• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lmao! CC2 FINALLY showing some Naruto Bias! Sasuke getting packed up in this new teaser.

I really hope Kishi is involved.

If I'm correct this is the first time Naruto is a boss fight in this series.

Should be interesting to see how they handle it.

If Kishimoto is a Supervisor for this game, how do we square portrayal of this fight?

Canon Depiction?

If Kishimoto is a Supervisor for this game, how do we square portrayal of this fight?

Canon Depiction?
Yall people are so daft.

Just because a creator is a supervisor does not mean what they are supervising is canon.

Nearly every single anime movie has it's mangaka be a supervisor for that movie but they are almost never canon.

They need to come out and actually say it is canon.

That's not what he's asking LOL

He's asking if they portrayed Naruto vs Sasuke, in the game, canonically. Like if they actually fought in canon, would we see similar results.

Calling someone daft while misunderstanding their question is incredibly ironic.

That's not what he's asking LOL

He's asking if they portrayed Naruto vs Sasuke, in the game, canonically. Like if they actually fought in canon, would we see similar results.

Calling someone daft while misunderstanding their question is incredibly ironic.
It’s IMade. That’s his bread and butter.
Yall people are so daft.

Just because a creator is a supervisor does not mean what they are supervising is canon.

Nearly every single anime movie has it's mangaka be a supervisor for that movie but they are almost never canon.

They need to come out and actually say it is canon.
Talk about a lack of reading comprehension… 🤡

W
9693DB28-ACB3-4106-8AC7-2AD0E5EA08F5.jpg

Kaguya wanted her sons' power to defeat Momoshiki and Kinshiki, but it wasn't enough, so she also had to create a zetsu army. Should Kinshiki and Base Momoshiki alone be at least 234.6 Zettatons? Then characters like SPSM Naruto would be 938.4ZT and (maybe) Kurama Avatar Naruto 1.8768YT making him a Planet level+

If Obito could use his Kamui Intangibility in his Juubito form (And had no Mental Nerfs from seeing himself in Naruto), would Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke be able to beat him?

If Obito could use his Kamui Intangibility in his Juubito form (And had no Mental Nerfs from seeing himself in Naruto), would Six Paths Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke be able to beat him?
Would Six Paths Naruto be able to interact with Obito same as how he interacts with the Limbo Clones? Since, IIRC, both have their body in separate dimensions

Kaguya wanted her sons' power to defeat Momoshiki and Kinshiki, but it wasn't enough, so she also had to create a zetsu army. Should Kinshiki and Base Momoshiki alone be at least 234.6 Zettatons?
Already Arc7 has calculation of 562.41Zettaton for ETSB.

DMS Kakashi could react to Kaguya's Strongest Forms and Attacks that even Naruto was weary of. He has FAR less Six Paths Chakra that Juubito. I don't believe they're Blitzing in the slightest.
It's not all about chakra volume. Potency and chakra control is also a factor. DMS Kakashi has far better physical speed scaling than Juubito, who's not even as fast as Pre-God Tree Juubidara.

It's not all about chakra volume. Potency and chakra control is also a factor. DMS Kakashi has far better physical speed scaling than Juubito, who's not even as fast as Pre-God Tree Juubidara.
Do we scale DMS Obito and KAkashi to Six Paths Madara (Pre-Absorbed Shinju)? Strength, Speed, AP, etc.

If not, why not?

Obito doesnt have a key for DMS and Kakashi scale to Kaguya in speed with his DMS.
So lets focus on Just Kakashi, as DMS Obito will scale to him regardless for whenever we make a key for him.

Surely we're not saying DMS Kakashi with the same Chakra as Six Paths Madara (Pre-Absorbed Shinju) is leagues faster than him, when 3TM Madara himself is Faster than 3TM Kakashi?

So lets focus on Just Kakashi, as DMS Obito will scale to him regardless for whenever we make a key for him.

Surely we're not saying DMS Kakashi with the same Chakra as Six Paths Madara (Pre-Absorbed Shinju) is leagues faster than him, when 3TM Madara himself is Faster than 3TM Kakashi?
We're saying Kakashi scale to Kaguya as that what his feats show.

We're saying Kakashi scale to Kaguya as that what his feats show.
Ok, but then conversely Six Paths Madara (P-AS) scales from him, no?

Edit: F*ck, y'all making me lose my point, lol

Again, the question is: DMS Kakashi compared to Six Paths Madara (P-AS), is he comparable to this Madara? And if not, why not). Yes, I know Kakashi's FEat is against Kaguya, but we're discussing these two forms atm. I'll tie it back in to by Juubito Argument after, if I can.

Last edited:
I think DMS Kakashi is probably at least comparable to 8th Gate Guy/One Eye Juubidara levels of AP

But maybe that's just me
After rereading, I agree. DMS Kakashi and Obito should scale to Six Paths Madara on the basis of, "Ninjutsu, Doujutsu and Physical Capabilities are enhanced by the same chakra".

Lol, If that's the case then it's ironically funny Obito's strongest Form is DMS. ( DMS (Empowered by Madara's Six Paths Chakra) > Juubito (Controlled) > Juubito (Mindless) > Rinnegan Obito > Orange Mask Obito ))

Wait a minute....

If we accept the 1/10th Statement about the clones that Sasuke & Naruto scales over and with Haku being > Kakashi / Zabuza, that means Kn0 is more than a 10x Amp by itself in it's first showing.

Kn0 relative boost to CSM 2? 3 TM Sharingan is a 10x Boost?... Because Base Naruto was a match to 2 TM Sasuke.

KM0's amp can vary. Also idt Naruto necessarily scales over 1/10th of Zabuza, but if he did, it wouldn't matter since it's not like he scales a quantifiable amount over 1/10th, so KM0 Naruto>Zabuza doesn't prove it's a 10x boost.

Back