• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi VS Pain VS Obito

A battle between the top three Akatsuki members (in random order).
  • The location is in Tsunade's backyard.
  • After each one finishes their one on one fight, they will be massaged by Tsunade to rejuvenate.
  • The winner gets Sakura.

Maybe Pain cause stamina, even though I think Itachi and Obito are both stronger overall
Wasn't Pain strugled againts Sage Mode Naruto? And Itachi countered Nagato's Rinnegan and blitzed him with the Totsuka Blade? And isn't Edo Tensei weaker than their prime, and Minato stated Obito was above Pain, and Naruto needed to master Kurama for a chance? And KCM Naruto said he's stronger than when he fought Pain, which means Sage Mode Naruto that defeat most Pain leaving Deva? But he still scale higher than Deva in CQC?

Wasn't Pain strugled againts Sage Mode Naruto? And Itachi countered Nagato's Rinnegan and blitzed him with the Totsuka Blade? And isn't Edo Tensei weaker than their prime, and Minato stated Obito was above Pain, and Naruto needed to master Kurama for a chance? And KCM Naruto said he's stronger than when he fought Pain, which means Sage Mode Naruto that defeat most Pain leaving Deva? But he still scale higher than Deva in CQC?
FP Tendo slammed 6T Naruto

Not a true blitz as he had smoke

I said Itachi and Obito>Pain didn't I? I just think they'd have enough trouble taking each other down that Pain could get the spoils

FP Tendo slammed 6T Naruto

Not a true blitz as he had smoke

I said Itachi and Obito>Pain didn't I? I just think they'd have enough trouble taking each other down that Pain could get the spoils
Wasn't it the 6T Naruto that overwhelmed Pain until the Chibaku Tensei came out, which both could easily counter with Totsuka and Kamui?

But Nagato is a sensor.

Yes, that's why both Itachi and Obito should be able to destroy his 5 Paths with ease, as they are portrayed at the level of KCM Naruto with Edo Tensei is weaker compared to their living and Minato's statement. Skeleton Susanoo and Mokuton should have been able to take down those 5 Pains. Only Deva Path would remain, which loses in close combat to Sage Mode Naruto that Sage Mode Naruto is weaker than them based on reason I stated above and his final jutsu can be countered by their hax abilities.

Wasn't it the 6T Naruto that overwhelmed Pain until the Chibaku Tensei came out, which both could easily counter with Totsuka and Kamui?

But Nagato is a sensor.

Yes, that's why both Itachi and Obito should be able to destroy his 5 Paths with ease, as they are portrayed at the level of KCM Naruto with Edo Tensei is weaker compared to their living and Minato's statement. Skeleton Susanoo and Mokuton should have been able to take down those 5 Pains. Only Deva Path would remain, which loses in close combat to Sage Mode Naruto that Sage Mode Naruto is weaker than them based on reason I stated above and his final jutsu can be countered by their hax abilities.
Sure I'm just saying Pain has greater AP than 6T Naruto with it, and he has comparable speed normally.

Sensors don't have to always have their sensory abilities active. Like how Minato had to actively turn on sensory mode to realize Naruto had Kurama extracted from him.

That's if they target Pain over each other which I doubt. Maybe Obito would win but Itachi has too low stamina compared to the others to confidently win a 3 way fight without a large power gap.

Sure I'm just saying Pain has greater AP than 6T Naruto with it, and he has comparable speed normally.

Sensors don't have to always have their sensory abilities active. Like how Minato had to actively turn on sensory mode to realize Naruto had Kurama extracted from him.

That's if they target Pain over each other which I doubt. Maybe Obito would win but Itachi has too low stamina compared to the others to confidently win a 3 way fight without a large power gap.
But that CT that Pain hope is countered by their hax abilities with ease, so it's not relevant? Isn't Pain slower? Base Naruto could go toe to toe with Deva, the strongest Pain, Sage Mode Naruto overpowered Pain in close quarters combat, and Sage Mode Naruto is weaker than both of them because they were both portrayed to be on KCM Naruto level.

Basically, we see Nagato activating a sensor there and sensing something when Itachi's MS triggered the crow inside Naruto.

Even though they were outnumbered by the 6 Pains, they should have been able to land attacks on them and damage the non Deva until only Deva remained, because they were scaled to KCM Naruto. Don't forget that Edo Nagato was hit by Amaterasu and couldn't react in time to use Shinra Tensei before Amaterasu reached his body. Amaterasu on the 5 Pains should be enough since Nagato, who is superior to Pain, couldn't react, then Itachi fought Deva using Susanoo, and Itachi placed the Yata Mirror in front of his Susanoo, rendering Deva's Shinra Tensei ineffective. If Pain tried to use Chibaku Tensei, Itachi would seal it with the Totsuka Blade and then use the Totsuka Blade to strike Deva, as it can extend and has the capability to blitz Nagato.

You have to provide reason to be counted 😌😌😌
I just think so. Pain was able to overpower Kakashi quite easily, but Obito couldn't do it on the same scale. If you are talking about all of the characters around the same time, then my bet is on Pain.

Also, because Pain is cooler than the others (even Itachi, cope).

I just think so. Pain was able to overpower Kakashi quite easily, but Obito couldn't do it on the same scale. If you are talking about all of the characters around the same time, then my bet is on Pain.

Also, because Pain is cooler than the others (even Itachi, cope).
Did you just compare Pain Arc Kakashi to War Arc Kakashi? War Arc Kakashi would bully Pain.

Did you just compare Pain Arc Kakashi to War Arc Kakashi? War Arc Kakashi would bully Pain.
I am sorry. I watched Naruto in 2017 and not in too much detail to formulate debate opinions, I don't exactly remember everything. But yeah, War Arc Kakashi bullies (even upon their profiles).

Minato believes Naruto will need kcm to beat Obito but trusts Naruto to beat Pain without it. So Obito > Pain.
Obito vs Itachi depends on what version are we talking about. OM vs sick is a stomp for Obito. Rinnegan vs Edo is also a stomp for Obito.
OM vs edo is debatable

But that CT that Pain hope is countered by their hax abilities with ease, so it's not relevant? Isn't Pain slower? Base Naruto could go toe to toe with Deva, the strongest Pain, Sage Mode Naruto overpowered Pain in close quarters combat, and Sage Mode Naruto is weaker than both of them because they were both portrayed to be on KCM Naruto level.
Sure but his speed and Shinra Tensei are still relevant.

Base Naruto went toe to toe with fatigued Tendo when other Paths were out.
Basically, we see Nagato activating a sensor there and sensing something when Itachi's MS triggered the crow inside Naruto.
That was way earlier.
Even though they were outnumbered by the 6 Pains, they should have been able to land attacks on them and damage the non Deva until only Deva remained, because they were scaled to KCM Naruto. Don't forget that Edo Nagato was hit by Amaterasu and couldn't react in time to use Shinra Tensei before Amaterasu reached his body. Amaterasu on the 5 Pains should be enough since Nagato, who is superior to Pain, couldn't react, then Itachi fought Deva using Susanoo, and Itachi placed the Yata Mirror in front of his Susanoo, rendering Deva's Shinra Tensei ineffective. If Pain tried to use Chibaku Tensei, Itachi would seal it with the Totsuka Blade and then use the Totsuka Blade to strike Deva, as it can extend and has the capability to blitz Nagato.
Amaterasu can be absorbed, and Obito's gonna be interrupting that.

Sure but his speed and Shinra Tensei are still relevant.

Base Naruto went toe to toe with fatigued Tendo when other Paths were out.

That was way earlier.

Amaterasu can be absorbed, and Obito's gonna be interrupting that.
The speed is irrelevant because both are scaled above SM Naruto, Tendo will be outclassed in CQC and they counter his ST with Yata Mirror and Kamui, and they will know the 5 seconds cooldown, while the other Pain besides Tendo will be destroyed more easily than when SM Naruto destroyed them.

Nagato has a lot of chakra, even more than base Naruto. Base Naruto is more fatigued, you can even see in the anime that he's panting.

It's very strange that Kabuto didn't activate Nagato's sensors, surely Kabuto would activate them to help Nagato's mobility, which he claimed was slow.

Lol, Amaterasu is faster than Itachi, and Itachi is already faster than Tendo, even faster than the others Pain. And Amaterasu's damage can make BM Killer Bee scream in pain, while the durability ranking is BM Bee > Tendo > the other Pains. Obito can use phasing and release sharp wood style from his hand, which will tear through Pain.

Ah I remembered the MHS+ vs Sub Rel thing so now that I think about it Itachi might win cause he has a 5x speed advantage

Back