• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's what I'm saying. Or a fire cloak.

Best I can do is an Amaterasu Sword that can launch Amaterasu spikes. Take it or leave it.
95qlef.jpg

2. Na 7th to 8th has an accepted 24x multiplier.
Can you link where it was accepted
3. Worst come to worst kakashi also uses first gate
Uhhh i mean he could but that's not in character whatsoever.
4. Like I said not much difference.
Um, it kind of is
5. Attacks like raikiri? Sure? A punch? He definitely is
He has other ninjutsu than just Raikiri
6. This take is so horrendous i don't even know where to begin from.
It's very blatant. 3T Sasuke>VOTE KM0 Naruto>LoW KM0 Naruto>Haku
7. I disagree. Cracking a big if. Piercing and destroying and then still incapacitating is nowhere near what kakashi can achieve
He hasn't shown that level of feats but he should be able to considering his narrative relativity to Guy.
I don’t think War Arc Biju are that much stronger tbh. As a Biju, Shukaku should still be in the same Ball Park and level via his TBB which, like Gyuuki, they (1-8) should all be able to tank albeit it’s “Incapacitating” for them as Gyuuki was COOKED after it.

Also, why do you have Base Jiraiya ~> Gamabunta? Only Orochimaru is implied to control Manda via the threat of his Jutsu.
They do a combination jutsu which needs matching chakra levels as seen with MKCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke Inferno Rasenshurikens, and that was when Jiraiya was drugged.

Also even if you say that's only ninjutsu and not physicals, SM Naruto's physicals are definitely Bijuu level considering he withstood Shinra Tensei better than the Gamatrio, and he's still far below KCM Naruto and thus the Edo Jins
When he says surpass Tsunade, he might not just mean power. For example, Tenten wanted to be a good shinobi as Tsunade. Tsunade is not as strong as him. Similarly, Chiyo might mean being a good kunoichi. Even if he were to talk about power, Sasori fight Sakura, a summon like Katsuya, and she doesn't have as much experience as Tsunade.

Also, can Chiyo-baa read power levels?
She saw her performance in the fight clearly

What are ur thoughts on this implying Gaara isn't supersonic, particularly since Dosu is stated to be calculated and that he won't fight a battle that's unfavorable to him?
main-qimg-584bb9595a067a3211c7fc8ce78d2a96
tumblr_p5g0vt8ora1urljpmo1_1280.jpg

They do a combination jutsu which needs matching chakra levels as seen with MKCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke Inferno Rasenshurikens, and that was when Jiraiya was drugged.

Also even if you say that's only ninjutsu and not physicals, SM Naruto's physicals are definitely Bijuu level considering he withstood Shinra Tensei better than the Gamatrio, and he's still far below KCM Naruto and thus the Edo Jins
Jiraiya doesn’t have to match Gamabunta’s Ratio or Output for that Combination. It’s Toad Oil which is said to already be highly flammable.

Also, I’ve said this before but ST is variable in strength. You’d have to prove the ST used in SM Naruto (Whom he was holding back against) was at the same level he used to Blast Away Gamatrio.

Jiraiya doesn’t have to match Gamabunta’s Ratio or Output for that Combination. It’s Toad Oil which is said to already be highly flammable.
Considering the way the databook describes the jutsu, I think you do.
合図、即実行。両者には阿吽の呼吸が求められる。
main-qimg-bc15715bcff2fedf4c721715556f0419

Although either way, SM Naruto definitely scales above Gamabunta given that he's above SM Jiraiya who's at least Orochimaru level.
Also, I’ve said this before but ST is variable in strength. You’d have to prove the ST used in SM Naruto (Whom he was holding back against) was at the same level he used to Blast Away Gamatrio.
He was literally wiling to bring Naruto as close to death as possible and was having trouble hurting him. Plus, he has great regenerative abilities as a jinchuriki, so there was no reason for Pain to worry about dealing mild-moderate injuries to Naruto. You need to really stretch it to argue Pain used less effort against SM Naruto the bigger threat than the Gamatrio.

I think it’s BS if Naruto doesn’t retain his Healing Factor for the same reason Kishimoto stated Gaara kept his Sand Manipulation in DB3 Q&A Section.
Remind me, does Gaara still control all sand, or just his gourd sand? And does he have to touch the ground with his body or his sand to use ground sand now?

Kankuro did coat his puppets in sand that he held in place with chakra at one point iirc, and the wiki is also telling me Shinki can use regular sand in the manga, idk how true that is.

That doesn't say they're even, that's a speed comparison.
Mental and physical harmony can be interpreted as them matching chakra levels since chakra is comprised of mental and physical energy. Although I'm glad you brought up speed, cause that's even messier when you argue Base Bijuu scaling to WA Bijuu (leads to scaling chains like Base Naruto<~KCM1 Naruto)

Considering the way the databook describes the jutsu, I think you do.
合図、即実行。両者には阿吽の呼吸が求められる。
main-qimg-bc15715bcff2fedf4c721715556f0419

Although either way, SM Naruto definitely scales above Gamabunta given that he's above SM Jiraiya who's at least Orochimaru level.

He was literally wiling to bring Naruto as close to death as possible and was having trouble hurting him. Plus, he has great regenerative abilities as a jinchuriki, so there was no reason for Pain to worry about dealing mild-moderate injuries to Naruto.
You quite literally can’t use post-6tails & 8tails transformation Assault Pain’s statements when he has exhausted all other options to justify his actions pre-6tails assault & 8tails transformation.

Is Base Naruto > SM? Clearly the answer is no.
You need to really stretch it to argue Pain used less effort against SM Naruto the bigger threat than the Gamatrio.
This is just faulty reasoning. Pain doesn’t have to hold back on Gamatrio, unlike Naruto. So you literally can't use that as justification.

This alone when Pain is holding back isn’t enough justification to claim his Physicals > Gamatrio.

And Clearly his last ST > This one.

Mental and physical harmony can be interpreted as them matching chakra levels since chakra is comprised of mental and physical energy.
Now that’s a stretch. It’s flowery language found throughout the DB.
Although I'm glad you brought up speed, cause that's even messier when you argue Base Bijuu scaling to WA Bijuu (leads to scaling chains like Base Naruto<~KCM1 Naruto)
Quick Question… Does Shukaku scale to the TBB calcs in your Opinion or is he disqualified via not being Rinne/Shari enhanced?

Back