• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They finally downgraded them from Multi Continental back to Country level

With the exceptions of Luffy's Bajrang Gun still being Multi Continental and Kaido's Lava Susanoo being Continental downscaling from briefly matching it
Oh ap wise, thought it was gonna be something juicy like the speed.

Mrk Goober Goon Gang response:
superman-zod.gif

You know, I really am curious wtf Chojirou & Kurotsuchi THOUGHT they were going to do in Shikamaru’s Novel…

Like, even if he had only Kurama and NEVER met Hagoromo, it would be unrealistic for the ENTIRE Shinobi Alliance together to beat him as it was, especially if he decided to use BSM. Now, the Shinobi Alliance could have 100 Hashirama level Ninja and STILL get clapped up. It’s that one-sided, and here THREATENING to start a war.

If I was a Ninja from their villages I’d look at them like they just lost their goddamn minds and go back to sleep, talking about, “We about to go to war with the Hidden Leaf”… 💀💀💀

The novels don't make sense. Idk why we take them seriously. It's out of character for all of them to be this irrational.

Ppl forgetting this is the same Gokage that threatened to handle Nards Borushiki problem if he didn’t.

I wouldn’t call it out of character tbh since the current Gokage are still products of the previous generation of Shinobi’s cycle of war and aggression. Being skeptical of the leaf isn’t necessarily an outrageous thing when they could wipe all of the other nations out alone + are trying to advance their tech at a rapid pace. It would be even less realistic for a government leader to blindly trust the words of another leader just cause they are some big hero.

Wait, so we only scale Kn0 Naruto above LoW Kakashi (Being as he let himself go and had to retrain) or Part 1 Kakashi as a whole? 🤔

Because iirc, we don’t scale Kn0 Naruto (BoShippuden) over Kakashi, right?

Edit: And there is a bit of a timeskip between LoW and CE as the databook implies.

Back