• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That doesn't prove it spawned just right out of thin air. Sasuke's amaterasu was just very fast enough to do that.
Literally the Amaterasu spawned in the hole Kaguya left when she warped out of the Ice. It did not travel from Sasuke’s Eyes to that location, evident by lack of tunneling through the Ice. Come on…

Remember when staff evaluated Naruto threads
i-was-there-i-was-there300years-ago.gif

Literally the Amaterasu spawned in the hole Kaguya left when she warped out of the Ice. It did not travel from Sasuke’s Eyes to that location, evident by lack of tunneling through the Ice. Come on…
I dont see where the Amaterasu "spawned" in the hole. Are you really insinuating that Amaterasu is instantaneous?

I dont see where the Amaterasu "spawned" in the hole. Are you really insinuating that Amaterasu is instantaneous?
I showed you the scan & there is no “Interpretation vs interpretation” to be had and I’m sure as hell not going to argue with you over a blatant showing you wrongly refuse to acknowledge. And no, nothing about what I said insinuates it being “instantaneous”.

At this point, you’re the only one making “baseless” accusations about it being “so fast it doesn’t leave trace” or however you worded it above. So please stop that. It does both; Travel & Remotely Spawn.

Literally nothing in the scan indicates that Sasuke just spawned Amaterasu at the Ice. He used the amaterasu to melt the area of theice that captured him. The amaterasu didn't appear outside. Rather, it was within. You refused to answer my questions on how everytime Sasuke used Amaterasu, it was always dodged or countered by someone. So if if was indeed just spawned from nowhere, wouldn't that mean its instantaneous?

Amaterasu is more like a projectile jutsu that you can barely track with your naked eye. It's extremely fast which is why it appears like it spawns at opponents. But we've seen that it's not the case as the raikage could literally read its movement and effectively dodge it. Naruto also read the Amaterasu's movement and countered with his kyuubi cloak. The amaterasu doesn't spawn. It travels. To claim otherwise is simply a baseless headcanon.

Isn’t it said somewhere that standard amaterasu spawns at the focal point of the user’s vision?

I think the examples of kagutsuchi don’t apply to this, as they instead shape the flames for different applications like amping attacks or getting out of situations like kaguya’s ice

Literally nothing in the scan indicates that Sasuke just spawned Amaterasu at the Ice. He used the amaterasu to melt the area of theice that captured him. The amaterasu didn't appear outside. Rather, it was within. You refused to answer my questions on how everytime Sasuke used Amaterasu, it was always dodged or countered by someone. So if if was indeed just spawned from nowhere, wouldn't that mean its instantaneous?

Amaterasu is more like a projectile jutsu that you can barely track with your naked eye. It's extremely fast which is why it appears like it spawns at opponents. But we've seen that it's not the case as the raikage could literally read its movement and effectively dodge it. Naruto also read the Amaterasu's movement and countered with his kyuubi cloak. The amaterasu doesn't spawn. It travels. To claim otherwise is simply a baseless headcanon.
You know… except for the part where he literally spawns it in the cavity left by Kaguya.

idk what to tell you… the scan literally shows it. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: That was uncalled for.

Last edited:
You guys think Shadow Clones would count towards Daemon’s Ability? Two Shadow Clones hold Each others Hands while the main Daemon fights?

Would be busted as all hell…

No, it was stated in Naruto chapter 390 page 3, “It burns whatever the eye focuses on, the black flames will converge exactly on that spot”.
Lmao. You know what's crazy, just right after that statement, we see that the amaterasu travels towards Sasuke who is not only looking at it coming to him, but also running away from it with his legs lmfaoo. You just proved me right. Zetsu was simply exaggerating the ability. We see how it actually works just right after.

You know… except for the part where he literally spawns it in the cavity left by Kaguya.

idk what to tell you… the scan literally shows it. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: That was uncalled for.
Idk what you're talking about man. We must be reading a different Naruto

Lmao. You know what's crazy, just right after that statement, we see that the amaterasu travels towards Sasuke who is not only looking at it coming to him, but also running away from it with his legs lmfaoo. You just proved me right. Zetsu was simply exaggerating the ability. We see how it actually works just right after.
bruh there is evidence for both Interpretations, you can’t just ignore one cause it’s seems incredulous to you.

Can you guys please help me finish this thread?

The both of you are making baseless claims. The Amaterasu has never been stated to work based on line of sight alone. It needs range as well. You think if someone was at the edge of the world, Sasuke with senrigan would be able to hit the person with Amaterasu just because he can see them? Can you prove that? Amaterasu travels. It just doesn't spawn upon sight. It requires speed and DISTANCE. Unless it's stated anywhere that Amaterasu is able to hit an opponent dozens of miles away, there is no reason to think the Senrigan could boost the range of Amaterasu. You might as well say the Senrigan can make you shoot Fireball jutsu dozens of miles away💀
Nothing really contradicts it tbh
Plus we have seen multiple times that sight enhancers can help jutsu that are otherwise limited by that.
For example, there was no moon when Kaguya used IT so she used her byakugans vision combined with her rinnegan to put people in Genjutsu. And in the war Hinata used her Byakugan vision to aid Ino's mind transfer technique.
Amaterasu is stated to spawn at the users focal point and that has always been the case. All examples of "chasing" or dodging have simply been people moving faster than the user can percieve.

Back