• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nerdalus.gif

I’m just hoping Kishimoto doesn’t hit us with, “The Shinju leader, Jura, unleashes lasers with his eyes that move at the speed of light, piercing everything in its path—what a magnificent power!"

Is there truly nothing we can do with the rod moving at a speed too difficult for sasuke to track? I mean jigen was blitzing them with these rods.
we either use what I proposed the other day or try to get a multiplier for perception blitzing someone by multiplying avg human speed with sth they cant track aka subsonic and use that as a multiplier

Imagine we accept this:
Which would make his beam's speed 100~1000x faster than Sarada who scales to Hidari
And then this happens:
I’m just hoping Kishimoto doesn’t hit us with, “The Shinju leader, Jura, unleashes lasers with his eyes that move at the speed of light, piercing everything in its path—what a magnificent power!"

The verse is never recovering from it

Jura shoot's a beam that travels outside konoha into konoha crossing 100~1000 meters faster than the speed at which sarada can cover 1 meter (better illustration)

Which would make his beam's speed 100~1000x faster than Sarada who scales to Hidari
Yall are not doing it properly. Try this:
Jigen moved few millimeters during Sasukes teleportation in the anime

Since Sasukes teleportation is instantaneous, this makes Jigen infinite speed 🤯

Back