• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 52

Nature energy not chakra bud.

And along with that he fused With his clones. Idk why you participate in discussions when you fight against the author themselves with "real world logic" when a scenario isn't logical to begin with lmao. At this point I'll just ignore ya love ya tho.

Because he could have fused before to finish Sasuke if it worked like that, or done it literally at any point in the series?

He only got that power after getting the sage chakra. And yes, it is chakra after the nature energy is balanced with the physical and mental energies.

I still find it laughable you say I am fighting the author, but sure dude.

u can say the clones arent as strong but they are defientley relative enough to the point where they arent fodder, espacially by the time the war arcs comes around

Damn, I really liked the series. But honestly, I don't Kishimoto wants anymore to do with Naruto.

Soooo...Shouldn't Naruto's and Sasuke's summaries be rewritten since in Naruto's case for his kid and adult self they're a tad short and in Sasuke's case the summaries detail the events of his whole life rather than the events of the respective part it covers (Basically Sasuke's Part I summary covers the events of shippuden all the way to Boruto rather than Part I only)

Yeah, they need to be rewritten; that stuff's probably left over from when all we had were two Naruto and Sasuke profiles that had all of them together.

So, does anyone want to do it? I'm ok with writing ones myself and sharing them here to see if they're ok

Chakra amount DOES equal chakra potency

yes for only jutsu but than again not always

since sasuke ap is not = ETSB even thou

sasuke indra arrow (he used all of kaguya chakra to creat indra arrow which kaguya collected to create ETSB) = kaguya 2 ETSB in chakra amount(the chakra amount she had was enough to use ETSB 2 times, 1st to destroy & 2nd time to re-creat her dimonsion )

but having more Chakra reserve=/=AP

if it was equal than we would had easy time in scaling lol

IN NV AP depend on chakra quality + chakra quantity + chakra control

Omimi said:
Chakra amount DOES equal chakra potency

yes for only jutsu

but having more Chakra reserve=/=AP

if it was equal than we would had easy time in scaling lol

IN NV AP depend on chakra quality + chakra quantity + chakra control
If this point is ever definitively resolved then the ETSB scaling debate can be fully buried for good lol.

Inb4 When S8 got cancelled and Kishimoto coming back to his Naruto stuff to drawing Naruto Uzumaki into evil monster like TBWL-rip off and destroys every adult, young, baby and even universe then call Title: "The Naruto Who Demon Is A Always Who Believe It" are canon.

Back