent to Six Paths Chakra ? Like the Transcendent Reiatsu or something ? If we have a equivalent Like Ki and the God Ki then it's fair game don't you think ?

@Dangai

The difference is the only reason Ichigos Reiatsu is considered God tier is because he has a shit. ton. of. it.

So saying under verse equalization he suddenly has Six Paths is stretching it... a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back