• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hear you. And like I said before, I'm gonna be working on the Chakra blog on the side while I'm doing the other stuff because I need it accepted for my nefarious plans to bear fruit. 😈
you and me both brotha
sharks-business-260nw-235724863.jpg

"Is he stronger than you, sensei?

"Hmm... good question. If Pain, as the leader of the Akatsuki, were superior to sick Itachi, who is superior to unsealed Orochimaru, my equal, and had a partner of unknown, but certainly above high Jonin level, power, and both used powers unknown to me, it might be a little tough."

"But would you lose?"

"Nah, I'd win."

Kaguya's dimension is 4D cuz it's a space-time. But her ETSB is accepted as only destroying the space inside said dimension and recreating it. And even if it were 4D it wouldn't automatically be tier 2, in case you're wondering.
I wasn't thinking about Kaguya's Dimension, i was just asking if her ETSD is a 4D hax and if touching it grant resistance to Space-Time manipulation, Matter manipulation Existence Erasure on a 4D level.

You guys know that shot in the anime of Obito trying to find Kakashi and Rin before seeing those massive explosions go off in the distance? Has anyone tried calculating those? I think it was in the manga too but either way those would work wonders for getting the Kid Kakashi and Obito keys back.

Kakashi can open the first gate. We saw this in Part 1. Assuming that Boruto can open it, can we increase his AP value in his profile by 5 times? The character doesn't use it anyway, so you can say it's unimportant. However, I think this can increase Base Naruto or at least Sage Naruto. Naruto is stronger than BE Kakashi when he is in base or at worst sage form. There was a statement like the strongest in the Shinobi World. There is also the statement of the strongest shinobi for Gokage.

Kakashi can open the first gate. We saw this in Part 1. Assuming that Boruto can open it, can we increase his AP value in his profile by 5 times? The character doesn't use it anyway, so you can say it's unimportant. However, I think this can increase Base Naruto or at least Sage Naruto. Naruto is stronger than BE Kakashi when he is in base or at worst sage form. There was a statement like the strongest in the Shinobi World. There is also the statement of the strongest shinobi for Gokage.
Wouldn't that create a circular scaling chain if I'm not wrong?

If someone were to do a fan reboot of the Naruto manga, would you want them to incorporate elements from the anime fillers? No matter your answer on that, what other elements would you like them to incorporate?
Ok, I'm not gonna lie, this is fully a thing I'm writing, it's one of the worse ideas I've had this year.(Probably not doing the filler thing)

Last edited:
We already scale New Era Base Naruto to 800 ET. NE Kakashi is only at most 80 ET, 1st Gate NE Kakashi would be 400 ET, which is still a lot less than Base Nard.

Only way that statement would've helped is if it also applies to speed, which would increase Nard's speed to 50c

Well the 1st Gate specifically releases the caps on Chakra iirc. So i’m just wondering if Ninjutsu would logically scale as well. 🤷‍♂️
Tbh chakra increase with AP increase isn't linear, so even if that's true it probably won't be accepted.

In theory it should increase ninjutsu power but idk no one ever used First Gate to boost their Ninjutsu, it's not Kaioken.

I dont think this is usable, they have not shown the ability to use the gates,

Kakashi may be allowed to get a key for that since hes able to use it
Most of his stats will be in the same tier just higher into it
but the Subrel Key can go upto rel

For the people who think the Sannin were in their prime when they fought Hanzo, do you think Hanzo was massively weaker when the Deva Path and Konan wiped his soldiers and then killed him, or do you think those two could stomp the Prime Sannin with no damage?
Hanzo was weaker, he had lost his resolve as a shinobi. that being said i doubt the difference is actually that large to change any of the outcomes.

Oh, btw… @UchihaSlayer96 Feel free to hit me up “if” you’d need or want more of my input on the Planetary Rasengan Stuff. Atm, I’m hoping for the best response but fully expecting a wholesale Rejection/shutdown of it 😢.

Either way:
giphy.gif
Low-key forgot, I'm a little sick, so memory's a bit fuzzy lol. But thanks for reminding me, I'll give it a glance and let you know.

Back