• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Composite) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
really doubt some shit that people say here. like, ichigo having higher durability and stamina? nah man. like, I could agree that his reiatsu lvls are higher than naruto's chakra, but having reiatsu isn't the same thing as stamina like in the Naruto verse. its more like life force (both are, but one also works exactly like stamina, while the other doesn't). and even though the wiki says that ichigo is barely higher than Naruto in AP (which I kinda doubt, but whatever), Naruto would still have pretty much all the other stats to his side. and if we're talking composite here, than Naruto ******* stomps (lol not that badly, but I wanted to put emphasis to it). like, just read the first few comments (which were mine) and I guess that how he would win but such a margin.

so we can use nlf here

like how rsm user r invulnerable to all power/jutsu excluding sage power/jutsu

Alright, let's agree to disagree on who would win between composite Naruto and composite Ichigo using several official medias.

ScrewAttack - Naruto

CartoonFightClub - Naruto

WatchMojo - Naruto

Comic Vine - Naruto

Narutoforum - Naruto

Vs Battles Wiki - Ichigo

Video game - Naruto

Novel - Naruto

Anime - Naruto

Manga - Tie

SethTheProgrammer - Tie

Equinox Platinum - Tie

PenelopeInoueV2 - Ichigo

So far, Naruto is winning, do we have an agreement?

I'm going with Naruto. Everything he has does seem overwhelming.

iirc he does have some things that will ignore Dura so I don't think the AP gap will matter. And the amount of clones that we'll be seeing I think will be a bit much.

Basically. Naruto will tag Ichigo with something that'll ignore Dura before Ichigo can find out which Naruto is the real Naruto.

Aizenishere said:
I'm going with Naruto. Everything he has does seem overwhelming.
iirc he does have some things that will ignore Dura so I don't think the AP gap will matter. And the amount of clones that we'll be seeing I think will be a bit much.

Basically. Naruto will tag Ichigo with something that'll ignore Dura before Ichigo can find out which Naruto is the real Naruto.
Aizen my man! Show that Naruto love spirit here!~

Naruto - 13

Ichigo wins, Merged Hollow Form on top of Bankai and Skull Clad Form gives him too much AP and Durability, also get on with those Speed Revisions, Also Ichigo is definitely Continental thanks to Bankai Yamamoto

AP and Dura don't help when your hit with something that ignores durability.

and Ichigo has to actually hit Naruto for his AP to be worth a damn. Which I don't think he'll be able to do in time.

Yeah say something In Bleach over a thousand times it may be true, say something in Naruto once then it has to be true, seems biased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back