• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was gonna make the same joke :mad:

In character in an actual fight, not friendly spars

Because the databook refers to their true strength

Because we have Kakashi's statement that Guy surpassed him with the 8th Gate to clarify that their relativity is only up to the 7th Gate

There's no contradiction to this in the manga, there are just things that could make the position less likely.

I don't ignore the former. KM0 Naruto being above mentally nerfed Haku and Haku in general aren't contradictory. Although I do doubt that Haku was mentally nerfed when Naruto wasn't at risk of death at all at that point and Haku was the one fighting for his life

Base Guy and Lee, no proof that they're above KM0 Naruto without the Gates. Plus, that was with a long distance to react.

Yes and via preponderance of evidence, Kakashi and Guy with access to Gates 1-7 are relative, if not with a slight edge to Kakashi given Kakashi being stated to be Konoha's strongest ninja/jonin multiple times.
Man I'm tired

Karo:
images

Sparkle:
giphy.gif

Different people, each with unique interests, come together, sharing space and energy. Some are calm, others are full of life; some radiate confidence, while others shrink, offering pieces of their dignity in hopes of finding a voice. Yet even then, they are often overlooked. It’s fascinating to observe the struggle –———even from afar, through the lens of social media or in person, you can almost assign a character to each individual. Despite not always being physically present, I feel a deep connection to this complex web of human interaction, to the ongoing struggles we all face. What are we all really searching for in this constant cycle of connection and separation?

Different people, each with unique interests, come together, sharing space and energy. Some are calm, others are full of life; some radiate confidence, while others shrink, offering pieces of their dignity in hopes of finding a voice. Yet even then, they are often overlooked. It’s fascinating to observe the struggle –———even from afar, through the lens of social media or in person, you can almost assign a character to each individual. Despite not always being physically present, I feel a deep connection to this complex web of human interaction, to the ongoing struggles we all face. What are we all really searching for in this constant cycle of connection and separation?
🗣️🔥

Different people, each with unique interests, come together, sharing space and energy. Some are calm, others are full of life; some radiate confidence, while others shrink, offering pieces of their dignity in hopes of finding a voice. Yet even then, they are often overlooked. It’s fascinating to observe the struggle – even from afar, through the lens of social media or in person, you can almost assign a character to each individual. Despite not always being physically present, I feel a deep connection to this complex web of human interaction, to the ongoing struggles we all face. What are we all really searching for in this constant cycle of connection and separation?
🔥🔥🔥

Are we talking about AP or speed, cuz I already know we're gonna have problems on the latter 😭
Yeah, it'd be a miracle if we didn't have many problems on Speed lol.
Anyway, yeah, I was talking about AP. Probably won't be as bad as Speed (I hope 😭 ), but I doubt it'll be smooth sailing either.

Back