• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He one-shot him while concentrating absolutely all of his power in his arm. Normally, he was just comparable to Toneri. It's a bit dishonest to upscale Naruto's regular stats based on that.
Prove that it was all his power he concetrated to oneshot Toneri. Last time I checked, half Kurama was fighting the golem which means Naruto fought Toneri with only half of Kurama's chakra. Also, its nt possible to concentrate the entirety of your chakra at just one point. What Naruto did there is very similar to what he did against Sasuke's amaterasu. Using a bit of Kurama's chakra to create more power on his arm. He never used every chakra he had left. The evidence is even shown when Toneri proceeds to absorb all his chakra after getting oneshotted. Man, this Naruto lowballs are getting out of hand

Prove that it was all his power he concetrated to oneshot Toneri. Last time I checked, half Kurama was fighting the golem which means Naruto fought Toneri with only half of Kurama's chakra. Also, its nt possible to concentrate the entirety of your chakra at just one point. What he did is very similar to what he did against Sasuke's amaterasu. Using a bit of Kurama's chakra to create more power on his arm. He never used everything. Man, this Naruto lowballs are getting out of hand.
Idk man he was in the full KCM (w/ part of Kurama) but when he concentrated it in his arm he exits the state.

Idk man he was in the full KCM (w/ part of Kurama) but when he concentrated it in his arm he exits the state.
That still doesnt mean he ran out of that chakra just because he reverted to his base. I mean, Toneri still absorbed his chakra after the battle which means Naruto still hd a lot of kurama chakra to spare.

Prove that it was all his power he concetrated to oneshot Toneri.
It's verbatim stated in the novelization that he punched Toneri "with all his might".
Screen_Shot_2022-04-08_at_12.17.19_PM.png

Last time I checked, half Kurama was fighting the golem which means Naruto fought Toneri with only half of Kurama's chakra.
50% Kurama is utterly irrelevant to these 5-Cs.
Also, its nt possible to concentrate the entirety of your chakra at just one point.
Not literally all his chakra, but all of the power he had available at that point, aka his chakra mode.
What Naruto did there is very similar to what he did against Sasuke's amaterasu. Using a bit of Kurama's chakra to create more power on his arm.
No, it's not remotely similar. Against Amaterasu, he just created a V1 chakra shroud.
He never used every chakra he had left.
Yes, he has on many occasions.
The evidence is even shown when Toneri proceeds to absorb all his chakra after getting oneshotted.
People can mould more chakra....
Man, this Naruto lowballs are getting out of hand
Man, just go sleep.

That still doesnt mean he ran out of that chakra just because he reverted to his base. I mean, Toneri still absorbed his chakra after the battle which means Naruto still hd a lot of kurama chakra to spare.
US69 has obtained the heat.

Also using all of one's power doesn't mean his chakra would go down the drain. Otherwise Sakura and Tsunade would always run out of chakra when they concentrate their maximum chakra into their fists.

It's verbatim stated in the novelization that he punched Toneri "with all his might".
Screen_Shot_2022-04-08_at_12.17.19_PM.png
Your logic is killing me. Punching with all your might doesnt mean he used all his chakra. It's just his physicals.
50% Kurama is utterly irrelevant to these 5-Cs.
You said said Naruto concentrated "absolutely" all of his chakra to beat Toneri but that isnt true because we can see he wasnt even in full power when fighting Toneri.
Not literally all his chakra, but all of the power he had available at that point, aka his chakra mode.
And I'm asking you to prove that. Just a few moments later, Toneri absorbed more chakra from BSM Naruto till he finally ran out of chakra

images

EWFkpdrUYAMLQa2.jpg

No, it's not remotely similar. Against Amaterasu, he just created a V1 chakra shroud.
Thats not the point. What I'm saying is that The last Naruto and VOTE Naruto used the same technique(not mode) against Toneri and Sasuke. They both concentrated pat of their chakra into their arm to either deflect a jutsu or enhance their physicals. It never required them to use ALL of their chakra.
Yes, he has on many occasions.
I'm referring to this specific occasion.
People can mould more chakra....
Not instantly tho. Toneri started absorbing Naruto's chakra just a few moments after he got oneshotted.
Man, just go sleep.
I'm the one waiting for you to wake up

3ff80f269bf2f2ef7657af4a408e0b88.gif

Your logic is killing me. Punching with all your might doesnt mean he used all his chakra. It's just his physicals.
And your lack of logic is killing me.
I never even once said "he used all his chakra", I said he used all of his power, which he did.
He concentrated his chakra mode into his arm, and punched Toneri all out. Concentrating power that was spread out over one's body into the smaller surface area of an arm would make him output more power, anyway.
You said said Naruto concentrated "absolutely" all of his chakra to beat Toneri
Literally never said that, read carefully before making claims like that.
but that isnt true because we can see he wasnt even in full power when fighting Toneri.
Fine, you can add Kurama's High 6-C AP to whatever Naruto scales to, lol.
And I'm asking you to prove that. Just a few moments later, Toneri absorbed more chakra from BSM Naruto till he finally ran out of chakra

images

EWFkpdrUYAMLQa2.jpg
A. Once again, I never said he expended all his chakra against Toneri, I said he concentrated all of his power in the final punch, which you can do.
B. Have you never heard of moulding more chakra? I mean, hell, even after Toneri absorbed his chakra, Naruto re-entered his chakra mode moments later. These characters can mould more chakra.
Thats not the point. What I'm saying is that The last Naruto and VOTE Naruto used the same technique(not mode) against Toneri and Sasuke.
And I'm telling you, it's not the same technique. They look nothing alike. One is creating a mini V1 cloak, and one is concentrating his chakra mode.
They both concentrated pat of their chakra into their arm to either deflect a jutsu or enhance their physicals. It never required them to use ALL of their chakra.
I'm getting tired of refuting this point, you get the idea.
I'm referring to this specific occasion.
Again, you don't run out of chakra by concentrating all of your power into a punch.
Not instantly tho. Toneri started absorbing Naruto's chakra just a few moments after he got oneshotted.
A. They mould chakra extremely quickly.
B. As I already explained, Naruto wasn't even "out of chakra"
I'm the one waiting for you to wake up

3ff80f269bf2f2ef7657af4a408e0b88.gif
Unlikely.

You do know someone can punch with all their might in Naruto without using all their chakra right?

There's a limited amount of chakra someone can use in their limbs in Naruto. Naruto used the max.

That's why Sakura punches with Max Intensity but doesn't use All her chakra.

A. Once again, I never said he expended all his chakra against Toneri, I said he concentrated all of his power in the final punch, which you can do.
Ok? And how does that prevent Naruto from ranking above him even if he used all of his power in the final punch? Naruto could oneshot him a thousand more times and he would still yield the same result. The reason why we were arguing in the first place is because you disagreed with Naruto ranking above Toneri because he could oneshot him
B. Have you never heard of moulding more chakra? I mean, hell, even after Toneri absorbed his chakra, Naruto re-entered his chakra mode moments later. These characters can mould more chakra.
Naruto re-entered KCM because Hinata refilled his chakra. Kurama has never been shown to immediately refill his chakra reserves after exhaust. If tha were the case, he would have prevented Neji from dying in the war arc when he had no chakra. Molding chakra takes a good amount of time.
And I'm telling you, it's not the same technique. They look nothing alike. One is creating a mini V1 cloak, and one is concentrating his chakra mode.
Do you know the difference between a technique and power? TL Naruto and VOTE Naruto used the same technique which was concentrating chakra to their arm to either strengthen their arm or deflect a jutsu. I never said TL Naruto was using a mini V1 cloak. All I said was that they used the same technique.
I'm getting tired of refuting this point, you get the idea.
You are the one not getting it. You are not also refuting anything.
Again, you don't run out of chakra by concentrating all of your power into a punch.
Isnt that what I've been saying since? I guess you are starting to understand now.
A. They mould chakra extremely quickly.
No they dont. It takes quite a while. Yin kurama begged for more chakra from Yang Kurama because he wasnt done molding chakra for Naruto. And that is Kurama of all people.
B. As I already explained, Naruto wasn't even "out of chakra"
I also said that. I was the one even telling you this whenI thought you said he ran out of chakra.

why they always blame me for everything, as if I were satan, and no, first of all satan does not exist, we invented him to blame him and not our fault or actually any fault and second, no, it is not My fault, I just crashed because I don't know random things

Satan no, a god yes

yes well that's better than saying that to an absolute evil, that god should be saying: what the hell are they doing blaming me for everything, when I don't live their lives, I don't make their decisions, I don't do anything, I'm just here and still so he tries to save himself by saying 'he was the one who made me do it' look it doesn't matter if someone forced you, it's your fault because it was your hands

Back