• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. I don't care tbh. Momoshiki thought the same, and it didn't quite work out for him. Same with Delta and a bunch of others. These characters' perception of their capabilities mean little to me now unless it's backed up by feats. As of right now, these statements have little to no backing, and if anything, getting pushed back and dominated by an 80% Borushiki is a major anti-feat when we know full power Naruto and Sasuke are actually stronger than full power Momoshiki, relative to him if you wanna be EXTREMELY generous to him. Definitely not below him, though. So that pretty much just shoots him being stronger than Naruto and Sasuke in the foot, without his limiters removed at least.
If you ask me, people need to start taking Boruto statements with a grain of salt, and actually start analyzing the feats in front of us.
2. Uhhhhh, idk, I don't actually have a second point lol.
If ur using feats, Base Boruto should be 5-C+ lol.

Jin =/= Bijuu

Dude what? No, they fought after Boruto yeeted his eye. And btw, it being on the profile is meaningless. We're in the middle of revising all the profiles because most of them are wrong.
Yeah,yeah. My bad.

Possessing Karma does not make them as strong as Jigen, that's not how it works.
I'm pretty sure it does boruto is atleast 80% otsusuki and when momoshiki is in control I believe he would be an even match with jigen or close.

That doesn't have anything to do with Boruto though....
You can't randomly equate characters like that without any evidence.
Amado made the claim though code should be more powerful than delta with his limiters.
And no one has more knowledge of this guys than Amado.

Lmfao what? Konohamaru is a trained Shinobi, can he beat Jigen too?
This is nitpicking though you know I obviously meant with karma and being a shinobi he's already a match to jigen.

Yeah, both of which are also Unknown
Base naruto could tank hits from momoshiki and fused momoshiki though.

Also we'll see after the chapter drops but Kawaki at this point should be at least >>> Jigen.

Isshiki was never shown using the cubes in jigen's body but Kawaki on the other hand pulled it off pretty casually it seems

Y'all realize that you can fight someone without having comparable stats right? Just because Character A stands a chance against Character B doesn't inherently mean Character A's stats ~ Character B's stats. Hax and tactics and whatnot exist.

Kuroi is right. Being 'stronger' than somebody else doesn't mean you have a higher ap than them, it could be hax, it could be skill, it could be experience. I mean that's half of the Gentle fist prowess to let Hyuga ignore the difference in physical stats, and to ignore defense to strike the internal organs. Neji vs Kidomaru is a good show of it - Kidomaru is clearly stronger in AP but he still lost to Neji who attacked his organs. Does it mean that suddenly Neji is higher in ap? No.

You know, it's funny that you should mention this, but 5-C+ shouldn't even be a thing lol. But oh well, we'll get to that part of the revisions eventually.

Uhhh, okay? Not sure what anything I said had to do with this, though.
Ur right, it should be 4-B but oh well.

Jin in this case being the host and Bijuu in this case being the Otsutsuki

Y'all realize that you can fight someone without having comparable stats right? Just because Character A stands a chance against Character B doesn't inherently mean Character A's stats ~ Character B's stats. Hax and tactics and whatnot exist.
delta n kk got 5c tier bcuz hax n tactic
Kuroi is right. Being 'stronger' than somebody else doesn't mean you have a higher ap than them, it could be hax, it could be skill, it could be experience. I mean that's half of the Gentle fist prowess to let Hyuga ignore the difference in physical stats, and to ignore defense to strike the internal organs. Neji vs Kidomaru is a good show of it - Kidomaru is clearly stronger in AP but he still lost to Neji who attacked his organs. Does it mean that suddenly Neji is higher in ap? No.
same like borushiki vs sasuke,he only hurt sasuke using VR to hit sasuke's vital but still got 5c even though he clearly said it too weak to be a mortal blow

delta n kk got 5c tier bcuz hax n tactic
Obviously if you can hurt and damage a Tier X character with your own physicals, your physicals scale (assuming Tier X character wasn't holding back ofc). I was talking about vague senses where there is no specifying context.

I think borushiki in the code fight is stronger than the borushiki in the sasuke fight.
1. Borushiki in the code fight is full on chakra because he forcibly swaps bodies with boruto
2. Borushiki in the sasuke fight was low on chakra which is why he awakened and why he tried to avoid absorbing jutsu from sasuke or kawaki
3. In the code fight he was able to make giant rasengans casually while in the sasuke fight he was too low on chakra to do that

It’s high key implied that kawashiki and borushiki would just shit on SM Naruto regardless. At this point I’d rather them not piss on him anymore

I wonder if they'll mix up Isshiki's powers being used by Kawaki and not just make it copy and paste since I've already seen enough moon level cubes.

Let me clear up some misunderstanding:

For Boruto and Kawaki,
80% karma extraction =/= 80% Otsutsuki Power.

The % karma extraction (80% for Kawaki/Boruto) is a measure of the degree the vessel's dna has been Otsutsukified, not the degree of the vessel's karma potential power.

A vessel can use whatever powers of the parent Otsutsuki at any level dependent on the vessel's innate proficiency. Even possibly at a level better than the parent Otsutsuki.

80% V2 karma extracted Kawaki doesn't mean he is 80% Isshiki power level. He can use Isshiki's abilities to an unknown degree not exactly 80%. It could be higher or lower. Same with 80% V2 Karma extracted Boruto.

Unlimited Code basically has 0% karma extraction; yet surpassed Jigen's karma power potential even when Jigen is at 100% extraction. This means a non-Otsutsuki Code with karma has higher innate potential than a fully Otsutsukified Jigen with karma.

Last edited:
Back