• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I did. please use better analogies that don't insta-debunk your own argument next time.

doesn't say universe anywhere, so not sure why you equivocate the word "worlds" with "universes", they are DIFFERENT things, and the naruto franchise has made the distinction clear on multiple occasions. furthermore, it says it created "worlds", however as far as we know there no "multiple universes" in the cosmology.

it's a soft cap, like it or not. were it really as wrong as you think it is, it wouldn't have been accepted. while powerscaling has a subjective component i don't know why you act like your way of scaling is the only correct way.

no wonder you lost to Arc and Hades badly

Please read all I took my time to craft this🙏

1. Galactus, draws his primary power from the Power Cosmic, energy that is absorbed from planets, particularly those with abundant life forces . The whole reason I even mentioned him was for people claiming the planetary energy is useless for someone that eventually becomes universal.

2. Moving on to the real debate:

While I could argue about the nature of multiple worlds or universes, it ultimately doesn’t matter in this context, as different gods may have created different worlds, as interpreted in the source material and they don’t have to be connected.

Let’s focus on the original manga chapter. You can translate for yourself or ask someone to but this is it below.

Omnipotence (全能)

A god is said to have used this power in the process of creating the world. It’s essentially a programming language for creation (創世). Only an omniscient and omnipotent god can wield this power, which materializes everything. An absolute will—this is omnipotence. It is the divine technique among divine techniques.

Now, let’s break this down further:

Everyone use this so u should know this by now. Sekai (world) in the text can refer to “planet,” “universe,” or “society.” However, in this case, it cannot mean just a planet or society for the following reasons:

1. Momoshiki’s Wordings:

The term “the world” includes Momoshiki’s world, which is not Earth. Momoshiki is an extraterrestrial being who came to Earth to harvest a chakra fruit. He didn’t consider Earth his world, which suggests that when he refers to “world,” (universe) he means a broader, all-encompassing world, not just a single planet or society. This is clear when he speaks to Boruto as if their world both his and Boruto was created by a god. So far he should have had access to this information even before coming to earth as since he came to earth and was defeated by Boruto he became stuck in his body.
This honestly should be enough but let’s go further.

2. Interdimensional Scale:

The ability we’re discussing can rewrite memories on an interdimensional scale, affecting beings beyond the main universe. This points to a scope far beyond a single planet or society in terms of range.

3. Reality-Rewriting

The power is described as a “programming language,” which has already been acknowledged as capable of reality warping , as accepted by the wiki.

4. Peerless Existence:

We have examples like Kaguya, who, despite being downplayed, was at least capable of creating and destroying a 4B constructs over time. The energy she outputs per second with the ETSO places her at least at (5-A). Shibai, having ascended far beyond the Kaguya that absorbed the IT charkra ( I mean she has not ascended yet lol), would naturally be on a different scale altogether . When Momoshiki refers to omnipotence, he notes that it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield—far beyond someone like Kaguya, whom he saw as inferior to himself. Kaguya would not be able handle this power, in fact no otutsuki can truly wield it like a god hence this statement “it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield” by extension, Omnipotence surpasses even the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO), making it the most powerful shinjutsu of all shinjustu (jutsu).

In conclusion, there’s no reason for the Otsutsuki to continuously absorb planetary energy if their end goal were limited to a single planet. Their goal transcends planetary matters, shibai the peerless existence we’ve seen so far, has nigh-omniscience, being able to see all possible futures, pasts, and presents. The true goal of the Otsutsuki goes beyond mere planetary domination lol they literally discard the dried up planet when they are done. They seek something far greater—control over reality itself. Omnipotence the ultimate power, capable of shaping and programming the very fabric of existence.

Edit
Energy that ETSO outputs per second (though downplayed)
491 ronnaton can create about 28 dwarf stars per seconds

3. Finally the reason I stopped arguing for uzuhiko was because I know nothing I say will change the mods minds . I prefer not to waste my energy. If you believe Arc and hades won, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Last edited:

1. Galactus, draws his primary power from the Power Cosmic, energy that is absorbed from planets, particularly those with abundant life forces . The whole reason I even mentioned him was for people claiming the planetary energy is useless for someone that eventually becomes universal.

While I could argue about the nature of multiple worlds or universes, it ultimately doesn’t matter in this context, as different gods may have created different worlds, as interpreted in the source material and they don’t have to be connected.

Let’s focus on the original manga chapter. You can translate for yourself or ask someone to but this is it below.

Omnipotence (全能)

A god is said to have used this power in the process of creating the world. It’s essentially a programming language for creation (創世). Only an omniscient and omnipotent god can wield this power, which materializes everything. An absolute will—this is omnipotence. It is the divine technique among divine techniques.

Everyone use this so u should know this by now. Sekai (world) in the text can refer to “planet,” “universe,” or “society.” However, in this case, it cannot mean just a planet or society for the following reasons:

1. Momoshiki’s Wordings:

The term “the world” includes Momoshiki’s world, which is not Earth. Momoshiki is an extraterrestrial being who came to Earth to harvest a chakra fruit. He didn’t consider Earth his world, which suggests that when he refers to “world,” (universe) he means a broader, all-encompassing world, not just a single planet or society. This is clear when he speaks to Boruto as if their world both his and Boruto was created by a god. So far he should have had access to this information even before coming to earth as since he came to earth and was defeated by Boruto he became stuck in his body.

The ability we’re discussing can rewrite memories on an interdimensional scale, affecting beings beyond the main universe. This points to a scope far beyond a single planet or society in terms of range.

3. Reality-Rewriting

The power is described as a “programming language,” which has already been acknowledged as capable of reality warping , as accepted by the wiki.

4. Peerless Existence:

We have examples like Kaguya, who, despite being downplayed, was at least capable of creating and destroying a 4B constructs over time. The energy she outputs per second with the ETSO places her at least at (5-A). Shibai, having ascended far beyond the Kaguya that absorbed the IT charkra ( I mean she has not ascended yet lol), would naturally be on a different scale altogether . When Momoshiki refers to omnipotence, he notes that it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield—far beyond someone like Kaguya, whom he saw as inferior to himself. Kaguya would not be able handle this power, in fact no otutsuki can truly wield it like a god hence this statement “it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield” by extension, Omnipotence surpasses even the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO), making it the most powerful shinjutsu of all shinjustu.

In conclusion, there’s no reason for the Otsutsuki to continuously absorb planetary energy if their end goal were limited to a single planet. Their goal transcends planetary matters, shibai the peerless existence we’ve seen so far, has nigh-omniscience, being able to see all possible futures, pasts, and presents. The true goal of the Otsutsuki goes beyond mere planetary domination lol they literally discard the dried up planet when they are done. They seek something far greater—control over reality itself. Omnipotence the ultimate power, capable of shaping and programming the very fabric of existence.

Edit

3. Finally the reason I stopped arguing for uzuhiko was because I know nothing I say will change the mods minds . I prefer not to waste my energy. If you believe Arc and hades won, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

IMG_0559.jpg

BRO COOKED WITH THIS

Omnipotence (全能)

1. Momoshiki’s Wordings:

3. Reality-Rewriting

4. Peerless Existence:

We have examples like Kaguya, who, despite being downplayed, was at least capable of creating and destroying a 4B constructs over time. The energy she outputs per second with the ETSO places her at least at (5-A). Shibai, having ascended far beyond the Kaguya that absorbed the IT charkra ( I mean she has not ascended yet lol), would naturally be on a different scale altogether . When Momoshiki refers to omnipotence, he notes that it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield—far beyond someone like Kaguya, whom he saw as inferior to himself. Kaguya would not be able handle this power, in fact no otutsuki can truly wield it like a god hence this statement “it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield” by extension, Omnipotence surpasses even the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO), making it the most powerful shinjutsu of all shinjustu.

Edit

This is like one of the best arguments I've seen you present. Well some of them aren't arguments but you know what I mean

Yeah. Credit where it's due.

@Samlex1234 also to add to your point, Momoshiki in the manga iirc said that Omnipotence was used to create "the" world. Not "this" or "your". Which is important because Earth isn't Momoshikis planet. So the only way that fits is if the world is refering to universe.

Also I personally wouldn't use powerscalling and fan calcs to debate narrative interpretation but to each their own. The rest seems good.

Damn, Arc teamed up with HADES?! The Greek God of the Underworld?? Bro really moved up in the world, huh...

Anyway...

Hi Slayer, I reviewed the 5-B ratings that were sealed, and I have a minor concern I’d like to discuss with you.
What power do you think Toneri was referencing when he mentioned the ability to move the moon? Which moon was he referring to, and when was it moved? Who was responsible for moving it?
The reason for my questions is that Toneri intended to use this same power to destroy Earth by moving the moon. While we accept telekinesis for him, it seems inconsistent that Hamura, the actual owner of this power, doesn’t scale to it, especially considering that he casually moved the moon with his brother after a lengthy battle.

Hi Slayer, I reviewed the 5-B ratings that were sealed, and I have a minor concern I’d like to discuss with you.
What power do you think Toneri was referencing when he mentioned the ability to move the moon? Which moon was he referring to, and when was it moved? Who was responsible for moving it?
The reason for my questions is that Toneri intended to use this same power to destroy Earth by moving the moon. While we accept telekinesis for him, it seems inconsistent that Hamura, the actual owner of this power, doesn’t scale to it, especially considering that he casually moved the moon with his brother after a lengthy battle.
1. He was referring to the giant tenseigan
2. The Naruto moon
3. It was moved in the movie
4. Hamura scales above it though

Guys I want your opinion on this, especially Arc

While debating the nature of Uzuhiko in this thread
I was reading back the old chapters on how Boruto attacked Hidari Boruto's statement of the Uzuhiko having a max power output caused the old CRT getting the God Tiers to 5B to get nuked, Something I find confusing is that the statement used to limit the output is conflicting with a statement said in the same page's bottom left panel
Cuz there's absolutely no limit to the Uzuhiko's power
one statement says there is a max limit, the other statement says there is no limit, so to make sense of that I think interpreting the latter statement as him having the ability to charge up Uzuhiko to any higher finite number, be it zettatons or zettafoes or higher makes more sense

As for Max Output Uzuhiko it should be interpreted as Maximum Possible Value he can safely execute at the time being without putting the planet at risk (either this or you say the max power is limitless which is H3A) and whats the point of enlisting the value in the code fight if you're not even gonna make use of it, it makes little sense in my eyes
This would somewhat make sense with later statements

Boruto intends to charge up to a point where he thinks it is sufficient to one shot Hidari instead of "i can beat hidari with the full value of all the forces I just listed"

He later says "It still ain't perfect yet but.." implying instead of Uzuhiko not reaching it's desired value rather than it's full described value

When the original 5B Calc for Uzuhiko dropped it utilized statements who's context is the code fight (both the manga and the Database Entry) to get a value so I would argue that since those forces are listed in that particular fight they did indeed get used and code who stood standing despite being hit with it should still scale to 632.449 Zettatons (5-B) if you're going to religiously believe Uzuhiko is only AP and nothing else

TLDR : Boruto says x force is used against Code fight so Code should be awarded the full value, the limit statement can be explained by him not reaching a desired value since presupposing its full vaue is 600 ZT conflicts with other descriptions

Guys, if Amado can spy on Kawaki via his eyes, doesn't that mean he has listened in on every conversation he has had? For example the ones with Ada and Daemon? Which means he has had plenty confirmation about Omnipotence from before his dialogue with Sumire. His supposed explanation on why he believes Kawaki is the one with his daughter's data could all be a lie to throw Sumire off.

tiny tag to catch your attention for the above post ^^
Bro, honestly I now have sincere respect for you. The argument below is crazy. Bro was literally going to kill Hidari with just his normal Rasengan if he had not regenerated.

“Some Additional things I would like to add is that Boruto's Rasengan unironically damaged Hidari to the point of needing to heal himself through those roots, your argument works in a way of saying "x is bigger than y despite both being able to penetrate z so x has greater ap/piercing power" which is incorrect.”

Momoshiki not saying a word for 3 years is actually wild and the way boruto talks about karma is almost creepy.

Ikemoto did not take the route of momoshiki interfering just like kurama during training and all.

Makes me wonder what the hell he is planning. Did he see a deeper future?

Guys I want your opinion on this, especially Arc

While debating the nature of Uzuhiko in this thread
I was reading back the old chapters on how Boruto attacked Hidari Boruto's statement of the Uzuhiko having a max power output caused the old CRT getting the God Tiers to 5B to get nuked, Something I find confusing is that the statement used to limit the output is conflicting with a statement said in the same page's bottom left panel

one statement says there is a max limit, the other statement says there is no limit, so to make sense of that I think interpreting the latter statement as him having the ability to charge up Uzuhiko to any higher finite number, be it zettatons or zettafoes or higher makes more sense

As for Max Output Uzuhiko it should be interpreted as Maximum Possible Value he can safely execute at the time being without putting the planet at risk (either this or you say the max power is limitless which is H3A) and whats the point of enlisting the value in the code fight if you're not even gonna make use of it, it makes little sense in my eyes
This would somewhat make sense with later statements

When the original 5B Calc for Uzuhiko dropped it utilized statements who's context is the code fight (both the manga and the Database Entry) to get a value so I would argue that since those forces are listed in that particular fight they did indeed get used and code who stood standing despite being hit with it should still scale to 632.449 Zettatons (5-B) if you're going to religiously believe Uzuhiko is only AP and nothing else

TLDR : Boruto says x force is used against Code fight so Code should be awarded the full value, the limit statement can be explained by him not reaching a desired value since presupposing its full vaue is 600 ZT conflicts with other descriptions
Do you know these arguments fall apart if you say "by limitless boruto was using a hyperbole to show how much powerful maximum uzuhiko is compared to other jutsu". I'm not saying that's the case but I'm just putting it out there

Do you know these arguments fall apart if you say "by limitless boruto was using a hyperbole to show how much powerful maximum uzuhiko is compared to other jutsu". I'm not saying that's the case but I'm just putting it out there
I don't understand can you elaborate

I have not stated that the limitless statement is objectively hyperbole or infinite realistically
I am interpreting it to say you can charge it up as much as you wish, which justifies uzuhiko scaling to 6 trillion zettatons if need be

Last edited:
Back