• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At the very least she weathered his strikes better than Sasuke did Isshiki’s.
That’s because Himawari was constantly healing unless she would have died
Also it’s very wonky that Himawari (who presumably has alot of potential) would be scaling to the god tiers straight from the bat

your're arguing under the assumption that i support those people.
No, I'm asking you under the assumption that you know their complete reasoning. So I asked for further explanation.
I never took a stance,
I never said you did. Stop taking things personally my guy.
now as to why people might think 10 tails==six path might be due to the fact that
1. Kaguya got her power from the 10 tails
Ok
2. hag and hamura inherited it
Ok
3. both 2 people who absorbed the 10 tails immediately had it
4. heck naruto got a form of it by just being a pseudo
3. and 4. are where you lost me. But tbh I don't see the point in asking if you're gonna take it personally again. Anyways thanks for answering my query.

Last edited:
Fellas is this the first time in a while when fire style actually did something? Also I was so wrong in my predictions lol. Never thought Boruto would save the day again.

Idk about that she's more bloodied than Sasuke
She stood back up battle ready. Isshiki’s first strike on Sasuke had him taking a sabbatical. The next two had Sasuke down for the 10 count. Hima took several hits and had an off-screen fight and was still able to go, up till the last part of their fight.

It’s pretty much no difference than VoTE 1: 3T Sasuke vs Kn0 Naruto.

She stood back up battle ready. Isshiki’s first strike on Sasuke had him taking a sabbatical. The next two had Sasuke down for the 10 count. Hima took several hits and had an off-screen fight and was still able to go, up till the last part of their fight.

It’s pretty much no difference than VoTE 1: 3T Sasuke vs Kn0 Naruto.
She has regen, in terms of actual durability she was faring worse

She has regen, in terms of actual durability she was faring worse
Regen isn’t the be all end all. Naruto didn’t fair better than Sasuke in those regards against Isshiki/Jigen due to having Regen.

Again, VoTE 1 & 2, Naruto had Regen. This is no different. The Regen only really mattered in those fights, in regard to being stabbed.

Not to mention the strikes Jura were throwing didn’t severely damage Hima to the point her regen was carrying her. She is durable enough to withstand his attacks up to a point. Again, 3T Sasuke vs Kn0 Naruto, VoTE 1.

Regen isn’t the be all end all. Naruto didn’t fair better than Sasuke in those regards against Isshiki/Jigen due to having Regen.

Again, VoTE 1 & 2, Naruto had Regen. This is no different. The Regen only really mattered in those fights, in regard to being stabbed.
I mean in this case regen being a factor is just stated blatantly. Also regardless of how you slice it, Himawari at best showed better endurance than Sasuke, not durability in terms of her body being less damaged.

Naruto faired better than Sasuke though. Plus Jura isn't going to kill Himawari when he wants to devour her. The only thing we can agree is she is stronger than KV1 Kawaki.

Last edited:
Did Sarada even damage him? Some smoke wafted from the impact point, but she didn't real do any real damage. At best, Hidari was taken off guard, and got brought down because of it.

Maybe she scales through speed for reacting, but I dunno about scaling throughout.

Hidari is planet level for pushing Boruto and should be relative to Bug Shinju. Sarada scales to an unserious Hidari who can't even use his chidori properly. Himawari scales to an unserious Jura. Ain't nobody scaled to anybody this chapter.

Edit: Hold up. Didn't Hidari's imperfect chidori neutralize Boruto's rasengan? Unless Boruto was holding back, the AP should scale but not the speed. Still doesn't scale to Sarada tho.

Last edited:
Not to mention the strikes Jura were throwing didn’t severely damage Hima to the point her regen was carrying her. She is durable enough to withstand his attacks up to a point. Again, 3T Sasuke vs Kn0 Naruto, VoTE 1.
naa scaling hima anywhere above kcm and the likes is just wonky. I think we need context of the fight before we judge because it seems that jura was not taking it seriously for the most part and just wanted to know how strong she is. Actually, scaling her over v1 karma kawaki is still wrong. Jura was aiming straight to knockout kawaki and he did. Kawaki regen made him wake up after a brief moment. It's like saying koji> sasuke coz he survived more hits from ishikki and even traded blows, you have to recognize in one fight ishikki wasn't serious.
the truth is:
1. Not sure if himawari survived better. considering jura commented she had better healing than a jinjuriki like naruto and we see her cough blood after each strike. It just means hers is better than kawaki
2. Jura was not taking the fight serious for the most part unlike kawaki
3. himawari did zero damage to him and he ate her punches like it was nothing. Heck he literally stood hands in pocket and took a punch straight to the chest without moving

so i see no way in her scaling to him. I do see her scaling to at least first cooperation kcm due to higher affinity statements

GQdu6ydXcAAbF5k

I was more so making a joke about the vjump cover and how everyone is getting clapped. If I'm being real, yeah, prolly just Hidari v Boruto next chapter until Jura shows up. Or maybe Jura tries to reach Hidari but he needs to clap Kawaki again on the way there.
my bad.

tho boruto's performance against Hidari should tell us if his cooked against Jura or not.

my bad.

tho boruto's performance against Hidari should tell us if his cooked against Jura or not.
Yeah for sure. I think he's gonna do aight. I don't think he's gonna whip out karma just yet. I think he's gonna be fine against the Shinju, might even hold his own against all four of them. Then the village is gonna start trusting Boruto. That's when Kawaki is gonna use the resonance to make Momoshiki take over the body and make Boruto seem like a threat again.

Back