• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
im pretty sure it stated the kara hideouts where eida was stored was in a seperate dimension. Which is why code destroyed the transportation portals

What would you make of the Nature of the Tailed Beasts and their relationship to Ten-Tails' Chakra?

Is it that Hagaromo transformed its Chakra into living creatures or if that it's Chakra was snapped into living creatures?

The difference being, whether the Chakra they use is either produced from their own Stamina or if the Chakra they use is just shavings from their physical being.

Ok so here's the thing. Killer Bee states that once a jinchuuriki steals chakra from a tailed beast, its his/hers for life. That would theoretically mean that Naruto could still activate kcm 1 because he stole kuramas chakra to obtain that form. Of course, kishimoto always forgets things he says or states so its probably not the

- random guy in YouTube comment

I wonder tho cuz Baryon Mode deletes and uses up the chakra, hence why Naruto died, so they could just have the in verse explanation be Baryon Mode used up all of the Kurama chakra between the duo.

Won't be for long unless new info comes along. Fighting a Rinnegan-less, injured, nearly out of chakra Sasuke isn't exactly the best feat.
Rinnegan doesn't do anything to AP or durability though. Injured I agree nearly out if chakra I also agree cause he planned to used he last chakra to exit the dimension till you know 🔪👀.
But still accepted as 5-C plus this guys should be in a way comparable to jigen plus borushiki could keep up with code soooo 5-C still remains and kawaki becomes 5-C. Hehehe.

Rinnegan doesn't do anything to AP or durability though.
Uhh, no, it does.
Injured I agree nearly out if chakra I also agree cause he planned to used he last chakra to exit the dimension till you know 🔪👀.
But still accepted as 5-C
Like I said, not for long. Plus, Rinnegan-less Sasuke isn't even covered on Sasuke's profile. He doesn't have a key yet, so technically he's not accepted as anything.
plus this guys should be in a way comparable to jigen
There's absolutely no reason for these guys to be comparable to Jigen.
plus borushiki could keep up with code soooo 5-C still remains and kawaki becomes 5-C. Hehehe.
Code is yet another character that's Unknown atm. He's only superior to Jigen with his limiters removed.

He said he can still take down Naruto and Sasuke as he is
1. I don't care tbh. Momoshiki thought the same, and it didn't quite work out for him. Same with Delta and a bunch of others. These characters' perception of their capabilities mean little to me now unless it's backed up by feats. As of right now, these statements have little to no backing, and if anything, getting pushed back and dominated by an 80% Borushiki is a major anti-feat when we know full power Naruto and Sasuke are actually stronger than full power Momoshiki, relative to him if you wanna be EXTREMELY generous to him. Definitely not below him, though. So that pretty much just shoots him being stronger than Naruto and Sasuke in the foot, without his limiters removed at least.
If you ask me, people need to start taking Boruto statements with a grain of salt, and actually start analyzing the feats in front of us.
2. Uhhhhh, idk, I don't actually have a second point lol.

Like I said, not for long. Plus, Rinnegan-less Sasuke isn't even covered on Sasuke's profile. He doesn't have a key yet, so technically he's not accepted as anything.
Boruto fought rinnegan sasuke though not rinnegan-less sasuke even weakened should be 5-C and its on profile.

There's absolutely no reason for these guys to be comparable to Jigen.
They all possess karma like jigen even a pseudo karma user without limiters is more powerful than jigen plus boruto is a trained shinobi.

Code is yet another character that's Unknown atm. He's only superior to Jigen with his limiters removed.
True though but he still believed he could take rinnegan-less sasuke and kurama-less naruto on.

1. I don't care tbh. Momoshiki thought the same, and it didn't quite work out for him. Same with Delta and a bunch of others. These characters' perception of their capabilities mean little to me now unless it's backed up by feats. As of right now, these statements have little to no backing, and if anything, getting pushed back and dominated by an 80% Borushiki is a major anti-feat when we know full power Naruto and Sasuke are actually stronger than full power Momoshiki, relative to him if you wanna be EXTREMELY generous to him. Definitely not below him, though. So that pretty much just shoots him being stronger than Naruto and Sasuke in the foot, without his limiters removed at least.
If you ask me, people need to start taking Boruto statements with a grain of salt, and actually start analyzing the feats in front of us.
2. Uhhhhh, idk, I don't actually have a second point lol.
But you do know this is similar to naruto ajd kurama with kurama we see the power increase between both without naruto kurama is just a fooder tailed beast. Same can be boruto and momoshiki I'm pretty sure if they combine fully like naruto and kurama their power increase would be crazy.

let's wait till boruto befriends momoshiki like naruto did to kurama.

Boruto fought rinnegan sasuke though not rinnegan-less sasuke even weakened should be 5-C and its on profile.
Dude what? No, they fought after Boruto yeeted his eye. And btw, it being on the profile is meaningless. We're in the middle of revising all the profiles because most of them are wrong.
They all possess karma like jigen
Possessing Karma does not make them as strong as Jigen, that's not how it works.
even a pseudo karma user without limiters is more powerful than jigen
That doesn't have anything to do with Boruto though....
You can't randomly equate characters like that without any evidence.
plus boruto is a trained shinobi.
Lmfao what? Konohamaru is a trained Shinobi, can he beat Jigen too?
True though but he still believed he could take rinnegan-less sasuke and kurama-less naruto on.
Yeah, both of which are also Unknown.

Back