• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 52

AstralKing7 said:
When and where is this said that she shared it and got weaker? Also, the narration of the show saying something doesn't mean it makes sense.

... No? Parallel is never used as any proof of size unless additional proof supplements this. You are honestly free to show me any example of the contrary, I could remember that for another CRT.

Parallel universe is accepted due to being outright referred to as a Universe, not because of parallel. Anytime I've seen the word, it is assumed to refer to something with a completely separate space-time continuum and nothing more, as that's the whole significance of parallel in the term "Parallel world/Universe/Whatchamacallit".

@Lancelot

All due respect Lancelot, she's literally an alien Goddess lol. Human logic doesn't apply to her. If she says giving birth weakened her, then it did. It's a simple thing. It's like questioning Saiyan Zenkais because they're illogical plot devices. Yes, sure, they are, but it's also a canonical part of their physiology.

Sometimes we should just listen to the Series without overly analyzing it and applying real world logic to it. Truth of the matter is Naruto isn't some realistic sci-fi manga, it's just a shonen about ninjas fighting Alien Gods lol. Anyway that's my 2 cents, I honestly don't care too much about this. Kaguya is probably my least favorite villain in the series tbh so I'm not at all invested in her, but I just find it silly sometimes the lengths some people go to in order to downplay her lol(Not talking about you).

?? I am questioning it because all I ever see is mention that "her chakra was spread". Not only does it not make sense because her half alien son isn't afflicted by this either, I still see no scan of her mentioning that made her weaker.

Then I would say that's simply a difference of approach. I don't care what the series or author states in one instance if it is incongruent with the bigger picture. That's what consistency is about, but I can understand how such an approach may seem... dubious or extreme.

Personally this sounds more like Hagoromo downplay to me, my poor boy being weaker than weakened Kaguya... Cries single tear like a manly men.

What I'm saying is that the bigger picture doesn't apply to Kaguya lol. You can't, for example, say "oh this didn't happen when Naruto gave birth" or whatever. Simply because she's from a different race all together. Nobody else applies to her. It's like comparing the physiology of a Xenomorph to a Saiyan lol. Kaguya is a full Otsutsuki, even Hagoromo isn't. Not to mention, this DID happen to him in a way as both his sons inherited his Chakra, and their descendants inherited theirs. It's actually pretty consistent if you think about it that way you know.

The thing is, saying she's different holds only weight if that significance is relevant. Like a dude that was questioning the Touhou speed profiles and the conversation veered off into Youkai surviving space, and he ascertained they aren't human so human rules don't apply to them. So I simply asked, why is that proof that they survive? "They aren't humans" isn't a reason, why being not human lets them survive requires an explanation.

So Kaguya not being human is no explanation to me, especially when the one claiming this is a woman obsessed with power.

Hagoromo's case doesn't hold either. His kids inherited things of him, but that didn't lessen his own powers at all. He didn't lose Rinnegan because Indra "inherited" his ocular powers, neither did he lose his other powers because Ashura inherited his bodily vitality. He simply got older. My argument isn't them not inheriting stuff, is them having to give their power by said inheritence, hence chakra being limited, hence them getting weaker.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The thing is, saying she's different holds only weight if that significance is relevant. Like a dude that was questioning the Touhou speed profiles and the conversation veered off into Youkai surviving space, and he ascertained they aren't human so human rules don't apply to them. So I simply asked, why is that proof that they survive? "They aren't humans" isn't a reason, why being not human lets them survive requires an explanation.

So Kaguya not being human is no explanation to me, especially when the one claiming this is a woman obsessed with power.

Hagoromo's case doesn't hold either. His kids inherited things of him, but that didn't lessen his own powers at all. He didn't lose Rinnegan because Indra "inherited" his ocular powers, neither did he lose his other powers because Ashura inherited his bodily vitality. He simply got older. My argument isn't them not inheriting stuff, is them having to give their power by said inheritence, hence chakra being limited, hence them getting weaker.
And if I may respectfully ask, what actual reasons do you have against the contrary except that it doesn't make sense to you? Kaguya may very well be an exception, being a progenitor and all that. Literally nothing goes against her being stronger in her prime except assumptions. Scrutiny is one thing, but utterly denying aspects of the series simply because you sorta find it stupid isn't good enough reason imo.

Oh and if I come off a bit disrespectful, it's certainly not the intention lol. Honestly I don't even know why I'm arguing for kaguya at this point. I seriously hate her guts Lmao.

She is kinda hot tho

With all do respect Lancelot why r u still going if everything even the manga contradicts your beliefs.. even momoshiki laugh at the fact and said humans have no way to pass on power to their young ones like the otsutsuki clan can...

@Uchiha

I am not sure why things logically not making sense shouldn't be enough of a reason. Is, like, the main reason why you would put anything in doubt. And I am not talking just common sense logic, but the logic exposed by the series. Saying she was a special case without proof of such a thing is just trying to find a compromise. I don't believe in compromises when one side of the deal stands upon so little. Like, what do we have beyond statements of Kaguya, who is power hungry and not quite right in the head, and Black Zetsu who is her will, sorta?

Because you are a momma's boy. Is okay, nobody can deny the luscious locks of white hair the size of a house.

SinisterShadow703 said:
With all do respect Lancelot why r u still going if everything even the manga contradicts your beliefs.. even momoshiki laugh at the fact and said humans have no way to pass on power to their young ones like the otsutsuki clan can...
Because it doesn't, your arguements are poorly constructed and circumstantial at best? And Momoshiki is a moron who doesn't even know what kekkei genkai are.

Like, examples of humans passing on power: All Senju having immense chakra reserves by being Senju All Uzumaki having immense chakra reserves by being Uzumaki All Uchiha having the Sharingan and immense chakra reserves by being Uchiha...

I also, with all due respect, find that idea that they can't rather ridiculous. Is just a gene based thing that they can't control, but power and abilities are passed down. The powerful people hardly ever come from some unknown family.

On top of that, it really doesn't make sense. Let's assume they can control it... why would Kaguya do this? Simple as that, why? Let's assume they can't and just happens when they have offsprings. Why would Kaguya do this, again? Why willingly disperse her chakra? So must we also assume that she didn't know? The sharingan woman with the likely strongest Byakugan there is didn't know or couldn't tell her kids had a chakra circulatory system until they were adults? That's... dubious.

As the cherry on top, they don't even mention how that power can be passed. Momo simply says they can, the dude from the same species that nommed Kinshiki for a power boost. Saying the nebulous rules of them as aliens make my assumptions weaker when it is also a big assumption that Momo meant chakra gets distributed when you give birth, instead of something else, yet treating the later as acceptable seems a little too much like double standards to me.

Shall I post the scans of the manga literally confirming war arc kaguya being far from prime, or do you want to call madara a moron as well lol.. the manga and anime confirms this, no matter your rebuttal author intent > headcannons. So I'll leave it at that I shall continue this topic no longer it's still not going nowhere.

It is not head canon to mention information from the own setting to say why stuff can't be because it makes no logical sense. Plus, Death of the Author.

You are free to post them if you want.

SinisterShadow703 said:
do you guys think borutos eye awakened from naruto (hagoromo) and hinata(Hamura) chakra combined.
It seems to be implied by Momo that he inherited some kind of Otsutsuki power, so it might be possible I guess.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
AstralKing7 said:
When and where is this said that she shared it and got weaker? Also, the narration of the show saying something doesn't mean it makes sense.
... No? Parallel is never used as any proof of size unless additional proof supplements this. You are honestly free to show me any example of the contrary, I could remember that for another CRT.

Parallel universe is accepted due to being outright referred to as a Universe, not because of parallel. Anytime I've seen the word, it is assumed to refer to something with a completely separate space-time continuum and nothing more, as that's the whole significance of parallel in the term "Parallel world/Universe/Whatchamacallit".
u are missing the point

naruto main universe also call dimension

Searched up parallel world and all that showed up was alternate universe and stuff relating to universe lol. You can't change his mind so don't bother lol.

Of course you can't change common sense. A dimension is not a universe, and needs to be proved to be one. Surprise, Naruto needs proof for things like other verses. This is not news people.

Also, to be honest, am more interested in the place of origin of the Otsutsuki... I could be biased because I like space shit with multiple planets.

Naruto needs proof for things like over verses....is that why saibamen are planetary lol by just a statement. While momoshiki was implied and stated to be a stronger than kaguya multiple times and he's still below her lol, people like you over analyze naruto way to much and miss the point completely and in the process downplay a character.

Considering the dudes that use them have scouters to read power levels, and every Z fighter can sense power levels, yet nobody doubts their statement, I don't see why that statement wouldn't be usable.

??? Momoshiki is above Kaguya. She's only above him with a single move that doesn't scale to her normal AP or to anyone else.

And people like you love accusing someone of this or that because of a disagreement. Could you stop claiming shit about me just because I am not agreeing with you? I am not claiming every other second you are wanking shit, why is asking to have some basic manners so hard?

SinisterShadow703 said:
Naruto needs proof for things like over verses....is that why saibamen are planetary lol by just a statement. While momoshiki was implied and stated to be a stronger than kaguya multiple times and he's still below her lol, people like you over analyze naruto way to much and miss the point completely and in the process downplay a character.
Like someone once said if lore and statements won't be considered and only on panel feats will be considered then frieza in dbz would be stronger than cell because of more on panel feats,where as cell has lore and statements'

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Am just waiting for the supreme Otutsuki king who ate chakra fruit of the universal God tree, he might be an monster
Imagine that the Otsutsuki have something like the Gokage's, but instead of a village they have a solar system.

Yeah man, kaguya issike, momo and kin when gathered in one place seemed like an branch office sending report files to the head office, definitely there's an top dog/broken space dude out there

I don't know, it may be my dragon ball itch that makes me annoyed that they blew their load on Frieza, so now they just remain completely on Earth despite an entire universe of possibilities.

We already have outright space gods. Getting to see a little more of the Naruto universe wouldn't be so bad, at least for me.

Want space gods and all with awesome abilities and powerful characters........ Then Read Samurai 8 we need more people in that community to discuss there so much in it to discuss there.

Imagine using power levels as evidence and thinking no one question power levels, your gonna keep using head cannons to back up your claims. And I'm not even wanking kaguya simply said her prime is much stronger than her war arc which is backed up by the manga and I won't start that topic again since you refuse to concede. And I find it funny how your claiming it doesn't scale to her normal ap which is obvious since it's hax, but your implying her normal ap was shown which it wasn't. All you do is over analyze every little detail and even fighting against blatant Manga and anime evidence, that's what a downplayer is so imma just ignore this cuz this will go on forever with you constantly applying your head cannon.

Back