• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imagine instead of feats or statements we get anti-feats/statements from the god tiers along the lines of “not even I possess the power to shatter a planet!”💀🙏

Kawaki 9 Chapters in:
  1. Blitzed and Face Slammed
  2. Unsure if he can take out an injured Code
  3. Verbally cooked by Daemon
  4. Slept by Mitsuki’s Venom
  5. Trying to Jump his Opp
  6. Two Shot and Slept by the big opp in the most disrespectful way
  7. Walked down by the person he is trying to kill.
Kawaki is having it ROUGH!!

Screenshot_20240413-063512_Gallery.jpg

Kawaki 9 Chapters in:
  1. Blitzed and Face Slammed
  2. Unsure if he can take out an injured Code
  3. Verbally cooked by Daemon
  4. Slept by Mitsuki’s Venom
  5. Trying to Jump his Opp
  6. Two Shot and Slept by the big opp in the most disrespectful way
  7. Walked down by the person he is trying to kill.
Kawaki is having it ROUGH!!
Kishi remembered who's name is on the cover.

The fact that izangai and izamai are considered genjustu is so confusing. Also random uchai members killing each other over who’s izangai works better is so dumb
Yeah.... You know what I want to know? Why can't you just use Izanagi to regenerate your eye back to it was before it went blind? It literally warps reality and there's nothing saying it can't do that.

Yeah.... You know what I want to know? Why can't you just use Izanagi to regenerate your eye back to it was before it went blind? It literally warps reality and there's nothing saying it can't do that.
I was literally just thinking that, if they could do that then I could kinda understand nipping izanagi users in the bid. But no they rather just take up half there own fighting power and spam izanagi until they go blind

You use Izanagi and you lose an eye
Using the other eye to perform Izanagi to get the lost eye back becomes redundant as you'll still lose the other eye as payment

I just made a CRT for the best and most beloved character in Naruto

Back