• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In "Naruto Gaiden: The Whorl Within the Spiral", Rōshi and Han used the partial transformation to form a chakra cloak that manifests part of their Bijū and use the Bijū Bomb. What does that mean? This means that these 2 (of course), as well as Yagura and Killer B (who are perfect jinchūriki with control of the Bijū above these 2) must have the attributes of the Bijū in their partial transformation as well as access to Bijū Bombs in base form, because they actually can use it without using "Bijū Mode".

For further evidence in Chapter 472, Kisame recognizes the ability to partially transform as advanced for a jinchūriki, even after seeing Killer B using the V2 form.
As Kisame said, the partial transformation is literally changing only a part of yourself into the Bijū, so there's no reason to scale below the actual Bijū.

Characters affected by these changes:

Yugito Nii (Edo Tensei)
Yagura Karatachi (Alive and Edo Tensei)
Rōshi (Alive and Edo Tensei)
Han (Alive and Edo Tensei) [don't have a profile]
Utakata (Edo Tensei) [don't have a profile]
Killer B

Partial Transformation is already in the "Base" key, so no need to create another one I suppose

I don't really see the point of what you're proposing here.

I don't really see the point of what you're proposing here.
The "partial transformation" into Bijū currently does not have a specific tier, it just has "higher with Partial Transformation" in the jinchūriki profiles.

The point is, they should have the same tier as the Bijū themselves (6-C), as it's nothing more than a part of them being manifested.

Utilizing just part of a Biju's power though doesn't mean it scales to the Biju's full power.

But this isn't about utilizing part of the bijū's power, this is literally manifesting part of their body.
If you mean manifesting a chakra avatar like Naruto, Roshi and Han have done - that isn't an ability used by every Jinchuriki. It's not the same as a partial transformation.

If you mean manifesting a chakra avatar like Naruto, Roshi and Han have done - that isn't an ability used by every Jinchuriki. It's not the same as a partial transformation.
I'm talking about this
R9g35vF_d.webp

As Kisame described it, it's literally just changing part of him into the Bijū.
I'm talking about this
R9g35vF_d.webp
The partial transformation being 6-C is not only consistent with Kisame's description on that page, but it's also consistent with the fact that he was able to hold Kisame (fused with Samehada) for a considerable amount of time using this tail, and this is the same Kisame who also scales to 6-C in his profile.

I mean, I get what’s being proposed. It essentially asking that the profiles be changed to reflect that “Partial Transformations” are flat out 6-C, scaling to the full Biju, because they’re simply manifesting a part of the Biju.

So for Bee, it would look like:

7-A, higher with Raiton, far higher with V1, 6-C with V2 and Partial Transformations

I mean, I get what’s being proposed. It essentially asking that the profiles be changed to reflect that “Partial Transformations” are flat out 6-C, scaling to the full Biju, because they’re simply manifesting a part of the Biju.

So for Bee, it would look like:

7-A, higher with Raiton, far higher with V1, 6-C with V2 and Partial Transformations
Yes, that's what I'm talking about

I agree with the proposition, All bee is doing is transforming part of himself into a form with 6-C AP and should scale the same if he becomes the jinchuriki himself.

Last edited:
So what is being discussed here?
If bee's or any other jinchuriki with a partial transformation should scale to the full jinchuriki when transforming any part of them into a limb or body part of it.

For example: bee turning his hand into the tentacles of Juubi and hitting someone with it, it would have 6-C AP behind it due to it scaling to the full jinc

Not so sure about that.
In addition to what Minato Sparkle said, Killer B was also able to use one of the Eight-Tails' tentacles to immobilize Kisame fused with Samehada (which is also bijū level) for a considerable period of time, with Kisame only breaking free because he absorbed his chakra.

Even more than that, he also stopped a punch (used to try to kill Naruto) from the Fourth Raikage with his Lightning Cloak using an arm transformed into Hachibi's.

The Raikage is also bijū level tho.

Last edited:
Sure, but I was never talking about V2 Ay or Pre-WA Bee.

I no longer think Ay got stronger in the war, and either way Base WA Bee is at least relative to V1 Ay.

@Damage3245 @DarkDragonMedeus I've already contacted some of the verse supporters but only a few show up (those who commented above), so I guess it's up to you now.

What else do you guys disagree with that hasn't already been clarified here?

Regarding the chakra avatar issue that Damage mentioned, we can simply put "Son Goku Avatar" and "Kokuō Avatar" in the profiles similar to what we've already done with Naruto and Kurama, none of this actually changes the purpose of the thread.

Back