• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Urashiki managed to fight a weakened Sasuke so yeah he's 5B.
I know. But the goons who made the crt somehow ignored it and accepted the wack-ass Gokages(minus NaruGaara) Shin, and Sakura as 5B despite having even worse antifeats.

I still don't think Urashiki should be 5B tho.

Swagkage just dropped hos own video scaling Minato after the One-Shot Manga. The official Viz translation for Kurama's statement has interesting implications, that's for sure.

Untitled_video_-_Made_with_Clipchamp_15.gif

Gaara has worse anti feats than most of the kage, if all the other kage get clapped his most defintently getting clapped as well. regardless of his "fused momoshiki feat"

Swagkage just dropped hos own video scaling Minato after the One-Shot Manga. The official Viz translation for Kurama's statement has interesting implications, that's for sure.

Swag said some very wrong stuff in this video. Something that stood out was "Kcm2 doesn't increase minatos stats"

nice.

i like how they incorporate the one without the horn first, then he uses his horn implying he's going all out at the end - which is technically an anime thing, as he's never not used the horn in the manga

yeah cyber connect 2 focuses on the anime side when they adapt the games, which is why the New Sarada's awakening is two tomoe instead of 3

Swag said some very wrong stuff in this video. Something that stood out was "Kcm2 doesn't increase minatos stats"
I'm not sure if he meant that outright but I'm pretty sure he did say it was because we only really got to see KCM2 Minato do one real attack before losing access to the form.

You guys think a good portion of Boruto hate is due to the lack of Games? Growing up, I knew a lot of people who “Knew” of Naruto, but their first “real” experience of the Story was Storm 1 and 2. Granted, it was HEAVILY altered by CC2 in some regards, it still was pretty damn good. The storm games did a lot to generate love for the series, and I find myself thinking, If Boruto had dedicated Storm type Games over tge last couple years that retold its story by CC2, would there be less hate? 🤔

Because imo, a lot of the hate comes from Anime Only Watchers, who dropped the series early, but of they bought the game, they’d Have no choice but to play through the story since they spent Money on it, y’all know what I mean?

You guys think a good portion of Boruto hate is due to the lack of Games? Growing up, I knew a lot of people who “Knew” of Naruto, but their first “real” experience of the Story was Storm 1 and 2. Granted, it was HEAVILY altered by CC2 in some regards, it still was pretty damn good. The storm games did a lot to generate love for the series, and I find myself thinking, If Boruto had dedicated Storm type Games over tge last couple years that retold its story by CC2, would there be less hate? 🤔

Because imo, a lot of the hate comes from Anime Only Watchers, who dropped the series early, but of they bought the game, they’d Have no choice but to play through the story since they spent Money on it, y’all know what I mean?
Absolutely not. People hate Boruto for the shitty manga and how it treats the older gen.

nah, I don't think so, but I do believe that more games that had come out during it's runtime would've boosted its popularity. But I doubt by very much though.

Back