• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I read it,
images

Amaterasu doesn't spawn omg. It travels. How many times would this be explained? The raikage literally dodged it. Inf speed Raikage?💀
didn't even Gaara passive sand easily blocked Amaterasu or am i remembering it wrong ? If it spawned on the target , there is no way the sand could intercept it.

didn't even Gaara passive sand easily blocked Amaterasu or am i remembering it wrong ? If it spawned on the target , there is no way the sand could intercept it.
Faster than Sasuke's activation. Ya talking about amaterasu but on itachi's page it says it spawns and has the scan for it stated.

Last edited:
Faster than Sasuke's activation. Ya talking about amaterasu but on itachi's page it says it spawns and has the scan for it stated.
Faster than what ? Unless Sasuke is dumb enough to deliberately aim at Gaara's sand , the sand shouldn't be able to do shit.

It's not like Gaara used his omnidirectional sand sphere , just his baseline sand control. There is tons of exposed area on his body not protected by the sand directly ,all in sasuke's clear view, sasuke merely have to aim for those and spawn the flames there. But he couldn't and the sand easily intercepted his amaterasu multiple times , clearly proving that it travel and can be blocked/dodged.

Faster than what ? Unless Sasuke is dumb enough to deliberately aim at Gaara's sand , the sand shouldn't be able to do shit.

It's not like Gaara used his omnidirectional sand sphere , just his baseline sand control. There is tons of exposed area on his body not protected by the sand directly ,all in sasuke's clear view, sasuke merely have to aim for those and spawn the flames there. But he couldn't and the sand easily intercepted his amaterasu multiple times , clearly proving that it travel and can be blocked/dodged.
Faster than Sasuke's activation. It's that simple.

You must be a dumbass to think Amaterasu spawns. Rewatch Itachi vs Sasuke. Sasuke was literally "running" away from Amaterasu. Borushiki reacts and countered Amaterasu with a frickin shadow clone😂. An exhausted base Naruto was fast enough to react to Amaterasu with his kyubi cloak. How dumb can someone be to conclude that Amaterasu "spawns" when we have repeated back to back panels disproving this crap? Itachi's databook doesn't say "spawn." It says "spew." Learn the difference.

Rewatch Itachi vs Sasuke. Sasuke was literally "running" away from Amaterasu.
This is Itachi moving the ama, I don't disagree one can move it.

Borushiki reacts and countered Amaterasu with a frickin shadow clone😂. An exhausted base Naruto was fast enough to react to Amaterasu with his kyubi cloak.
Faster than Sasuke's activation then.

How dumb can someone be to conclude that Amaterasu "spawns" when we have repeated back to back panels disproving this crap? Itachi's databook doesn't say "spawn." It says "spew." Learn the difference.
On his page it reads
"The user spawns inextinguishable black flames on their target as long as it's in their line of sight[32][130]."

Zetsu says "One needs only to sight one's target, and the black flames will come to life on point"

I never brought up the databook here.

This is Itachi moving the ama, I don't disagree one can move it.
If Amaterasu was instantaneous, he wouldn't need to make it travel. Why would he do that when he could just spawn it right on Sasuke like you think?
Faster than Sasuke's activation then.
What do you mean by this? Would Borushiki or Naruto even know what he's about to do with his MS before they react to it? It could be genjutsu or anything else. But instead, they see that it's Amaterasu and they react to it accordingly. That shows Amaterasu is traceable and dodgeable.
On his page it reads
"The user spawns inextinguishable black flames on their target as long as it's in their line of sight[32][130]."

Zetsu says "One needs only to sight one's target, and the black flames will come to life on point
Nothing here indicates Amaterasu is instanous. And at best, zetsu is most likely just exagerrqting based on how he perceives it. He's fodder after all. It might appear "instantaneous" to him but reactable to others like Raikage, Gaara, Naruto, Borushiki and so many more who reacted to Amaterasu without them possessing infinite speed.
I never brought up the databook here.
I was refering the other guy who used databook statement to support infinite speed Amaterasu.

If Amaterasu was instantaneous, he wouldn't need to make it travel. Why would he do that when he could just spawn it right on Sasuke like you think?
His sight has to lock onto the person? And I am not arguing for a one or the other on this, both can be done.

What do you mean by this? Would Borushiki or Naruto even know what he's about to do with his MS before they react to it? It could be genjutsu or anything else. But instead, they see that it's Amaterasu and they react to it accordingly. That shows Amaterasu is traceable and dodgeable.
We know Obito can see the chakra amassing in Sasuke's left eye, I don't see why Naruto and Momoshiki wouldn't be able to see this as well.

Nothing here indicates Amaterasu is instanous. And at best, zetsu is most likely just exagerrqting based on how he perceives it. He's fodder after all. It might appear "instantaneous" to him but reactable to others like Raikage, Gaara, Naruto, Borushiki and so many more who reacted to Amaterasu without them possessing infinite speed.
Zetsu is just talking from knowledge about the eye's abilities here. This has nothing to do with his stats.

I was refering the other guy who used databook statement to support infinite speed Amaterasu.
That's fine. If you disagree with ama spawning onto targets then you should do a crt since the page has this stated instead of debating it in the discussion thread honestly, won't do much to go back and forth here.

Sasuke is literally shown spawning Amaterasu in the cavity left by Kaguya as shown here. Certain people arguing here just don't know wtf they're talking about and "have" made baseless assertions about this particular feat before to support their cap. IT DOES BOTH!!

But nah, i'm done arguing against incredulous debaters making ignorant assertions in the face of feats, so **** it.

So how does EMS Sasuke compare to KCM Naruto exactly? What Combination of Amaterasu & Susanoo (Ribs, Skeletal, etc) is needed to be totally even with KCM?

Iirc, the Standard Version of Sasuke’s EMS Susanoo rivals BM Naruto thanks to Sasuke’s CSM amped Susanoo being comparable to BSM Naruto.

So how does EMS Sasuke compare to KCM Naruto exactly? What Combination of Amaterasu & Susanoo (Ribs, Skeletal, etc) is needed to be totally even with KCM?

Iirc, the Standard Version of Sasuke’s EMS Susanoo rivals BM Naruto thanks to Sasuke’s CSM amped Susanoo being comparable to BSM Naruto.
How much does both Sasuke and Juugo having Chakra Cloaks factor into the CSM Susanoo being as strong as BSM Naruto?

Anime
Senjutsu_Susanoo.png

Manga (Colored)
0648-008.png

0648-015.png

Where was this accepted/mentioned and what was the method? I wanna do a match for Code but the pages is outdated
IIRC

This is still in use or at least should be valid in Boruto Scaling
• Kinshiki and those who scale are as powerful as Hagoromo's Moon calc (78.2 Zettatons)
• Fused Momoshiki and those who scale are twice as powerful as Hagoromo's Moon calc (156.2 Zettatons)
• Six Paths KCM Naruto and those who scale are four times as powerful as Hagoromo's Moon calc (312.8 Zettatons)

The only thing that got removed were the "likely 5-A" ratings which got replaced by "likely far higher"
• Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen and those who scale are likely forty times as powerful as Hagoromo's Moon calc (3.128 Yottatons)

Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen and those who scale to or above him now just scale unquantifiably above Boruto SPKCM Naruto

Yeah that’s all valid, so I’m guessing the 600 something zt value comes from doubling the value naruto scales to? Though I’m not sure where that was ever mentioned
Maybe it's a misunderstanding with Naruto's profile

Specifically this part:
Planet level (While weakened to half power, he fought against Fused Momoshiki), higher with Six Paths Sage Mode (Overwhelmed Fused Momoshiki while fighting alongside Sasuke Uchiha

Maybe some people thought that this value
Six Paths KCM Naruto and those who scale are four times as powerful as Hagoromo's Moon calc (312.8 Zettatons)
Refers to a Half Powered Six Paths KCM Naruto hence the 600 Zettatons

IIRC, that value refers to a Full Power Six Paths Naruto

Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen and those who scale to or above him now just scale unquantifiably above Boruto SPKCM Naruto
So the 3.12 Yottatons isn't where they actually scale it's just a likely but it's not a likely on the profiles? Does this mean Code is just higher than 318 Zettatons basically?

Also the link for Code greatly surpassing Jigen is broken, could anyone tell me the chapter? I would like to add it.

Back