• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arc:
images

Sooner or later it will happen lol.

“Naruto is on the up and up as of late ngl, we eating”

I know you, you can't hide from me man

IMG_4687.png

Exactly, look at this fraud, not even including Earth’s rotational KE in the Uzuhiko calc. Why? What is he hiding? Very suspicious, to say the least.
🤔

I just want to let you know that my personal scaling has like Kage and Akatsuki tier characters at like SoL/FTL. I’m not coming after speed ratings 😭
Don't turn your back for the third time after getting stabbed twice! Make your Susanoo stand tall and have them keep an eye on each other’s back.

As for me

Yeah. But it's making me curious why they decided to keep it vague in the first place. If they wait and then confirm that it was one of the previously mentioned possibilities, then what purpose would it serve?

IMG_4687.png

Exactly, look at this fraud, not even including Earth’s rotational KE in the Uzuhiko calc. Why? What is he hiding? Very suspicious, to say the least.
🤔
Earth's RKE is like 5-C (Exaton territory)
Not even the good parts of 5-C
In what way is it going to be relevant in a zettatons calc?
That's like adding 0.01 to 1
0.01 is irrelevant

“Significantly Weakened Naruto”

Yet can swap hands with BEYOND Six Paths Characters and Kill them with his own Ninjutsu…

If losing Kurama is a Significant nerf, that means Naruto and Sasuke truly leaped beyond Kaguya SIGNIFICANTLY.

Also, this is the 2nd “Exponentially” statement in the series… are we still maintaining that verbiage is “Hyperbole”… 😕

Back