• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i didn't say six path== otsutsuki. i said six path= 10tails. I don't have to explain how this links other otsusuki. unless six path is something specifically from earth genetic make up but there is also no evidence for it.
My bad. I miss typed. What is the reason some people believe six paths = 10 tails.
no one asked you to believe anything.
Damn. I never said you asked me to believe anything. I just told you my stance and was hoping you could fill me in on what their argument is, i.e, why they believe six paths == 10 tails. I thought that's why you replied to me. Like I said, it's been a while since I have watched the show, so maybe I am forgetting stuff.
you were confused as to why people thought otsusuki rinnengan = IT immunity. I explained their thought process
Yes. Explain it further if you don't mind. Or don't if you don't want to.

I don't have any proof but I just feel they're immune to it
We even opened a CRT about this, but it didn't work out.

BoruXSumire fans in the mud again
GQcNlV0XYAAIFcR

So basically, Kishimoto’s “fix” for why Konohamaru and Sarada could React/Counter/Defend against Hidari’s Chidori is because he ain’t good at it w/o Sharingan and was holding back?

KoK just want to see the world(Boruto scaling) burn to the ground.

I don't know how I am supposed to feel about this spoilers tbh especially the konohamaru bit.

We even opened a CRT about this, but it didn't work out.

I made this post on the thread.

Hashirama's chakra is noted to be quite difficult to control, as genjutsu tries to take control of someone's mind through their senses and chakra.

A lot of ninjas have resistance to genjutsu via training. Deidara trained his left eye to resist genjutsu. Special eyes like rinnegan, byakugan and sharingan have high resistance to genjutsu, but not immunity. Their eyes can easily see through the hoax even automatically. However, only the sharingan has feats of actively dispelling genjutsu.
The thing about genjutsu is anyone can fall for it when caught off guard. Resistance to genjutsu always fall under nullification.
I don't think there's any human (including Hashirama) who is straight-up immune to genjutsu.

As for Otsutsuki, their immunity to Omnipotence may give them a possible immunity to genjutsu. However, they do have resistance due to having special eyes.

Last edited:
That is not my point. The people I was arguing against were equalizing all Rinnegan. My argument is, just because Sasuke's Rinnegan is immune to IT, doesn't mean all Rinnegan are immune to IT. I have no issue if Otsutsuki are infact immune to it. I just don't agree with equalizing all abilities shown in every single variant of a Rinnegan.
agreed 100%

minus Shibai

What are yall's Top 10 as of chapter 11
Not including chapter 11 stuff since I'm waiting for the official release:

10. Sarada
9. Delta
8. Kawaki
7. Code
5/6. Bug/Matsuri
4. Hidari
1/2/3. Jura/Boruto/Daemon

Eida could also be on the list, but idk how to rank her since she's entirely hax based and has no stat scaling.

My bad. I miss typed. What is the reason some people believe six paths = 10 tails.

Damn. I never said you asked me to believe anything. I just told you my stance and was hoping you could fill me in on what their argument is, i.e, why they believe six paths == 10 tails. I thought that's why you replied to me. Like I said, it's been a while since I have watched the show, so maybe I am forgetting stuff.

Yes. Explain it further if you don't mind. Or don't if you don't want to.
your're arguing under the assumption that i support those people. I never took a stance, i simply explained why people might think what they think. I'm not really presses with the argument coz i feel they counter IT either way.
now as to why people might think 10 tails==six path might be due to the fact that
1. Kaguya got her power from the 10 tails
2. hag and hamura inherited it
3. both 2 people who absorbed the 10 tails immediately had it
4. heck naruto got a form of it by just being a pseudo

Another chapter of mostly just yap...

And seems he did take my idea...only partially

He did the firing them into the air thing explosion thing but the scale was ass

I knew it, he really did sell his soul to Satan to be able to briefly draw that one Eida Omnipotence shot

things to note about this chapter
  • Kawaki is a clown
  • Himawari doesn’t scale to Jura, maybe except with bomb
  • Kawaki is a fraud
  • Konohamaru durability with vortex barrier scales to Hidari
  • Low-mid regen for Hima
  • Konohamaru is god tier reaction speed 🥱
  • Paralysis inducement for Hidari
  • Clairvoyance for bolt
  • Jura likes to beat 12yo
  • Kawaki is mid

Yeah, I’m only putting my hopes into AP/Hax with Ikemoto Drawing. The Age of wide-scale AoE/DC showings in the Naruto Verse is officially over.

Crazy how Kawaki got his shit pushed in by a non-serious Jura.

Kyuubi Hima > Kv1 Kawaki 💀

things to note about this chapter
  • Kawaki is a clown
  • Himawari doesn’t scale to Jura, maybe except with bomb
  • Kawaki is a fraud
  • Konohamaru durability with vortex barrier scales to Hidari
  • Low-mid regen for Hima
  • Konohamaru is god tier reaction speed 🥱
  • Paralysis inducement for Hidari
  • Clairvoyance for bolt
  • Jura likes to beat 12yo
  • Kawaki is mid
I think she does. She took several hits from a serious Jura. At the very least she weathered his strikes better than Sasuke did Isshiki’s.

(Let’s not even discuss Kawaki…)

Back