• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yes well that's better than saying that to an absolute evil, that god should be saying: what the hell are they doing blaming me for everything, when I don't live their lives, I don't make their decisions, I don't do anything, I'm just here and still so he tries to save himself by saying 'he was the one who made me do it' look it doesn't matter if someone forced you, it's your fault because it was your hands
Blame you no, shower you with praise yes

You’re not? Need sum of that AlexSoloVaAlFuturussy
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Lol he didn't surface wipe That's a byproduct of god tree sucking the life of the planet. Also eating a planet worths of chakra doesn't equal planet level as each planet has different levels of chakra and theirs no way of quantify how much chakra you need to be planet level.The chakra is not only used for power but also used to keep them alive longer.
The novel stated he killed everything on the planet to plant the tree and bear the fruit.
And he was going to do the same on Earth if Naruto had not absorbed the blast into himself.
And the things that make him live longer and power him up are the pills, while this was just a Chakra Fruit whose main use is to update and strengthen the Otsutsuki.

The point is they got to the portal on foot. I was suggesting it could very well be the same situation in favor of Mount Myoboku being in another planet/dimension.
For instance, the portal to Mount Myoboku may be located as far as a month's journey from Konoha.
Or they could, on foot, get through the portal to another dimension and it'd still be a month's journey to Mount Myoboku.
The Moon portal isn't stated to be far or even given a distance that we can work with. It's all guesses.
And Mount Myoboku doesn't need a portal nor is it in a different dimension, it's just a path to the destination but it takes a long time to get there and people get lost, hence reverse summoning.
The only thing resembling a portal for MM is the very small one only usable for smaller toads so they don't need reverse summoning.

well, apparently I decided to watch a video of how powerful the protagonist is, to see how powerful he was, and well, apparently he is so powerful that he can beat goku

So i have been hearing about sick kimimaro being above kisame , do you guys know what is this about and your opnions on the matter?

No clue where that's from, but I don't see it.
From what i understand it comes down to :

Haku being comparable to people shippuden gai and stronger than BOS kakashi, who in turn are comparable to 30% kisame
And then you have base kimimaro being stronger than feral KN0 who defeated haku and CM2 being 10× that

I don't think so, whenever he was hitting Toneri without the Kurama cloak he seemed to be doing so in his base form, we've only seen the SPSM If I recall correctly.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back