• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am anticipating seeing what Naruto does with Sage Mode by itself now, especially since it has a longer time limit. The return of Frog Kata is interesting with me also wondering if Kishimoto is going to add anything else for Naruto as a potential surprise factor. The addition of Shkimaru is also nice since he hasn't really fought any post New-Era.

I am anticipating seeing what Naruto does with Sage Mode by itself now, especially since it has a longer time limit. The return of Frog Kata is interesting with me also wondering if Kishimoto is going to add anything else for Naruto as a potential surprise factor. The addition of Shkimaru is also nice since he hasn't really fought any post New-Era.
Shikamaru was blunt about it how without Kurama, Naruto is pretty much useless. The only way he and Shika can be relevant is by stalling

My statement still stands, even if it is just stalling how they go about it can still be interesting.

Which im confused about because his chakra was given by Hagaromo
Yeah none of the other “Juubi-Jin” had SPSM. Idk maybe it was a unique power to Naruto that was tied to him being essentially the Juubi-Jin. I doubt we will get an explanation but it looks like all his six paths related powers left with Kurama.

I figured it was because Six Path Sage Mode was always a combination of the power Hagoromo gave, Sage Mode, and Kurama. So he's now missing a key ingredient in order for the form to reappear.

It's just weird he's not even able to use some sort of Version 1 Chakra mode, since by all intense and purposes he's still in possession of 1-8's chakra making him a Pseudo Jinchuriki like Kinkaku, Ginkaku and Filler Sora

I know Kurama acted as a link to all the other Bijuu, so maybe it’s because he’s no longer a link. Or maybe the other Bijuu chakra is too small.

It's just weird he's not even able to use some sort of Version 1 Chakra mode, since by all intense and purposes he's still in possession of 1-8's chakra making him a Pseudo Jinchuriki like Kinkaku, Ginkaku and Filler Sora
Honestly, we haven't seen any hint of a connection with the other biju since that final fight with Sasuke. Even in the Last, Naruto only showed signs of possessing Kurama's chakra.

Last edited:
I've heard the Last was made/in production prior to the end of the War Arc, and that it was wrapping up before SPSM got introduced. So the theory is that Naruto in the Last was supposed to be SPSM + KCM but who knows. I don't think they touched on Nard being a bijuu hub in Boruto? Like I thought the reason Naruto would survive Kurama's death was because of the other bijuu chakra, so it wouldn't be like with Gaara where all the bijuu chakra was extracted and he died, but I don't think that was the case.

Like I thought the reason Naruto would survive Kurama's death was because of the other bijuu chakra, so it wouldn't be like with Gaara where all the bijuu chakra was extracted and he died, but I don't think that was the case.
Well Kurama said the reason Naruto would survive was because unlike the Bijuu getting extracted from the host, the Baryon Mode was more of all of Kurama's burning up completely.

Which made Naruto fall into that temporary state of shock similar to what happens when a Bijuu gets extracted but not the same side effects.

Yuh yuh, I just thought it would've been cool if instead they were like "you won't die because parts of the other bijuu remain within you". Rather than just toss that plot point to the curb.

Honestly, we haven't seen any hint of a connection with the other biju since that final fight with Sasuke. Even in the Last, Naruto only showed signs of possessing Kurama's chakra.
Guess it's anime only then since the tailed beast were holding a meeting inside him about Urashiki and they all gathered for Kurama vanishing. Still weird since without them he wouldn't be a Pseudo 10 tails jinchuriki up to this point.

As HST_Master said he has shown to still be connected to them in the anime and during the Blank Period in the Shikamaru novel this was said
unknown.png
page 68

Reactions: Auf
Is it true that Boruto's profile is going to be split? I mean, one profile for the anime and one for the manga. I saw someone saying that

Yall mixing up Six Paths Senjutsu and Six Paths Sage Mode

The Senjutsu is the one that requires 9 bijuu that gives them the marks on their backs and lets them fly and use TSOs.

The Sage Mode is a Naruto exclusive form which is a heightened Sage Mode directly provided by hago, which is why Juubito, who has SPSJ, isn't considered a Sage in the 4th databook, even though Naruto and Madara are.

SPSM still likely has ties to Kurama somehow, else there’s no logical reason that Naruto doesn’t use it anymore. Like it prolly needs the Bijuu + Hag’s special chakra he gave nard

So the anime mucked up the power levels even more, and had Chocho gave Sarada a run for her money when Sarada was going all-out (she didn't use Genjutsu though). GL to anyone trying to make a coherent anime power scale.

Also Sarada still doesn't have her third tomoe like in the manga and Star Pupil novel; properly the biggest divergence. One of the anime writers said that she'll get it in a future arc:

This raises questions on the canonity of the anime and gives support for splitting the profiles.

So the anime mucked up the power levels even more, and had Chocho gave Sarada a run for her money when Sarada was going all-out (she didn't use Genjutsu though). GL to anyone trying to make a coherent anime power scale.

Also Sarada still doesn't have her third tomoe like in the manga and Star Pupil novel; properly the biggest divergence. One of the anime writers said that she'll get it in a future arc:

This raises questions on the canonity of the anime and gives support for splitting the profiles.

Really just sounds like two separate continuities. Isn't that the main reason we're splitting them in the first place?

SPSM still likely has ties to Kurama somehow,
It's possible?
Hagoromo makes special note of Kurama's chakra alongside his son's as he describes individuals developing to his form of Chakra.

It could be Kurama is more intrinsically similar to Kaguya/Ten-Tails than the other tailed beasts.

This can also be supported given some similarities between Kaguya's and Kurama's Chakra projections.

Did we ever settle on what tier Base Naruto is? Because it'd really help in scaling Suppressed Karma Code and Borushiki based on what I'm seeing on the leaks

Has any Otsutsuki besides Kaguya demonstrated they are able to use Six-Paths Senjutsu?

With the exclusion of the ability to fly?

Back