• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone who isn't Toneri doesn't matter
aa67d276a63dfa240b68a3c0ff83a254.jpg

how would you guys rank your fav otsutsuki and why
likeable, importance to the story, design, abilities
1. momoshiki : checks all the boxes and great design although his abilities ain't allat. Just time stop and future sight is great. I like his pride and how somehow he maintains that pride after getting his ass whooped yet he kinda acknowledges characters that can actually measure up to him i.e calling naruto a monster and calling sasuke " the man in the black cape or uchiha or formidable" as opposed to calling the rest of the verse insignificant creatures. His character seems like someone with vast knowledge, unpredictable and fun to watch.
2. Hagoromo : checks every single box. The only reason he is no2 is a combination of low screen time and momo is just more enjoyable to me
3. ishikki : carried heavily by jigen. Contrary to how the otsusuki behave he managed to almost always keep his cool and just be focused on getting what he wants and that's all. pretty meticulous and just has black force energy. It was only when he was becoming desperate he started spewing the insignificant rubbish. His abilities are also very great
5. Kaguya: Actually, a very great design for "originator of chakra", superb abilities and important to the story actually but she is just very bland and not really enjoyable.
6. Shibai: great lore and abilities but still a mystery
7. toneri: Ngl i just love his abilities and design and voice actually.

Kinshiki and urashiki (nice abilities but stupid) are honourable mentions. The rest are irrelevant filler otsusuki

Would this material be useful to somehow find the size of Naruto's planet? In Kakashi Retsuden we have an example that we can use to measure some things, horses take 3 days to cross from the capital of Redaku to Nagare Village while Kakashi could travel that distance in a few hours:

On the map the distance between the capital and Nagare Village in the country of Redaku is so insignificant that they are basically shown in the same place, the distance between the country of fire and Redaku is said to be unimaginable:

It is said in Gaara Hiden that the average shinobi is faster than horses and also has great endurance when it comes to running:

But it takes 30 days to go from Konoha to Redaku for an average jounin:

For above average jounins, going at full speed, there is no way to go from Suna to Konoha in less than 3 days:

Redaku is located to the west of the Land of Fire:

https://imgur.com/a/uA2gWvb

The main continent where Redaku and the Land of Fire are located is only one of the three continents that we know exist in the world of Naruto:

https://imgur.com/a/MfqnYji

Using the maximum distance that horses can run in a single day could be used as a low ball because the "normal" animals in Naruto have and can use chakra, a proof that they are far above the levels of the common animals of our world:

https://imgur.com/a/ncvQOYA

In my opinion the only thing that Naruto's planet shares with ours is just its name, it is completely different in other aspects, although I don't know if that would be enough to "break" the wiki's rigorism when it comes to this.

100 Average Uchiha (all with 3TM) vs 100 Average Hyuuga

All Jonin Level and they all have general knowledge of each other’s abilities from Warring States as well as cohabitation in the Leaf.

If there are no interferences, which Clan is winning this battle?

100 Average Uchiha (all with 3TM) vs 100 Average Hyuuga

All Jonin Level and they all have general knowledge of each other’s abilities from Warring States as well as cohabitation in the Leaf.

If there are no interferences, which Clan is winning this battle?
So Izanagi and Izanami restricted?

how would you guys rank your fav otsutsuki and why
Hagoromo: Cool old man
Hamura: Cool old man
Momoshiki: Pretty cool I guess.
Kaguya: Neat villain tbh.
Toneri: He a bro.
Isshiki: What if he was called Ifreaky and he made things get bigger?
Asura: Pretty cool, reincarnated into Hashbrowns and Nart Simpson.
Kinshiki: Decent assist for Momo.
Indra: He a bitch, but he reincarnated into Madman and Saucy-boy
Shibai: He's done jack-shit.
Urashiki: Timeslip was mid, but he was kind of a menace before that.

I think we need to see more of it used against them first.
No. Hidari had no chance to feel the side effects. The side effects comes after you have tanked the initially move. Psychological effects is caused by a spinning planet.
That's not what I mean. I was thinking about it, and Boruto made it sound like a max output Uzi is necessary to bring Hidari down. But can't he just use a less powerful Uzuhiko on Hidari and just prevent him from escaping through claw marks? That would have incapacitated him via psychological effects and then Boruto could have finished him off.

That's not what I mean. I was thinking about it, and Boruto made it sound like a max output Uzi is necessary to bring Hidari down. But can't he just use a less powerful Uzuhiko on Hidari and just prevent him from escaping through claw marks? That would have incapacitated him via psychological effects and then Boruto could have finished him off.
It didn’t stop Code from doing it.

You can’t make that argument. The “effects” of Uzuhiko are the same regardless. There is nothing that says the effect is limited or diminished.

Code is shown being able to escape while still under Uzuhiko’s effect. Nothing says Hidari couldn’t do the same.
No. I am saying Code took a while to gather himself before he could escape. Hidari would likely take some time too. Boruto or Sarada can just chidori his arms and legs off (or head). Hidari can't seem to regenerate without the tree.

Because Boruto wanted him to leave. Boruto could have killed him before that pretty easily.
I interpret it has this
stage 1 of Uzuhiko
Boruto chakra plus the planet spin and orbit ( If tanked will still experience psychological side effects from spinning).

Stage 2 of Uzuhiko
Boruto chakra plus the planet spin and orbit, corresponding centrifugal

Stage 3 of Uzuhiko
Boruto chakra plus the planet spin, orbit, centrifugal forces and other forces in the universe we are not aware of.

The one code got was stage 1

Hadari most likely got stage 3

No. I am saying Code took a while to gather himself before he could escape. Hidari would likely take some time too. Boruto or Sarada can just chidori his arms and legs off (or head). Hidari can't seem to regenerate without the tree.
I mean… That’s what happened though(?) but with Kawaki instead, who actually stopped him from escaping.

Back