• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he used Yin-Yang Release
DB4_YIN_YANG_RELEASE.jpg
The same Databook lists him as only having Yang Release and Sasuke Yin Release. Which is more pleasable since of the Yin-Yang theme and his Seal being the Yang Seal.

yExZmcE.jpg

Whereas Madara has both:
vatUUo2.jpg

The same Databook lists him as only having Yang Release and Sasuke Yin Release. Which is more pleasable since of the Yin-Yang theme and his Seal being the Yang Seal.
I think what you are referring to is Yang and Yin Seals, not the release which is used for Ninjutsu.

On Isshiki's profile, it's listed he has 360° vision for his byakugan. I'm confused at this, don't you need two to have that kind of vision?

He has one byakugan not the normal 2 other users bar Ao had.

I doubt he is hindered by only having one eye tbh.
Sasuke has 1 Rinnegan but he still has all the Rinnegan abilities unlike Kakashi or Obito having only 1 ability and having the power of the Sharingan halved.

Oro really surprised me this episode. He actually erased that chick.

It supports the fact Orochimaru had grown stronger post war which should make a case for the rumored Photon feat in Naruto Retsuden.

Dumb lit, hopefully we get less of Amado info dumping us for half the chapter and sitting there on the couch for 6 months.

I wonder how things will differ now that he'll be writing again, hopefully the writing will be better at the very least.

I can't say if this is good news, I'm worried that Sarada will end up being "forgotten" just like the female characters from Naruto

I'm placing my bets already, Naruto will NOT die next chapter.

If I lose this bet I'm willing to publicly admit Itachi is weaker than Orochimaru and base Jiraiya.

On Isshiki's profile, it's listed he has 360° vision for his byakugan. I'm confused at this, don't you need two to have that kind of vision?

He has one byakugan not the normal 2 other users bar Ao had.
Ao had 1 Byakugan and he still had 360 vision

@KingTempest
Sorry for replying on this thread but I was kinda busy a forgot about the revision thread which is closed now. Without bad will I just thought I’d quickly address the pain scaling.

Pain took literally slams to the head from KN6 Naruto in the anime at the very least iirc.

“didn't take the full yield of the explosion”

Regardless it’s superior or relative to his casual strikes and physical power otherwise it’d be irrelevant to fire bijuudamas.

Yh KN6 Naruto who threw back Shinra tensei resisting it. tho in the anime he physically penetrates it physically with his hand. Regardless of which you use both kinda denote he used his strength.

Addressing the speed stuff. If your considered unstoppable via your abilities, you have to be fast enough to deliver them. So speed is at least relevant when talking about this ‘unstoppable’ statement.
And as I said it’s literally stated Pain was the strongest akatsuki member anyways. That’s related to his physical power rather than abilities.

He’s considered unstoppable for his power and charisma in the databook. So it’s in reference to his physical force since his abilities weren’t even explored with he had these unstoppable statements coming up. The kanji itself also you a term that denotes physical force.

B literally used several swords to create unorthodox movements to tag base sharingan Sasuke.

“And what feats does Bee's skin have?”

No sasuke literally ended up CUTTING THE 8 TAIL’S TENTACLES. The whole reason the bijuu are relative in striking potency to their bijuudamas are for harming b who can tank his bijuudama.

“Go to Minato, who was dead, and got a new form”

You think he trainned? he literally had that portion of kurama’s chakra sealed in him prior to death and used kcm while he was reanimated so it happened then. Hence some of these Edos didn’t even notice they’d died initially.

Kisame literally slapped B once he was fused. We have no idea what difficulty he took Out Roshi. If anything he said there nothing to laugh about we it comes to Roshi. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/695288986398359642/765146968112234506/image0.jpg
  • Also he’s called the tailed beast without a tail. As well as it being stated in the third databook they literally are superior to jinchuriki. Kisame himself doesn’t have some hax to take them out so needs to rely on his raw power.
  • Dude it doesn’t matter. If I state I’m stronger than someone it doesn’t mean I can’t still be relative. LoL. We factually see in the war arc sm and kcm from the same Naruto clone are relative.
  • “Please explain how they are relative in Dura and AP”
  • In sm he should be relative to ms sasuke via zetsu’s statement about saskue being inferior to sm since he beat pain. This ms sasuke literally fought and harmed A and B. So is at least relative if not stronger post danzo.
Also I didn’t use game material.

“Naruto Anime is not supported by Kishimoto”on the contrary its corporately canon. I’m not arguing its canon to the anime but should at least get its own profiles then. Like db.

I'm not like other members, You can send anything to me on any thread and I'll be cool with it. I advise that you send it to my message wall though, since I'd hate to be the one to fill up a general discussion with a debate.
I'll just put it in a spoiler.

Sorry for replying on this thread but I was kinda busy a forgot about the revision thread which is closed now. Without bad will I just thought I’d quickly address the pain scaling.

Read above.

Pain took literally slams to the head from KN6 Naruto in the anime at the very least iirc.
Regardless it’s superior or relative to his casual strikes and physical power otherwise it’d be irrelevant to fire bijuudamas.
Yh KN6 Naruto who threw back Shinra tensei resisting it. tho in the anime he physically penetrates it physically with his hand. Regardless of which you use both kinda denote he used his strength.

In the anime, Naruto just threw it back with his hand, which is a pure strength feat. In the manga, he shoved 4 of his tails into the ground to keep a firm ground, then whatever didn't push him back, he threw it at him.

Deva Path would push a metal rod away. If you shove a metal rod in the ground, it would be much harder to do it.
The anime shows his strength, the manga shows his reaction and instinct. Why do you think Naruto used a bijuudama right before Pain used Banshō Ten'in? His reaction was crazy, not the strength.

Addressing the speed stuff. If your considered unstoppable via your abilities, you have to be fast enough to deliver them. So speed is at least relevant when talking about this ‘unstoppable’ statement.
And as I said it’s literally stated Pain was the strongest akatsuki member anyways. That’s related to his physical power rather than abilities.
He’s considered unstoppable for his power and charisma in the databook. So it’s in reference to his physical force since his abilities weren’t even explored with he had these unstoppable statements coming up. The kanji itself also you a term that denotes physical force.

The Deva Path has Banshō Ten'in, which pulls people towards them. When Pain did the Deva/Asura combo, that wasn't a speed feat. He pulled a blade out and pulled Kakashi.
Strength ≠ Physicals. Physical strength is not something noted in Naruto. Again, Itachi said let me show you my true strength and used Genjutsu. They say Naruto's true strength is friendship. That's not strength.
And that last point is dumb, his physical force wasn't even explored either. What physical feats did Pain have again? Not even including that there's 6 of them, and each of them use crazy jutsu.

Didn't Choji destroy one of the most durable Pains? The same Choji who (while accepted 100x stronger via the pills scaling and butterfly mode as = to Chili Pill) got manhandled by the Gedo Statue, who Obito was scared of letting get hit by Gyuki?

B literally used several swords to create unorthodox movements to tag base sharingan Sasuke.
Your original point was that Sasuke scales to Bee. My point was that Bee manhandled him and that he only scaled with Chidori (a piercing attack, I said cutting in the last thread by accident) and Amaterasu (hacks). If Bee using swords doesn't count as scaling, then Sasuke (who kicked Bee in his chest and Bee continued to write raps as he did it) using Chidori doesn't matter.

No sasuke literally ended up CUTTING THE 8 TAIL’S TENTACLES. The whole reason the bijuu are relative in striking potency to their bijuudamas are for harming b who can tank his bijuudama.
Bee had a Bijuudama that wasn't even the size of the larger island level ones. We discussed this Bijuu scaling in the initial thread here (me and Tracer went at it for like 6 pages).

Check Choji scaling above.

You think he trainned? he literally had that portion of kurama’s chakra sealed in him prior to death and used kcm while he was reanimated so it happened then. Hence some of these Edos didn’t even notice they’d died initially.
My point was that the Edos could've been stronger. Let me give you a possibility.

The reanimation jutsu requires a live sacrifice. I know damn well that they didn't kill 100,000 people, so how about Zetsus? What did Zetsus have now (by Tobirama's words, most of their body was comprised of)? Hashirama Cells, which boost Physicals.

Edo Jinchuriki ≠ Pre War Arc Jinchuriki.

Kisame literally slapped B once he was fused. We have no idea what difficulty he took Out Roshi. If anything he said there nothing to laugh about we it comes to Roshi. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/695288986398359642/765146968112234506/image0.jpg
He wouldn't be smiling and holding him on his sword with no bruises, wounds, or issues afterwards. "Nothing to laugh about" referred to his corrosion style, which is stated in your scan.
  • Also he’s called the tailed beast without a tail. As well as it being stated in the third databook they literally are superior to jinchuriki. Kisame himself doesn’t have some hax to take them out so needs to rely on his raw power.
He's called that because of his reserves. They compare him to Jinchuriki, who get slapped by Hidan, who got bullied by Shikamaru.
  • Dude it doesn’t matter. If I state I’m stronger than someone it doesn’t mean I can’t still be relative. LoL. We factually see in the war arc sm and kcm from the same Naruto clone are relative.
I'm saying that War Arc KCM Naruto states that he's a lot stronger than Pain Arc Sage Mode Naruto. A lot ≠ relative.
  • In sm he should be relative to ms sasuke via zetsu’s statement about saskue being inferior to sm since he beat pain. This ms sasuke literally fought and harmed A and B. So is at least relative if not stronger post danzo.
You keep pulling out Relative with no backing. If SM Naruto is relative to Sasuke, vice versa works, can sasuke beat pain too now?
Also, Zetsu didn't know about Sasuke's full potential. All Zetsu saw MS Sasuke do was an uncontrolled Amaterasu. He didn't even see Susanoo or Mangekyo genjutsu.
He did not harm A at all, he pierced through his shield then A manhandled him.
Sasuke is a hax character. Sasuke fights with Genjutsu, Amaterasu, and so on.

Strength in verses like these with myriads of hax are not AP, or else we would start having to say 7-A with Genjutsu.

Also I didn’t use game material.

Apologies for the false equivalence.

“Naruto Anime is not supported by Kishimoto”on the contrary its corporately canon. I’m not arguing its canon to the anime but should at least get its own profiles then. Like db.

Dragon Ball Super has different profiles not because of a different continuity, but because of different plot. The events in the manga and anime are completely different. Why do you think DBZ doesn't have manga and anime continuities? Filler episodes and 1 minute filler scenes don't grant new profiles that are gonna be the exact same as the others with like 1 or 2 more feats.
Anime: UI Goku ~ SSJ2 Kefla. Manga: Ultimate Gohan ~ SSJ2 Kefla.
Anime: Roshi tired by fodder. Manga: Roshi plays with Jiren.
Anime: Zamasu turns into a universe. Manga: Zamasu just splits up like cancer cells.
Anime: Goku is stronger than someone who turned into a timeline, allowing him to hit 4d, which is infinitely stronger than 3D.
Manga: Zamasu never turned into a timeline, so the scaling chain falls to nothing, and Goku stays at multi galaxy until MUI.

I'm out here watching Jujutsu Kaisen and they start talking about how the main character wants a Rasengan, I'm ctfu.

So...someone in a discord server thinks Gamabunta would be Tier 6 by seize and KE alone and I gotta ask if that was considered at some point or not?

Back