• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No one capable of rational thought is gonna go: SPSM Naruto < White Karma Code < Jura ~ Himawari < Kurama < SPSM Naruto. Like be so fr, no one is worried that Kurama is going to get retro buffed, cuz it just can't happen. Current Kurama would just be magically stronger, as ass as that is.
Ehm well actually Jigen is only above Naruto with the Juubi's chakra, No Limiters Code is a Nerfed Sasuke rival, the whole verse loses to Juubito cause Jura is part of a juvenile Juubi :geek:
It’s an Oroboros
main-qimg-5ed68da302972f23cb2cdd171d3f3491

Yes because Kabuto doesn't know every single jutsu on the planet. The only control he has are the simple commands that he gives, like "defeat the Kage". But that doesn't prove that the connection isn't there. Imagine if I call you on your cellphone and just don't talk and stay quiet. That is possible right? That's how I interpret the scene. Kabuto needs the connection to be in place for the puppets to follow his orders.
I agree with you, it was just a reaction from Kabuto when he realized Itachi was out of his control.
Ah ok. I don't think this is enough. But if mods think it is then it might be able to pass. Can you give scans of these expressions and the chapters.
Oh yeah, for the scans and chapters you asked for, I forgot which chapter it happened in, but at least I still remember the episode, maybe 358-359 when Hirusen gave orders to Shisui to repel the Kirigakure troops led by AO.

Oh yeah, for the scans and chapters you asked for, I forgot which chapter it happened in, but at least I still remember the episode, maybe 358-359 when Hirusen gave orders to Shisui to repel the Kirigakure troops led by AO.
So that entire arc is filler I think. I don't know how the wiki treats fillers because we don't have anime only profiles. But I saw the episodes and yeah, it can qualify as madness inducement. Good catch.

Konohamaru himself is pretty mid hype wise, but his Rasengans have always been hype/impressive ever since he first used it. So I'll definitely give him his props for blocking the attack... tho he got sent flying

He's just hella irrelevant especially rn, nobody's looking for him when Hima just awakened Kyubi against Jura, Sarada tagged Hidari, Bort's common Ws, Kawaki's common Ls.

Hell, Inojin dying made more of a ruckus than Konohamaru, and Inojin is far less relevant.

I’m confused, what exactly happened here?
Probably an art error. Himawari should have a chunk taken out of her side in the panel where she gets hit, but the way it is currentlty drawn shows her barely being nicked at all aside from her clothes.

Think this chapter solidified Jura>Daemon.

Daemon, who's arguably the most cocky and self confident character in the entire franchise who expresses that he wants to fight at fullpower for the first time in his life, completely lost his shit when he sensed Kuramas chakra inside Hima and described it as powerful.

Kurama hadn't even reincarnated into her at the time so the chakra pales in comparison to what Hima currently has access to yet such a small amount of chakra was potent enough to give him this crazed reaction where the likes of no limits Code failed to even amuse him in a full on display of power and he openly insulted Codes level of strength for being too weak.

Jura just casually ragdolled the full extent of Kuramas chakra in Hima with Kurama openly conceding that Jura is too much for them to handle.

Interested to here everyone's thoughts on this.

Daemon, who's arguably the most cocky and self confident character in the entire franchise who expresses that he wants to fight at fullpower for the first time in his life, completely lost his shit when he sensed Kuramas chakra inside Hima and described it as powerful.

Kurama hadn't even reincarnated into her at the time so the chakra pales in comparison to what Hima currently has access to yet such a small amount of chakra was potent enough to give him this crazed reaction where the likes of no limits Code failed to even amuse him in a full on display of power and he openly insulted Codes level of strength for being too weak.

Jura just casually ragdolled the full extent of Kuramas chakra in Hima with Kurama openly conceding that Jura is too much for them to handle.

I disagree. He most likely sensed potential Himawari rather than her actual chakra at the time. According to your logic, current base Boruto should be weaker than Himawari because Daemon didn't freak out when he sensed Boruto. I am willing to bet that Daemon is gonna stay the Beerus of this verse for a while.

Is it just me, or does Shikadai get way more compliments than actual feats? It almost seems like a checkbox to fill. Like a Nara needs to be smart so let's say that he is instead of actually having intelligence feats like Shikamaru. It's starting to feel pretty forced.
May be because Ike doesn't know how to write intelligent feats or just don't want to waste pages on Shikadai intelligence Yap session.

I disagree. He most likely sensed potential Himawari rather than her actual chakra at the time. According to your logic, current base Boruto should be weaker than Himawari because Daemon didn't freak out when he sensed Boruto. I am willing to bet that Daemon is gonna stay the Beerus of this verse for a while.
Her potential is entirely based on Kuramas chakra. She's literally nothing without it and her being stronger than current base Boruto doesn't break anything with the scaling, if anything, it's reinforced by the fact that Jura was actually impressed with, learned from, and was inspired to try harder by Himas strength as opposed to base Boruto who was getting overwhelmed by the weaker Shinju while Jura was unimpressed. Daemon not freaking out only serves to bolster the idea that Boruto in base isn't stronger.

Her potential is entirely based on Kuramas chakra. She's literally nothing without it
We don't know this. This is an assumption.
and her being stronger than current base Boruto doesn't break anything with the scaling,
A 10 year old pre timeskip Himawari being stronger than current Boruto is very hard to believe. Especially since, 3 years ago the amount of Kurama chakra in her would have been miniscule. And it is most likely gonna be debunked anyway in the coming chapters.
if anything, it's reinforced by the fact that Jura was actually impressed with, learned from, and was inspired to try harder by Himas strength as opposed to base Boruto who was getting overwhelmed by the weaker Shinju while Jura was unimpressed.
Boruto was overwhelmed by multiple foes. That doesn't mean he can't beat them one on one. And Jura never fought Boruto. Jura is only impressed by Himawari because he is 1. interested about the nine tails, 2. actually fought Himawari.
Daemon not freaking out only serves to bolster the idea that Boruto in base isn't stronger.
Only time will tell. I don't think that's gonna be the case.

So that entire arc is filler I think. I don't know how the wiki treats fillers because we don't have anime only profiles. But I saw the episodes and yeah, it can qualify as madness inducement. Good catch.
Thank you for your appreciation. Then can it get Madness Manipulation? At least their expressions can prove to the audience that this is the effect of madness, I will try to find the manga version and come back to bring it here.

ohh yeah I will also include the chapter

Thank you for your appreciation. Then can it get Madness Manipulation? At least their expressions can prove to the audience that this is the effect of madness, I will try to find the manga version and come back to bring it here.

ohh yeah I will also include the chapter
I mean I am not that well versed in the site's rules so I don't know if everyone is gonna accept it. I think it's madness manipulation. Also you won't be able to find the chapter for that exact scene because it's filler I think.
no the pacing is just ass but there is heavily implied timeskip between chapter 5 and 6
Shadow can you help Luxxy out here. Does the scene from episode 358 (or 359) of Shisui using genjutsu to make people act crazy qualify for madness manipulation? It's filler tho.

Can himawari be counted as a bjiuu now? They live in the same body and the same soul as Kurama, and Jura says that Himawari's regeneration ability is at BJIUU level... I think we need Himawari profile.
Anime has changed a lot.

Boruto became Otsutsuki
Himawari became Bijuu
Sasuke became a tree
I wonder if Orochimaru will appear as a woman in the next episode? 🤔

i mean this as unironically as possible

Daemon vs Jura is my most hyped fight for the series
Don't even know why Shinju Bug vs Daemon is what they are preparing.
I think the latter reason is more apparent and is one of the major flaws of this manga. Ikemoto has never tried giving us intelligence feats so I wouldn't know if he's bad at it.
Amado, I think is the only proven one to show real strategy. Shikamaru is a bit all over the place (can't fault him though).

In my opinion, Amado, Kawaki, Boruto, and Momoshiki are the best-written characters in this series and the ones who have the most intriguing plotlines.

There are some with potential as well.

For now, we cant tell who'd win between Daemon, Isshiki, and Jura.

Back