• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kawaki had to use karma 1 to beat the rinnegan juubi clone lmao. Yep been telling yall the juubi is still relevant.

I’m guessing “Rasegan Uzuhiko” is an Invisible vortex of Chakra swirling around him for Added Defense.

Makes me wonder if Daikokuten can target “invisible” objects, even if Isshiki or Kawaki can sense it? 🤔

So I'm assuming Boruto is gonna become a "seasonal" Anime. TBV is a new IP and they're clearly going to do what they did with Shippuden, but they still have to finish the remainder of NNG, which Honestly, can be done in a 1 core Season (9-12 Episodes), a Longish Movie if they really trim the fat, or a 2-3 part OVA.

It seems like SP is having some significant production issues across a number of their IP, and adding a new continuous IP back to their books wouldn't necessarily be "Wise" given it's the reason NNG had to go on Hiatus in the first place. That being said, because Boruto is a monthly series, and Ike's pacing isn't "the best", I think a Seasonal would be better. They can give the series a year to build up chapters, then further extend it by going into prod. on the Last arc of NNG, and go from there. I doubt TBV is gonna be more than 2-3 years long anyways given Ike has already referenced the "100 Volumes" even thing, which means NNG's 20 Volumes plus TBV having 7-8 Volumes (If Ike Counts the Sarada Gaiden), which would be 2 and half years roughly.

If SP goes into Production on NNG next year and go by a Spring Seasonal plan, they wouldn't be going into Production on TBV until Earliest Summer / Fall 2025, which would mean TBV would already be half way over almost. and they'd have more than enough material to a 9-12 episode Core for TBV season 1.

So I'm assuming Boruto is gonna become a "seasonal" Anime. TBV is a new IP and they're clearly going to do what they did with Shippuden, but they still have to finish the remainder of NNG, which Honestly, can be done in a 1 core Season (9-12 Episodes), a Longish Movie if they really trim the fat, or a 2-3 part OVA.

It seems like SP is having some significant production issues across a number of their IP, and adding a new continuous IP back to their books wouldn't necessarily be "Wise" given it's the reason NNG had to go on Hiatus in the first place. That being said, because Boruto is a monthly series, and Ike's pacing isn't "the best", I think a Seasonal would be better. They can give the series a year to build up chapters, then further extend it by going into prod. on the Last arc of NNG, and go from there. I doubt TBV is gonna be more than 2-3 years long anyways given Ike has already referenced the "100 Volumes" even thing, which means NNG's 20 Volumes plus TBV having 7-8 Volumes (If Ike Counts the Sarada Gaiden), which would be 2 and half years roughly.

If SP goes into Production on NNG next year and go by a Spring Seasonal plan, they wouldn't be going into Production on TBV until Earliest Summer / Fall 2025, which would mean TBV would already be half way over almost. and they'd have more than enough material to a 9-12 episode Core for TBV season 1.
What is NNG

dont expect even NNG stuff at the current pace for next year at all. unless something changes massively internally.

So as of now, how are we scaling “Base” Karma Users? Base Jigen took a Kick from Six Paths Naruto but he also asborbed Chakra from Ten-Tails before pulling up.

Absorbing the ten tails didn't do anything for his power level

It's clear it just helped sustain Jigen's body for a bit longer

Like for **** sake, Base Jigen ******* stabbed that ****** into place to where it couldn't get away and treated it like a pet owner would a mad dog

Absorbing the ten tails didn't do anything for his power level

It's clear it just helped sustain Jigen's body for a bit longer

Like for ***** sake, Base Jigen ***** stabbed that ***** into place to where it couldn't get away and treated it like a pet owner would a mad dog
Sure, not his PL when using Karma, but that's the point, no? It skews how we should look at his Base vs Others (Code, Boruto, Kawaki) who aren't enhanced by Juubi Chakra.

As far as the Juubi goes, we don't know when Isshiki got it. IIrc, it had to either be before Kaguya betrayed him or after he was able to place Karma on Jigen, which means we can't say "Base" Jigen was the one who did it.

is-this-like-what-boruto-meant-when-dealing-with-our-bro-v0-4ivpsjni5oob1.jpg

I swear, if Boruto embarrasses Code, it’s over… I’d have no words 😬. At least the Rinnegan Claw Grime blitzed & slammed Kawaki’s face into the ground. Claw Grimes got more W’s than Code on that ALONE…

I swear, if Boruto embarrasses Code, it’s over… I’d have no words 😬. At least the Rinnegan Claw Grime blitzed & slammed Kawaki’s face into the ground. Claw Grimes got more W’s than Code on that ALONE…
Waited over half a year to see him take another L. Peak writing/s

So is the anime canon anymore or is it being split up into different pages like a anime tab and manga tab? If so how does the novels scaling fit into that since we have this comment from the author?

Also more importantly, we don't take the words of a novel author, over the words of the creator(s) of NARUTO and BORUTO

Also more importantly, we don't take the words of a novel author, over the words of the creator(s) of NARUTO and BORUTO
You would have a point if Kishimoto actually ever said anything about the novels being canon.

Kishi has never made a singular public statement that the novels are canon. It's dubious if they even are.

I did ask her earlier this year (when the manga started or so)if the series is canon to the main series.

While she didn't respond in words, she did like the tweet.

Take that as you will.

i wasn't talking about the novels, but whatever.

Someone should make a thread about the novels though. I know that some profiles (like Sasuke and Sakura) use materials from the novels, so actually making a CRT with evidence to actually consider them canon (or remove them from the profiles due to lack of evidence) would be neat.

i wasn't talking about the novels, but whatever.
I was.
Someone should make a thread about the novels though. I know that some profiles (like Sasuke and Sakura) use materials from the novels, so actually making a
IIRC Naruto also uses the photon gun for his speed in base or something under his profile.
CRT with evidence to actually consider them canon (or remove them from the profiles due to lack of evidence) would be neat.
Or their own tab like dbs, one for anime, manga, and novels or anime/novels, and manga.

Back