• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Against Kawaki

How sure are you about that? Also I don't see Boruto calling TE channeling, just Eida. Even if he did mean what you said, him thinking he can control it better than before doesn't mean he's gonna take the risk.

It really wasn't that big. Also TE Boruto not doing it doesn't mean he can't, he only used one normal Rasengan in the fight when trying to make Code let go of Kawaki, and obviously if he made a big one there, Kawaki would've been hit too. If anything Boruto had the upperhand, landing more hits and Eida being pretty concerned for Code's life. Kawaki did almost nothing, only occupying one of his arms for a brief moment with his clone and that's it.

There's really no proof that Base Naruto could overload her absorption considering SPSM Naruto needed a Super Oodama Rasengan for that, or one shot her considering she survived even a SPSM Super Super Oodama Rasengan (which even if not at FP, should be far above Base Naruto's equivalent attack) which left Naruto worn out afterward. Also regardless of Delta scaling, the narrative is just that Code>Nerfed Naruto, something Amado and Code posited despite his ninjutsu.
1. I'm pretty sure I am. Regardless of who made the statement the context here is channeling momo power only came into place from true essence. plus i'm pretty sure boruto mentioned it. And he did take the risk, that's exactly why seconds later momo could briefly take over.

2. It was quite big, and an odama rasengan is still one. you would need proof true essence can. Kawaki was not in the way, kawaki was actually quite out of the way as boruto specifically told him to step back coz it was now dangerous. There was no reason not to use a big attack that scales far above his physicals. I didn't say code is stronger than boruto. Stop focusing on physicals. Code would win in a 1v1 due to better use of his abilities. Also, eida only actually became concerned and told him to run when momo appeared.

3. A fatigued and drained base naruto produced same super odama raswengan against mom. this is not a point. And she did not survive a SPSM naruto rasengan. Naruto made it clear he held back so she would not die but just be unconscious. The point is if she could bleed and take damage from spsm naruto punches then she would die from a cho odama rasengan that is far above said physicals to a beyond one shot state. Do you know in this argument naruto has not used sage mode.

lastly even code was like "ehhn well i should be able to win 1v1" and amado was like "he was unclear how much weaker naruto was, but things probably won't go his way". All these statements are not certain and showed they would be relative. Code ability makes him quite hard to deal with even if you are a bit stronger. Someone evenly matched would most likely lose to him. also i don't think they factored sage mode

Himawari and Kurama's existence is intriguing

0011-019.png
0011-033.png

Her healing is also better than whatever Naruto was capable of and closer to Bijuu reforming from chakra so that's a solid statement.
0011-034.png
0011-035.png

And this is just LOL levels of insane.
Boruto really worked his ass off this timeskip so his base is just that much better than whatever anyone else is capable of.

Himawari and Kurama's existence is intriguing

0011-019.png
0011-033.png

Her healing is also better than whatever Naruto was capable of and closer to Bijuu reforming from chakra so that's a solid statement.
0011-034.png
0011-035.png

And this is just LOL levels of insane.
Boruto really worked his ass off this timeskip so his base is just that much better than whatever anyone else is capable of.
I hope the Jura headbutt panel don’t get animated like the Boruto headbutt scene

1. I'm pretty sure I am.
🤷‍♂️
Regardless of who made the statement the context here is channeling momo power only came into place from true essence. plus i'm pretty sure boruto mentioned it. And he did take the risk, that's exactly why seconds later momo could briefly take over.
I mean it's plain to see that it's not the same as what he used against Code, so it could just be a lesser version of channeling his power.
2. It was quite big, and an odama rasengan is still one. you would need proof true essence can.
No, you're the one that claimed that he can't use it, I'm just saying it's unprovable either way so an argument can't be based around that.
Kawaki was not in the way, kawaki was actually quite out of the way as boruto specifically told him to step back coz it was now dangerous. There was no reason not to use a big attack that scales far above his physicals. I didn't say code is stronger than boruto. Stop focusing on physicals. Code would win in a 1v1 due to better use of his abilities. Also, eida only actually became concerned and told him to run when momo appeared.
I'm talking about here when Code was holding Kawaki. This and the Vanishing Rasengan are the only times he uses Rasengan at all in the fight. Also even with the use of his claw marks, he didn't have the upperhand. No she was concerned throughout.
3. A fatigued and drained base naruto produced same super odama raswengan against mom. this is not a point.
Size =/= strength. Base Kid Naruto's Rasengan is the same in appearance as SPSM Naruto's Normal Rasengan, but the power is orders of magnitude apart.
And she did not survive a SPSM naruto rasengan. Naruto made it clear he held back so she would not die but just be unconscious.
Yes he held back from his full power, but he still felt the need to use Super Super Oodama Rasengan, and kept that blasting her for quite a while to take her out, meaning Naruto's Hypothetical Strongest Rasengan>Delta's survivability (not the same as durability)~SPSM Super Super Oodama Rasengan>>Nerfed Naruto's Super Super Oodama Rasengan. Not to say Nerfed Naruto wouldn't do a lot of damage to her with the attack, he would, but she wouldn't be in nearly as bad a state.
The point is if she could bleed and take damage from spsm naruto punches then she would die from a cho odama rasengan that is far above said physicals to a beyond one shot state.
Demonstrably not
Do you know in this argument naruto has not used sage mode.
Doesn't matter since Delta scales to SPSM Naruto's Rasengan.
lastly even code was like "ehhn well i should be able to win 1v1" and amado was like "he was unclear how much weaker naruto was, but things probably won't go his way". All these statements are not certain and showed they would be relative. Code ability makes him quite hard to deal with even if you are a bit stronger. Someone evenly matched would most likely lose to him. also i don't think they factored sage mode
Sure, so in overall combat ability TE Boruto~/~>Code~>Nerfed Naruto, so either way Boruto's statement doesn't make much sense as he indicates a sizeable gap between him and Naruto/Sasuke (thinks that even with him being a weakling, Naruto and Sasuke are worthy of being considered decent/strong fighters). I don't see why they wouldn't, when that's not tied to him having Kurama at all.

Not really, we're already told that Himawari has the best affinity for Kurama's chakra than any other Jin (even Nard), so I imagine that is going to be the hand waving for why Himawari is so strong.
My worry is actually when Jura mentions her healing being more in line with a tailed beasts. Opens up the door for it to be rationalized that Jinchuriki inadvertently limit tailed beast and that they can't actually use their powers to the full extent, which could really boost Kurama unsealed in stats

My worry is actually when Jura mentions her healing being more in line with a tailed beasts. Opens up the door for it to be rationalized that Jinchuriki inadvertently limit tailed beast and that they can't actually use their powers to the full extent, which could really boost Kurama unsealed in stats
Kurama=/=Kurama+Naruto=/=Kurama+Naruto in perfect affinity.

Even if Naruto is inefficient in using Kurama chakra, he's still above just Kurama.

Oh I'm sure of that. I'm more talking about if Himawari starts scaling to god tiers following the potential logic I outlined. Because that would put full power Kurama at scaling to God Tiers (downscaling probably) which adds a few more characters to that tier in the verse

Tbh I think I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say here. Are you saying Himawari scaling to Jura, with the given implications, somehow opens up an argument in favor of episode 1 Kurama being god tier? Is that right? Then I don't see how.

Tbh I think I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say here. Are you saying Himawari scaling to Jura, with the given implications, somehow opens up an argument in favor of episode 1 Kurama being god tier? Is that right? Then I don't see how.
Yes. Because if the Jinchuriki limit their tailed beast, and Kurama in this weakened state is enough to boost Himawari to a level she's able to fight someone comparable to Code then that would imply that at his full power state he's at least able to fight on that level.

Yes. Because if the Jinchuriki limit their tailed beast, and Kurama in this weakened state is enough to boost Himawari to a level she's able to fight someone comparable to Code then that would imply that at his full power state he's at least able to fight on that level.
Tier 5 Hashirama

he is a god tier but not up to the likes of naruto and sasuke and above. He scales to true essence boruto which is like low end limited code. so around delta level ish. that's if he didn't improve at all. I think kawaki actually improved. He didn't just train anything else asides his karma. His eye is proof his karma evolved
What feat scales him to True Essence Boruto?
KV1 Boruto was keeping up with KV1 Kawaki just fine. And KV1 Boruto was completely outclassed by V1 Code.

Oh I'm sure of that. I'm more talking about if Himawari starts scaling to god tiers following the potential logic I outlined. Because that would put full power Kurama at scaling to God Tiers (downscaling probably) which adds a few more characters to that tier in the verse
Himawari's potential is beyond just the power of the nine-tails. It is very possible she can use Kurama's chakra better than Kurama himself. They have been glimpses of an awakening within her even b4 Kurama.
Kurama's chakra on its own is proven to reach beyond normal god tier level with Baryon Mode though. So it depends on how it is used.

And the bijuu logically have better regen than jinchuiki since they really can't die.

Last edited:
I’m confused, what exactly happened here?

4omVBYz.jpeg
9gEqLq4.jpeg
Jura fired the tiny condensed black and white chakra used in making bijuu bombs.
They pierced Himawari's abdomen and arm. You could see tiny puncture wounds on her body before she healed.
And this panel proves how taxing regeneration is on chakra.

Last edited:
Also… @MinatoSparkle

The scan showing Hima healing a little after suffering the damage shows that the healing affect isn’t instant nor takes place at the instance of damage but shortly after, which means, as I pointed out, her durability scales to his strikes. She has to be able to withstand them before the healing helps her. Now yes, that is also an endurance feat, but she was getting hit harder than Kv1 Kawaki whom, despite his regen, was knocked out from weaker attacks.

What does Code giving self-awareness (sentience) to the Juubi mean in terms of abilities?

Creation? Soul Manipulation? Mind Manipulation? Life Manipulation? Evolution Manipulation?

Eh, this might be less an ability for code and more just a sympton of him messing around with something without a proper understanding. But if it gave anything, probably just Mind Manipulation

Also… @MinatoSparkle

The scan showing Hima healing a little after suffering the damage shows that the healing affect isn’t instant nor takes place at the instance of damage but shortly after, which means, as I pointed out, her durability scales to his strikes. She has to be able to withstand them before the healing helps her. Now yes, that is also an endurance feat, but she was getting hit harder than Kv1 Kawaki whom, despite his regen, was knocked out from weaker attacks.
I'm fine with KM0 Himawari>K1 Kawaki

Sarada giving the ten tails dude a lethal blow is insane. Himmiwari fight actually wasn’t that bad. Boruto saving the day was fine I guess, I was hoping to see sarada’s ms but I guess we’ll have to wait another month or two

Eh, this might be less an ability for code and more just a sympton of him messing around with something without a proper understanding. But if it gave anything, probably just Mind Manipulation
Naturally, the evolution of the ten tails when it devours Otsutsuki chakra is to turn into the Shinju.
Jura noted Code's chakra as the reason for the Shinju gaining self-awareness. This is not the case with a natural shinju formed from Otsutsuki chakra. They become non-sentient trees. I think the ten tails is really just an organic robot.
However, I agree that Code didn't actively do it and neither is it what he intended to do. It is more an effect of his special genetics and chakra.
The wiki doesn't have a page for this kind of ability

Sentience Manipulation - https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sentience_Manipulation . Though it may fall under Mind Manipulation as you said.

And thinking about it, Code should get Creation and Life manipulation for Claw Grimes.

Last edited:
Back