• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 52

You gripe about Saibaman being that strong via statement when nothing contradicts it, then gripe about Kaguya when we already consider her weaker than Momo. Are you going somewhere with any of this or just making aimless comments?

Saying you are correct and not proving it is not a great argument, not to mention I said you could totally post those statements that mention her being weaker than her "prime". I am only replying to you because I like discussing stuff, so be my guest if you want to stop... despite bringing it up again after the first time you said you'd drop it.

Not sure what you mean. Naruto and Sasuke scale to at least half Hagoromo, and she's above them, and directly stated as outright superior. Sounds like a clear show of her AP.

I mean... okay? Calling me downplayer doesn't really give your argument any weight, if it had any, but whatever floats your boat.

How does someone being above someone who have no ap feats shows how much they can destroy lmao, and naruto and sasuke being scaled to "half hagoromo".....k were definitely done here lol, anyone wanna start a new topic?.

Because Attack Potency and Destructive Capacity isn't the same? If you have power above someone in a certain level, and you can apply that power to your attack potency, you are above them in AP. And they were awarded each half his power.

Is exceptionally simple.

This was random. What's your point?

I meant here we are trying to negotiate and have fair and square results and much discussions but there whatever seth says the people go by his words like hes some god 😂😂😂 and he always wanks and give people the results they want to hear

Mannnn I swear if Naruto wasn't with Hinata the next best bet would be Shion or the other girl from the 2nd movie

Anyways why don't people fuse with their shadow clones more often to gain massive power, fusing with clones takes away their one weakness which is defense while adding massive power to the user. And I just realized naruto when fighting sasuke only had one half of Kurama and still wasn't trying to kill sasuke lol.

Then why tf people say naruto and sasuke got weaker when the naruto that fought sasuke was missing half the nine tails lmao.

Lmao idk why people even listen to them. This is VSBW. The profiles show what we think

Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing, naruto is still moon level and even if it's a place holder he can duplicate himself so there should be a much higher with clones note added but eh.

SinisterShadow703 said:
Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing, naruto is still moon level and even if it's a place holder he can duplicate himself so there should be a much higher with clones note added but eh.
...Bro, I don't know what series you've read, but I don't think it's Naruto. Shadow Clones take a percentage of the user's chakra with them, directly proportionate to how many shadow clones are summoned, unless the user rations out the chakra differently. Naruto + 1 shadow clone = two 50% Narutos.

Naruto's AP should not, should never be, "much higher with clones", because no matter how many he summons, or how few he summons, his shadow clones will ALWAYS be weaker than Naruto's full AP because of chakra distribution between clones.

Actually the clones can actually become as strong as the original. It doesn't matter how much chakra they have. What matters is the chakra control

This is the reason why Naruto can divide his chakra like 9 times and his clones still be able to hurt Kaguya

That is factually untrue and unsupported by any information from the series itself.

From the Naruto wikia: "This jutsu allows the user to create one or more copies of themselves. The user's chakra is evenly divided between themselves and their clones: creating one clone will give it half the user's chakra, creating two clones will give each a third of the user's chakra, and so on. Depending on how much chakra the user has and how many clones they make, this rapid depletion of their reserves can be dangerous. Because of this, usually only those of at least jōni-level can safely use the standard Shadow Clone Technique. The Multiple Shadow Clone Technique ― which creates hundreds of clones to the standard version's dozens ― is unsafe to the point of being forbidde. Naruto Uzumaki is an exception to this rule; because he has access to the chakra of the Nine-Tails, he can create hundreds of clones without worry."

At no point does it ever state that a Shadow Clone user can make their clones just as strong as the original, because that defies the entire premise of the jutsu. Naruto would have to somehow DOUBLE his and Kurama's chakra in order to create a perfect duplicate without weakening himself or his clone, and at no point is he ever stated to be capable of doing so, unless you want to take the hyperbolic statement of post-Hagoromo Naruto saying "I feel like I can do anything" in the most literal way possible.

Chakra Potency and Chakra Amount aren't mutually exclusive

1mg of Cyinade or 100mg doesn't matter Cyanide is Cyanide its still just as potent

Lmao. Anyone who don't clearly reading or watching on Naruto: Nardo's clone against 3rd Raikage in War Arc which mean Nardo's clone as stronger as the original.

Edit: I don't care anyone say it. Still Nardo's clone as stronger as the original.

If you notice, Naruto's clone didn't do shit to the 3rd Raikage. He even hit him with the Rasenshuriken, and Raikage tanked it. If not for the fact that clone had been given a large portion of Kurama's chakra and even used Sage Mode a couple times, and was saved numerous times by other shinobi during that fight, it would have been over for it very quickly.

There is not a single shred of convincing evidence to suggest that Naruto can create perfect duplicates of himself as concerns their AP. Chakra amount DOES equal chakra potency, by the way, it's the whole ******* point of it. Put more chakra into a jutsu, it becomes more powerful. Put less chakra into a jutsu, and it becomes weaker.

AND EVEN THEN, under NO CIRCUMSTANCE can you possibly convince anyone with half-a-brain that even if every clone was outputting the same AP, that it would collectively mean a "much higher" note to Naruto's AP rating. If you, say, throw a bunch of explosions at something--sure, it'll do a lot of damage. But the total energy of each explosion is not stacked up ontop of each other into a single point, no? Then why would Naruto summoning clones of himself signify a "much higher" note added to his AP rating? Even if he summoned a thousand clones of himself with Kurama's chakra and used them all to create a gigantic Rasenshuriken, the AP of that Rasenshuriken would not be greater than Naruto's maximum output if he just went into Giant Kurama Chakra Mode and created it that way.

@ASO

Raikage didn't tank it. His Lightning armor completely obliterated which something that even 8-tails couldn't do.

Part 1 Naruto stronger than Hiruzen then?

Mindovin said:
@ASO
Raikage didn't tank it. His Lightning armor completely obliterated which something that even 8-tails couldn't do.

Part 1 Naruto stronger than Hiruzen then?
Still survived the Rasenshuriken without having to rely on Edo Tensei Regenerationn, and he just instantly popped the Lightning Armor back on, so while impressive, this clone still had a large portion of Kurama's power behind it, and it was Wind against Lightning so the Rasenshuriken had an advantage, to boot.

Naruto can focus more Chakra into a specific clone, strengthening it but that in turn weakens the other clones, which is what he probably did against the Raikage, focusing most of his Chakra into that specific clone. But a clone can never be stronger than he is, that's obvious. Basically, Naruto equals 100%, clones equal a fraction of that 100% depending on how many he makes and how much chakra he focuses into a specific clone, but a clone can never be equal or greater than Naruto himself, you'd have to ignore an established rule about the Shadow Clone jutsu which is that it divides the users power.

I am finding it funny that we are talking about the clone being just as strong despite having half his chakra due to chakra control and then at the very same time we talk about Kaguya getting weaker for losing some chakra, if we even assume that was true at all.

But yes, chakra control providing power has always been a thing. Exact same reason why Naruto has way more chakra than Kakashi as a brat and is nowhere comparable to him despite this. Or Sasuke against Naruto. Or Itachi against Kisame. On and on ad infinitum, is super common.

Purgy said:
Naruto can focus more Chakra into a specific clone, strengthening it but that in turn weakens the other clones, which is what he probably did against the Raikage, focusing most of his Chakra into that specific clone. But a clone can never be stronger than he is, that's obvious. Basically, Naruto equals 100%, clones equal a fraction of that 100% depending on how many he makes and how much chakra he focuses into a specific clone, but a clone can never be equal or greater than Naruto himself, you'd have to ignore an established rule about the Shadow Clone jutsu which is that it divides the users power.
This never happened the clone had the exact same amount of Chakra as the rest of the Clones Naruto sent out theres nothing to prove he can telepathically give Chakra to a Clone after its already made and it divides the users Chakra not the users power.

There is not a single shred of convincing evidence to suggest that Naruto can create perfect duplicates of himself as concerns their AP.

Then we'd have KCM Naruto being thousands of times stronger than the 8 Tails

Chakra amount DOES equal chakra potency, by the way, it's the whole ******* point of it. Put more chakra into a jutsu, it becomes more powerful. Put less chakra into a jutsu, and it becomes weaker.

Tell that to Kid Naruto vs Kakashi i never said they weren't connected i just said they aren't mutually exclusive you can have less Chakra than someone and still be more potent than them provably in series

NotCensored said:
Purgy said:
This never happened the clone had the exact same amount of Chakra as the rest of the Clones Naruto sent out theres nothing to prove he can telepathically give Chakra to a Clone after its already made and it divides the users Chakra not the users power.
Doesn't this kinda prove it? And we know clones are linked to the main body, this was demonstrated when Naruto turned into the 9 Tails and his clones were in pain, I also think Naruto's clones being able to access Kyuubi Mode/Chakra (Not KCM or BM, just when he gains Kurama Tails) before he tames Kyuubi adds to it since this wouldn't be possible otherwise since when he makes clones, they don't each get a Kyuubi inside them. He must be able to transmit Chakra to his clones after creating them, it's a logical conclusion.
9f1af826da990301f26553555da0432f

Keep in mind all clones aren't the same. Hashirama uses wood clones, which can fool even the sharingan to hide which is the clone and who is the real person.

Naruto uses Shadow Clones, which to my knowledge are the only ones that have the "passes information to him" thing when they dissipate.

A water clone, for example, can barely copy 30 percent of the power of the user if we go by Zabuza's use of it.

Distributing chakra doesn't hinder shadow clones offensively. Naruto only gets weaker when his clones get popped since the chakra he put into them doesn't come back unless he releases them. Using clones to combine jutsus for higher effect is a no brainer or else the jutsus wouldnt be used for that but as we can clearly see they are used for that ie: Odoma rasengan mega barrage against kurama, Asura avatar, etc.

Shadow clones chakra split and having your chakra absorbed,stolen or used up are two different scenarios. One does get weaker when chakra gets split from there original reserves or used up ie: naruto with half Kurama being substantial weaker than naruto with full kurama(tailed beasts are pure chakra), Naruto getting much stronger once kurama gives him access to his chakra, sasuke getting weaker when using portals, etc.

Jutsus can get more powerful either by chakra control/chakra condensing or increasing said jutsus with more chakra ie: lightning blade requires condensing, tailed beast bomb requiring increasing but naruto can condense it into super mini tailed beast bomb without hindering power, kaguyas ETSB requiring increasing since the more chakra it absorbed the bigger and more powerful it got, Kirin getting more powerful the more chakra it gets, etc.

There are many different uses for chakra and many jutsus that don't require a lot chakra to be just as powerful. Chakra is not meant to be over generalize or else that would contradict numerous instances shown in the series. Shadow clones physical stats are equal to the user but defensively inferior it has nothing to do with chakra amounts, shadow clones are connected to the main body which grants them their equal physical stats and allowing them to use jutsus to the same magnitude as the original.

Okay, that's more or less correct as I see it, @SinisterShadow--

but how does this equate to my original problem with your arguement, which was giving Naruto a "much higher with clones" note on his AP? A 5-C can throw as many 5-C punches or Rasenshurikens as he wants, but he's never going to do significant damage to someone hundreds of times his own AP just because he summoned that many himself.

A Stoned Orc said:
Okay, that's more or less correct as I see it, @SinisterShadow--

but how does this equate to my original problem with your arguement, which was giving Naruto a "much higher with clones" note on his AP? A 5-C can throw as many 5-C punches or Rasenshurikens as he wants, but he's never going to do significant damage to someone hundreds of times his own AP just because he summoned that many himself.
Attack potently wise yes your correct but if naruto fuses with his clones or combines his rasengan with his clones his ap increases drastically, and I guess they technically have that on his notes since it says far higher with Asura avatar. But what I was talking about was destructive capability wise, if multiple 5-C destructive jutsus combine(like multiple tailed beast bombs) of course it would be much higher that's the note I wanted added, guess I'll wait for revisions if.

"Fused with his clones".

What drugs are you smoking? That had nothing to do with fusing with his clones, that was due to the massive amount of sage chakra that got pumped into him.

Back