• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I haven't read the manga at all. Does Sarada actually have a Mangekyo Sharingan? How did she get it and what does it do? Or has it not been shown what it can do yet

Alright so I read through this and the main thing to note is that your using the term "layers" incorrectly Mam. Yes a lot of those abilities are power null but they don't have anything really linking each other together like soul manipulation or existence erasure resistence would i think. For example, resisting the effects of kushinas chains would not necessarily give you a greater "layer" of ressistence towards power null than resisting the rasenshurikens as they work by doing completely diffrent things and just happend to be classified in the same category. Hopefully I explained that ok

Alright so I read through this and the main thing to note is that your using the term "layers" incorrectly Mam. Yes a lot of those abilities are power null but they don't have anything really linking each other together like soul manipulation or existence erasure resistence would i think. For example, resisting the effects of kushinas chains would not necessarily give you a greater "layer" of ressistence towards power null than resisting the rasenshurikens as they work by doing completely diffrent things and just happend to be classified in the same category. Hopefully I explained that ok
I get it

He implies he can use Jutsu he absorbs as many times as he wants before he clashed with Boruto.
Nah. His talking about his own attack. I wouldn't blame you for believing this tho. Because that's obviously a rasengan he uses right ?.no its apparently not a rasengan. And just like Asura, momoshiki has totally not a rasengan like attack.

I think there's something in the novelization that says the final jutsu was konohamaru's rasengan which he had absorbed during his konoha invasion

But we don't use that here

I'm not an expert on calculations but would making New Era Konohamaru vs Beginning of Shippuden Naruto (Nine Tails stuff restricted) be unfair?

d7RZ6GW.jpg

Yeah in the novel it's implied to be konohamarus rasengan that was already sealed in the tool. But this isn't the case in the anime and manga where momoshiki just has "crimson sphere"

But still, living on loans is kinda crazy for a doctor.
It's not that crazy, doctors aren't that stupidly rich in places where healthcare is subsidized because they can't rip people off price wise. Also, Konoha is the capital and arguably one of the most important if not the most important cities in the world, I imagine that mortgages there are insane.

As Minato said, there is a slight sensation before whatever the TSB touches erases. You want to know how it didn’t affect him after contact?

It’s Called Speed

Back