• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also in the fake hoes arc, Boruto harms the snake with a snake, Cho Cho fights the snake, and the snake struggles against a rock golem made by this artificial hoe with weird eyes, that also gets hit by Boruto and it gets hurt by that
Iirc during the Time Travel arc, Boruto gets slapped by 1 Tail Naruto and says that it didn't hurt him (this was while he wasn't offguard, unlike the time he got scratched which was offguard)

It is. You have to remember boruto unlike naruto was designed as multimedia project first. There's a good reason why the anime released only like six months after the first manga chapter debuted. This is unprecedented for any adaptation because it's not a strict adaptation in the conventional sense. They were being made at the same time,this is why there's so much cross pollination between the two. They products produced in parallel that would occasionally intersect to tell the same story. This is why many of the big named editors,supervisors ect are consistent across all the projects to even the lightnovels. Kodachi who at the Time was the lead writer of boruto manga was tasked maintaining that continuity. In the same way if your a director you have very specific tasks. When you leave, the role of director doesn't vanish. It gets replaced. So whoever is writing boruto now would be doing the same thing. I say whoever because there isn't actually clear cut information who is actually writing the scripts for the manga currently. Because the whole kishimoto thing came from English websites reporting stuff they didn't actually fact check or using ML websites
But Shadow, you can’t arbitrarily decide that. What you’re saying is still an assumption without any evidence to support the “Writer” of the Manga will be in control of the Anime. Just because that was the case for Part 1, doesn’t mean Part 2, Which is an entirely different production from Part 1, will be structured the same. I mean, we’ll “know” based on the Credits, but if that was going to be the case, just like for Part 1, Shueisha will market it.

I have a feeling, Part 2 will start without any such marketing or confirmation of that, and assuming it will be the same as part 1 without supporting information, doesn’t sit right with me.

Why does Sasuke have the following under his profile?
Empowerment (The Sharingan is awakened and evolved through the awakening and development of the user's negative emotions, such as hate, grief, or disappointment. The deeper the hatred or pain, the more powerful the Sharingan becomes[34])
Isn't this more like a plot point then an ability?
Soul Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Users of Susano'o can interact with the soul, as the Susano'o is a physical manifestation of their chakra[68], or soul. Susano'o can also wield spirit weapons, which have no physical form[69][70])
Isn't the soul manip for this hyperbole? Also wasn't there recently a thread about the spirit weapons what ever happened to that?

But Shadow, you can’t arbitrarily decide that. What you’re saying is still an assumption without any evidence to support the “Writer” of the Manga will be in control of the Anime. Just because that was the case for Part 1, doesn’t mean Part 2, Which is an entirely different production from Part 1
it isnt a different production, its the exact same, the reason why the anime is being split into parts is because of production issues, they were short staffed and animators were struggling to meet even basic deadlines, that producers and directors had to the appeal to the committee to postpone production, we have known this since last year, its been well documented by many of the animators working like Evakoi and head writer Masaya Honda.

there's also the fact that the people that actually do regulate the continuity between the two exist regardless of Kodachi or not.

people like Masashi Kishimoto, Ikemoto,Daisuke Terashi,Hiroyuki Nakano, ect, including the people that hired Kodachi to do his job

'but if that was going to be the case, just like for Part 1, Shueisha will market it."

They have never marketed Kodachi supervising the anime as a thing, the only reason why we know that because it was asked in an interview. the way we view canon and what counts based on the hierarchy of writers vs IP holders ect, is much a western thing.

heres main core staff regarding writers and directors for the anime

(集英社 「Vジャンプ」連載)
Original Work Supervisor
Masashi Kishimoto
ストーリー監修
Story Supervisor
小太刀右京
Ukyo Kodachi
監督
甲田正行 阿部記之 藤井俊郎
山下宏幸
Director
Masayuki Kouda
Noriyuki Abe
Toshiro Fujii
Hiroyuki Yamashita
協力
Cooperation
vジャンプ 最強ジャンプ編集部
V Jump・Saikyo Jump Editorial Dept.
寺師大輔
Daisuke Terashi
鈴木勇次
Yuji Suzuki
真鍋廉
Ren Manabe
伊能昭夫
Akio Iyoku
週刊少年ジャンプ編集部 中野博之
Weekly Shonen Jump Editorial Dept.
Hiroyuki Nakano
本田佑行
石川颯介
田口光
川島直樹
瓶子吉久
Hiroyuki Honda
Sosuke Ishikawa
Hikaru Taguchi
Naoki Kawashima
Yoshihisa Heishi

You telling me this right here isn't the following?
not with additional context, we already know the Susanoo is a manifestation of the user's chakra which is heavily intertwined with the soul.

Additional evidence and heavy implication can support the consistency of a literal interpretation for this statement.
When damn it when!
jotaro-jotaro-kujo.gif

it isnt a different production, its the exact same, the reason why the anime is being split into parts is because of production issues, they were short staffed and animators were struggling to meet even basic deadlines, that producers and directors had to the appeal to the committee to postpone production, we have known this since last year, its been well documented by many of the animators working like Evakoi and head writer Masaya Honda.

there's also the fact that the people that actually do regulate the continuity between the two exist regardless of Kodachi or not.

people like Masashi Kishimoto, Ikemoto,Daisuke Terashi,Hiroyuki Nakano, ect, including the people that hired Kodachi to do his job

'but if that was going to be the case, just like for Part 1, Shueisha will market it."

They have never marketed Kodachi supervising the anime as a thing, the only reason why we know that because it was asked in an interview. the way we view canon and what counts based on the hierarchy of writers vs IP holders ect, is much a western thing.

heres main core staff regarding writers and directors for the anime

(集英社 「Vジャンプ」連載)
Original Work Supervisor
Masashi Kishimoto
ストーリー監修
Story Supervisor
小太刀右京
Ukyo Kodachi
監督
甲田正行 阿部記之 藤井俊郎
山下宏幸
Director
Masayuki Kouda
Noriyuki Abe
Toshiro Fujii
Hiroyuki Yamashita
協力
Cooperation
vジャンプ 最強ジャンプ編集部
V Jump・Saikyo Jump Editorial Dept.
寺師大輔
Daisuke Terashi
鈴木勇次
Yuji Suzuki
真鍋廉
Ren Manabe
伊能昭夫
Akio Iyoku
週刊少年ジャンプ編集部 中野博之
Weekly Shonen Jump Editorial Dept.
Hiroyuki Nakano
本田佑行
石川颯介
田口光
川島直樹
瓶子吉久
Hiroyuki Honda
Sosuke Ishikawa
Hikaru Taguchi
Naoki Kawashima
Yoshihisa Heishi

Shueisha did Market Kodachi and Kishimoto’s involvement with the Anime around the time it was starting. I remember Kodachi doing an interview around that time on when it was first stated the Anime will tell the story of Boruto’s Academy days.

But we’ll see. By Japanese Law, a “Story Supervisor” (Same Position Kodachi Held) has to be credited. And if there isn’t, then there isn’t anyone doing that anymore for the Anime (And yes, it is different Production, no different than Bleach TYBW. When an original production stops like this. It is not a Guarantee that when Production of Part 2 (Which is likely going to drop the “NNG” title like the Manga) the same Staff will be available to continue. New contracts have to drawn up, etc etc. This is literally a new production).

Alright, Round 2…

Can Base Naruto (Adult) solo the entirety of the Shinobi Alliance w/ Adult Versions of the Characters?

Everyone in the Original 80K Army. Notable Characters are at their New Era Forms (Sakura, Sai, Choji, Gaara, Darui, etc) or at Peak Powers (No DMS Kakashi, but Blank Period Can be Used if Wanted).
I think the BE Kage, BE Kakashi, and BE Sakura could probably do it.

Also… do we accept that Naruto absorbed all Nature Energy Available at that time from the planet against Sasuke’s Biju Susanoo or just the immediate area?!

pretty sure it was what was just in the area
I mean… the only thing Kurama says is “It’s everything that’s available!” 💀💀

He doesn’t specify a particular range. And dude knows Nuclear Physics. I’m inclined to think he knew what he was saying… 🤣

I mean… the only thing Kurama says is “It’s everything that’s available!” 💀💀

He doesn’t specify a particular range. And dude knows Nuclear Physics. I’m inclined to think he knew what he was saying… 🤣
Yeah I don’t remember amassing chakra from the entire planet being stated. At the same time saying “everything that’s available” is incredibly unclear so hard to say, unless there’s something I’m not remembering

Yeah I don’t remember amassing chakra from the entire planet being stated. At the same time saying “everything that’s available” is incredibly unclear so hard to say, unless there’s something I’m not remembering
Seeing as a smaller Range isn’t specified, wouldn’t that verbiage inherently imply the planet?

Shueisha did Market Kodachi and Kishimoto’s involvement with the Anime around the time it was starting. I remember Kodachi doing an interview around that time on when it was first stated the Anime will tell the story of Boruto’s Academy days.

But we’ll see. By Japanese Law, a “Story Supervisor” (Same Position Kodachi Held) has to be credited. And if there isn’t, then there isn’t anyone doing that anymore for the Anime (And yes, it is different Production, no different than Bleach TYBW. When an original production stops like this. It is not a Guarantee that when Production of Part 2 (Which is likely going to drop the “NNG” title like the Manga) the same Staff will be available to continue. New contracts have to drawn up, etc etc. This is literally a new production).
No... that's not marketing that's someone literally answering a question in a qna...lmao. also no the production your talking about is for free Lance animators and directors Many of the series planning and production,directors are in house,with some of them being around since the shippuden days. That's while ignoring that the people that are in charge of continuity don't work for studio pierrot they are people in the wsj department. So unless everyone from both wsj and studio pierrot just vanish then they will still be there. And if that had to happen we would have a massive industry changing issue that would cause for more concern than just boruto. Also if your talking production in the literal sense of them going through pre production ec ect then it's every 52 episodes that we have a new production.

No... that's not marketing that's someone literally answering a question in a qna...lmao. also no the production your talking about is for free Lance animators and directors Many of the series planning and production,directors are in house,with some of them being around since the shippuden days. That's while ignoring that the people that are in charge of continuity don't work for studio pierrot they are people in the wsj department. So unless everyone from both wsj and studio pierrot just vanish then they will still be there. And if that had to happen we would have a massive industry changing issue that would cause for more concern than just boruto. Also if your talking production in the literal sense of them going through pre production ec ect then it's every 52 episodes that we have a new production.
QnA’s are apart of marketing, especially for IP when they haven’t released yet, which I believe that statement came out before the Anime Started.

Also, that’s just factually “not” how the industry works, ok. Either way, we’ll know when credits on the staff of part 2 is released. Like stated before, that position would have to be credited. Especially if they work on the manga as the, “writer”. That would have to credited on the Manga as well.

So again, it’s highly unlikely that will be the case, but I digress. At this point, it’s premature & pointless w/o that information.

Also, that’s just factually “not” how the industry works, ok.
Yes it is, if you want i can give you a break down every single episode that boruto has released including everyone thats worked on it. down to the people that were involved in the sound mixing. long running series like Boruto,One Piece ect and so on are ordered in batches of 52 episodes, this is the equivalent of your seasonal 12 or 24 episodes. this is why internally marketing and and production is designed around those, production cycles.

also no. while Q and A's can be part of marketing the specifics are not and double no, the interview came from an obscure Italian magazine conducted nearly a year after the anime released in 2018

I understand that, but Feats > Statements. Using this Logic, I you could argue Naruto is 5x Stronger than Rinnesharingan Madara for creating 4 Clones that Matched his Limbos. Or that he is a THOUSAND times Stronger than when he forced Kaguya to Retreat, or that he is 1000 Stronger than when he bodied transformed Gaara, etc etc.

Kishi has said things, but the portrayal of Naruto’s Clones Strength in every fight in the series has consistently been portrayed as equal to the Originals Strength.

Yes it is, if you want i can give you a break down every single episode that boruto has released including everyone thats worked on it. down to the people that were involved in the sound mixing. long running series like Boruto,One Piece ect and so on are ordered in batches of 52 episodes, this is the equivalent of your seasonal 12 or 24 episodes. this is why internally marketing and and production is designed around those, production cycles.

also no. while Q and A's can be part of marketing the specifics are not and double no, the interview came from an obscure Italian magazine conducted nearly a year after the anime released in 2018
Ok

Yea clones don't really perform any diffrent from the original. Or else we would have ep 1 naruto being 1000x stronger than Mizuki which he isent

Reactions: TFO
prob because pure chakra doesnt = AP

the clones are as strong as the original at the time when the jutsu was made physically but the chakra is being split up

prob because pure chakra doesnt = AP

the clones are as strong as the original at the time when the jutsu was made physically but the chakra is being split up
Sure, but that still means, in reference to what we were discussing before, in Naruto did what Madara did to the Kage, but made it 20 to 1 instead of 5 to 1, those Naruto would still be Equal to the Original.

Back