• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean it's literally the accepted multiplier on the site
Nah, I trust you
3f12ad86cdc68c940e3e2cdd40a0bcb3.jpg

Question: Should we not escalate young Hiruzen over Tobirama since some Databok claims that Hiruzen left Tobirama behind and declares him as the strongest Hokague?

Okay so is 45.6c Nard legit?
If you can prove Naruto>1st Gate Kakashi
For reference, this conversation is about Naruto having his limiters removed in the novel?
It's about Naruto>1st Gate Kakashi>5x>Kakashi = 9.12c
Question: Should we not escalate young Hiruzen over Tobirama since some Databok claims that Hiruzen left Tobirama behind and declares him as the strongest Hokague?
The statement refers to talent which you can interpret as talent to be an overall better ninja including stats, but it's not definitive enough to get a full rating

If you can prove Naruto>1st Gate Kakashi

It's about Naruto>1st Gate Kakashi>5x>Kakashi = 9.12c

The statement refers to talent which you can interpret as talent to be an overall better ninja including stats, but it's not definitive enough to get a full rating
However, we also have another statement as the strongest Hokague, the only one that could be Retcon would be Hashirama, but even that could be old Hiruzen or that they did not have data on Hashirama.

However, we also have another statement as the strongest Hokague, the only one that could be Retcon would be Hashirama, but even that could be old Hiruzen or that they did not have data on Hashirama.
I'm fine with using that to put him above Tobirama and maybe Base Minato, but it's only reputation so probably doesn't include Hashirama who died so long ago or SM Minato who no one saw fight (I also have my doubts about Base Hokage Minato but that's a different story)

Young Base Hiruzen being > Base Hashi, Tobirama, and Base Minato is plausible I think. He was 69 yo and still Sannin level, and apparently also above every other Kage at that time, including some power houses like A4 and Onoki.

I'm fine with using that to put him above Tobirama and maybe Base Minato, but it's only reputation so probably doesn't include Hashirama who died so long ago or SM Minato who no one saw fight (I also have my doubts about Base Hokage Minato but that's a different story)
The strongest of all the hokage and
Revered as the "professor
However, both Kishimoto specifically refers to Hiruzen as the strongest Hokague.
And the villagers consider him the strongest, so not only are they villagers, but Kishimoto apart, Hiruzen lived together, myth Hashirama's wife, Tsunade's advisors, people possibly knew about the power, Hashirama and Uchihas knew Madara, even if they believed Prime Hiruzen was stronger and even

However, both Kishimoto specifically refers to Hiruzen as the strongest Hokague.
And the villagers consider him the strongest, so not only are they villagers, but Kishimoto apart, Hiruzen lived together, myth Hashirama's wife, Tsunade's advisors, people possibly knew about the power, Hashirama and Uchihas knew Madara, even if they believed Prime Hiruzen was stronger and even
We see during the Nine Tails attack Hiruzen can't do much against Kurama while Hashirama instantly folded him after he activates Sage Mode, there's no way Hiruzen is stronger than Hashirama's mokuton

That statement can also be translated as revered as the Professor, the strongest Hokage, which can simply mean revered as the strongest which is his consistent lore.

Knowing about Hashirama and Madara =/= knowing exactly how strong they are
If we take the Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage seriously there's going to be a huge number of High 6-Bs in the verse
Why? There aren't many people that scale to Prime Hiruzen

That statement can also be translated as revered as the Professor, the strongest Hokage, which can simply mean revered as the strongest which is his consistent lore.

Knowing about Hashirama and Madara =/= knowing exactly how strong they are

Why? There aren't many people that scale to Prime Hiruzen
I mean the first part doesn't come from some villager. X if not Kishimoto the one who mentions revered and strongest hokague

I don't think Orochimaru considered Hiruzen to be the strongest Hokague, even knowing that he recognized how tough Hashi and Tobirama were when he brought edo kagues

Back